I Called In Sick Today

so, on a gay scale of 1 to 10, one being attracted to muscular girls and 10 being 4 guys jerking off on the same cookie and the last one to cum has to eat the cookie, how gay is it to like that new Alicia Keys song? Btw, I've only heard it while watching her, which improves the experience for me b/c I find her attractive.
I'd need a youtube link to the song to know for sure.But I'm no judge...I love Norah Jones.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

fyp
huh? Brownies and lemon bars are in the oven. About 20 more minutes and I get to pig out for all my hard work exercising today. GG me.
mentioning that is grounds for demanding a new pic of your wife i think.
Not gonna happen, but you can have lollie describe her to you. That might be hot.
Its true, Ouch. El Guapo sent me other pics of his wife and I can tell you that she is very beautiful. But, the pics are for my eyes only, so NANNER NANNER NANNER.
so, on a gay scale of 1 to 10, one being attracted to muscular girls and 10 being 4 guys jerking off on the same cookie and the last one to cum has to eat the cookie, how gay is it to like that new Alicia Keys song?
never heard it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzge-uIWXSkNorah Jones ain't too shabby
hang on...
Im going to go make some lemon bars and some brownies with almonds. I might make a cake, too.
i just finished the chocolate cake i baked last week yesterday. i am in need of desert type foodstuffs. just sayin.
You two better start spraying those cookie sheets down with PAM cause were gonna need alot of cookies in here...
Let me know
please?
Im not crazy about the song, Mex. But then, I like The Reason by Hoobastank so I my opinion has no value.
Don't you like Nickelback as well? SoFrigginAwfulI'm not saying its great and I'm fully aware that I have a thing for chicks that can play pianos, dark haired chicks, chicks that can sing, chicks that are pretty, chicks with big butts, and dark haired pretty chicks with big butts that can sing and play the piano, so my opinion might be skewed.Hell, I thought that french chick that I linked the other day singing Rape Me was cute, but only when she was singing and playing the guitar. When she talked, not so much. Perspective my dear, perspective.
I like The Reason by Hoobastank.
They play at the Grand Ole Opry, right?Reminds me of what the black guy I was sitting next to ask me after I let a small poot on the airplane...But the next word was "Updaplayst" never heard of them either....:ahem:(feedback sound):PRICE CHECK ON PILSBURY COOKIE DOUGH IN THE SICK THREAD PLEASE!:

for some odd reason, I just signed up for that freeroll. If anyone I know is at the table, I'm just gonna jam until I bust. Any twoall these freerolls for a 10 dollar entry and $500 added? Yippee. In fact, I don't think I have the patience to wait 14 minutes to play

does it really matter(well, other then one film is a modern college classic and the other is a steaming pile of shit)
which one is which?
so, on a gay scale of 1 to 10, one being attracted to muscular girls and 10 being 4 guys jerking off on the same cookie and the last one to cum has to eat the cookie, how gay is it to like that new Alicia Keys song? Btw, I've only heard it while watching her, which improves the experience for me b/c I find her attractive.
Alicia Keyes has that one great song, I can't remember what it was called but it was her first hit, but I didn't really like the rest of the album. But I guess I'll listen to the new one.
Im not crazy about the song, Mex. But then, I like The Reason by Hoobastank so I my opinion has no value.
Quoted for posterity.
Alicia Keyes has that one great song, I can't remember what it was called but it was her first hit, but I didn't really like the rest of the album. But I guess I'll listen to the new one.
Fallin'
freeroll dramalol
No shit. And wouldnt it just figure Im the one caught right in the middle?I think I'll just pass on the freerolls and direct buy if I want to play the tourney. That was too long and too much drama to bubble the FT.Gg Steve.
No shit. And wouldnt it just figure Im the one caught right in the middle?I think I'll just pass on the freerolls and direct buy if I want to play the tourney. That was too long and too much drama to bubble the FT.Gg Steve.
Please expand, what happened? My wife works at night, so it is hard for me to play these days w/ a 2 year old running around.
Please expand, what happened? My wife works at night, so it is hard for me to play these days w/ a 2 year old running around.
Meh, BigD just PM'd me and asked me the same thing. I dont feel like typing it out again, so ask him to post my PM in here or the hideout if you want to read it. Pretty stupid, really.