I Called In Sick Today

on a side not, I'm still stunned by your mother. Does she have any idea what your were doing at age 15?
Blow?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Are you being seriously right now?Obviously you've never been to NYC. You could be the absolute craziest you've ever been and it wont even come close to the **** you see there. Plus we have a asian guido with us. We could walk chinatown and little italy and be perfectly fine, bust a left on canal street so i can get my belt fix... we're goldenYou want to go to NYC, because you've never been, you just need to admit that to yourself baby.NYC FTMGDFWYCSBWIWYTSMYDACTN
hahaha, Ive already stated once before in this thread I have no desire to see nyc. Since the opportunity has risen, I may go. This wouldnt even be a question if it were California or Florida, two other states Ive never been to that I would LOVE to visit. But nyc? meh.If I do decide to go though, I'll definitely hook up with you and Mr Miagi. If nothing else, it would make for a hilarious trip report.
hahaha, Ive already stated once before in this thread I have no desire to see nyc. Since the opportunity has risen, I may go. This wouldnt even be a question if it were California or Florida, two other states Ive never been to that I would LOVE to visit. But nyc? meh.If I do decide to go though, I'll definitely hook up with you and Mr Miagi. If nothing else, it would make for a hilarious trip report.
im just warnign you, you're going to love it. Can someone get banned for saying niggardly? It was an SAT word from my fathers note card collection I was perusing whilst on the shitter this morning. It means being cheap=******, what a great word.
For the M? god damn fucking win you cock sucking bitch..?I give up.
that sounds about right, what's sad is I honestly can't remember what came after it.Okay bitches, enough drunk and still at work at 842 messages. I hope you all have a great right hand night and ill catch you on the flip sideand who knew that you couldnt say ****** here. niggar is okay, but ****** is not?******. See, no good.
I figure this is the place to come for fashion advice: for my interview, dark pinstripe suit - what color shirt/tie combo should I wear?
As a chick I would normally field this one but I'm gonna concede when I know I can't win and hand this one over to Mex.
hahaha, Ive already stated once before in this thread I have no desire to see nyc. Since the opportunity has risen, I may go. This wouldnt even be a question if it were California or Florida, two other states Ive never been to that I would LOVE to visit.
yeah, pretty sure we know why. And we know you wouldn't be frightened to death to meet me like you would be meeting MrB. hell, he scares me and I'm pretty sure he couldn't rape me.
I figure this is the place to come for fashion advice: for my interview, dark pinstripe suit - what color shirt/tie combo should I wear?
Go standard. White shirt, and pick a strong, simple tie. Nothing too loud or crazy. Solid color or a simple pattern should work.

Some realizations and ramblings from today:- 2 more years of college and I graduate, with a degree. Holy sh.it-Last night I was feeling really down and unsure and unprepared for the real world.-I'm in the top 20 of my "class" in accounting of like, a thousand people at least.-I really want to get an internship next spring.-I still can't shake the thought that I'm not going to make over 40k a year over my life.-There are so many things that I wish I had the time to learn. For example, engineering still interests me, but I think the accounting/finance world better suits me even though I'm pretty sure I'd make more money as an engineer.-I sort of wasted my first year of college by not going up to random people and starting conversations and not going out a lot more than I did. -I'm going to try and be more outgoing this next semester and actually talk to people, mainly girls, in class instead of just going to class and then leaving.-I need to get better at scheduling my time.-I'm having a really hard time staying motivated to work out so I'm going to give a friend $100 bill, tell him that if I don't show an improvement or at least that I put forth the effort to take it and buy all the booze he wants for friends, not including me. But if I do "succeed" he has to give it back and I'll probably buy booze for us and some others. -I'm scared and excited that I'm graduating in two years.More to come as it comes to me. Feel free to critique, make fun of or anything you want to me.

I really hate that you can only clear UB bonus dollars by playing cash games. I have like $800 on there and $300 bonus dollars saved up from who knows what. I guess I should just play 1/2NL on there while I'm waiting for my brother to get off my FT account.

