I Called In Sick Today

He let the guy go upstairs to do whatever he did to the lady of the house (hopefully just rob