Some realizations and ramblings from today:- 2 more years of college and I graduate, with a degree. Holy sh.it-Last night I was feeling really down and unsure and unprepared for the real world.-I'm in the top 20 of my "class" in accounting of like, a thousand people at least.-I really want to get an internship next spring.-I still can't shake the thought that I'm not going to make over 40k a year over my life.-There are so many things that I wish I had the time to learn. For example, engineering still interests me, but I think the accounting/finance world better suits me even though I'm pretty sure I'd make more money as an engineer.-I sort of wasted my first year of college by not going up to random people and starting conversations and not going out a lot more than I did. -I'm going to try and be more outgoing this next semester and actually talk to people, mainly girls, in class instead of just going to class and then leaving.-I need to get better at scheduling my time.-I'm having a really hard time staying motivated to work out so I'm going to give a friend $100 bill, tell him that if I don't show an improvement or at least that I put forth the effort to take it and buy all the booze he wants for friends, not including me. But if I do "succeed" he has to give it back and I'll probably buy booze for us and some others. -I'm scared and excited that I'm graduating in two years.More to come as it comes to me. Feel free to critique, make fun of or anything you want to me.
don't forget that you're a loser and you'll never amount to anything.relax homo, you're incredibly young and have your life ahead of you. Talking to random people will be annoying. Talk to people that look interesting. Ya know what I found that worked on Friday, when I was talking to all these different girls, I learned their names, and then I started using them while talking to them. It seemed so simple, but it broke down barriers faster. Well that and the booze, but seriously. I was talking to these two girls in particular, and while I was chatting to one, I'd throw in the others name like I knew her. I did it a couple of weeks ago and the girls liked it. Well, that and I'm funny, but you get the point. Simply put, get in the game. When all fails, pick on yourself. Make a joke about getting carded when you were buying a pack of bubble gum the other day. The package said 5 and up. You'll be fine. I'd trade with you and do it over again, and I make over 40k.
I really hate that you can only clear UB bonus dollars by playing cash games. I have like $800 on there and $300 bonus dollars saved up from who knows what. I guess I should just play 1/2NL on there while I'm waiting for my brother to get off my FT account.
ya really think so Doctor?
You Minnesotans should get out of the state more often.Friday in vegas there was a group of 4 people standing buy us in Pure. The 2 guys were wearing those suits that come in a package with tie shirt etc. they were the only people without a tan I could see, the one guy kept starring at us in a really weird way then came over and yelled "That fucken 40 foot Toni Braxton is Hawwwt" He was full on drunk and looked menacing, When he told us they were from Minnesota it all made sense. My friend had security move him.
I'm guessing this is another movie quote I should know but don't.
Boogie Nights, and I hate you for not knowing. Learn that movie, now.how much you bench?
don't forget that you're a loser and you'll never amount to anything.relax homo, you're incredibly young and have your life ahead of you. Talking to random people will be annoying. Talk to people that look interesting. Ya know what I found that worked on Friday, when I was talking to all these different girls, I learned their names, and then I started using them while talking to them. It seemed so simple, but it broke down barriers faster. Well that and the booze, but seriously. I was talking to these two girls in particular, and while I was chatting to one, I'd throw in the others name like I knew her. I did it a couple of weeks ago and the girls liked it. Well, that and I'm funny, but you get the point. Simply put, get in the game. When all fails, pick on yourself. Make a joke about getting carded when you were buying a pack of bubble gum the other day. The package said 5 and up. You'll be fine. I'd trade with you and do it over again, and I make over 40k.
Yeah, my youngness looking is a huge self-conscience thing to me. I just can't but help think that no attractive girl would want to even hangout with me because I look so young. When I'm out with the guys it doesn't bother me so much,like I always show my id for movies regardless of the rating i.e. Shrek 3, Evan Almighty, The Simpsons movie, etc, and I always act really excited and make a big deal out of the fact that I didn't have to show my id to get into rated R movies. My friends think it's funny, shut up.
Some realizations and ramblings from today:- 2 more years of college and I graduate, with a degree. Holy sh.it-Last night I was feeling really down and unsure and unprepared for the real world.
Yeah, I've been out for a year, and I'm still not sure if this counts as 'the real world'. As far as I can tell, 'the real world' = trying to keep enough money in your bank account to be able to write a rent check.
-I'm in the top 20 of my "class" in accounting of like, a thousand people at least.-I really want to get an internship next spring.-I still can't shake the thought that I'm not going to make over 40k a year over my life.
Getting an internship is really useful in terms of getting a job after you graduate. A lot of internship programs are basically an extended interview. Even if you don't end up there, it still works well on your resume. With a college degree in accounting/finance, I would bet a crapload of money that you'll make 40k or more your first year out of college.
-There are so many things that I wish I had the time to learn. For example, engineering still interests me, but I think the accounting/finance world better suits me even though I'm pretty sure I'd make more money as an engineer.-I sort of wasted my first year of college by not going up to random people and starting conversations and not going out a lot more than I did. -I'm going to try and be more outgoing this next semester and actually talk to people, mainly girls, in class instead of just going to class and then leaving.
One of the things about college is that you're always going to wish you had learned more, took more classes, actually attended classes, etc. When I think about it though, you really learn talking about all the crap from classes with your friends - as long as you have a smart, diverse group of friends, you're not going to stop learning. Engineers might make more straight out of college, but over the long run, you're probably better off expectation wise in finance. There is definitely more variance though.
-I need to get better at scheduling my time.-I'm having a really hard time staying motivated to work out so I'm going to give a friend $100 bill, tell him that if I don't show an improvement or at least that I put forth the effort to take it and buy all the booze he wants for friends, not including me. But if I do "succeed" he has to give it back and I'll probably buy booze for us and some others. -I'm scared and excited that I'm graduating in two years.More to come as it comes to me. Feel free to critique, make fun of or anything you want to me.
Working out is definitely good - it also gives you more confidence when going up to random girls, at parties, and tons of social situations, plus I'm sure there's a correlation between physical fitness and job placement. As for the 2 years thing, there's always graduate school. The life of a professor is pretty much perfect once you've got tenure.
As for the 2 years thing, there's always graduate school. The life of a professor is pretty much perfect once you've got tenure.
Yeah, I intend to go to grad school and get a masters in accounting.I'm not sure what it is exactly that I want to do after that beit actually tax accounting, auditing, or something more along the lines of the financial world like financial management etc.

OH HI!first of all vets, i am not a a lil unknown troll you can just decide to ban... I am bigger than pretty much all of you I have never scammed or stolen a penny....I am a big deal like it or not...and Kdawgs posts are very unprofessional..( let it be known my 1 yr ban happened when I challenged him to a match)ya I own Gen Pop it's a shame your lil crew doesnt accept me, but I did nothing to warrant that...jeleous much?

ya I own Gen Pop it's a shame your lil crew doesnt accept me, but I did nothing to warrant that...jeleous much?
yet you're still here. Seems like you like us.I'm jeleous of your spelling.
Everybody goes through the same thing, its normal. Just put yourself out there, its college everyone is young and finding themselves. You don't want to look back and say I wish I would have just tried more. If people are'nt cool then fuck them, and if you don't get girls there is always hookers or fat chicks.
relax homo, you're incredibly young and have your life ahead of you. Talking to random people will be annoying. Talk to people that look interesting.
The perspective of a 35 year old.
One of the things about college is that you're always going to wish you had learned more, took more classes, actually attended classes, etc.
The perspective of a 25 year old.
Nikki's husband Dave was shot when the illegal poker game he was playing in last night was robbed. He was beaten up pretty badly but the gunshot missed any vital organs and he is at home and will make a full recovery.
I noticed the same thing that Sir Speedy did... interesting :holdsCoronabottleclosetomouthandraisesbrowface:This is one post that youll never read about me. Im never far from a loaded, suppressed .45 auto....My summary wouldve been:"Someone tried to rob Beans illegal poker game last night. The suspects were carried out early this morning after being pronounced dead at the scene. Local authorities are investigating the weapon used in defending the property thru the FBI, NFA, and local channels because it had a silencer attached. Guests at the crime scene saw two armed gunmen enter the residence and shortly afterward, fell to the ground silently as the host raked a pot. Film at eleven."
There's way too much poker talk in this group.
Youve noticed this also?:screwingattachmenttobarrelface:
I think vegas may have taken 2 years off my life
Im 37 and already drawing Social Security...
Or fly BeansAir.
10,000 BeansMiles to you, sir....
When all fails, pick on yourself.
Yes...Things are much funnier when youre the drunken idiot.... even if youre not.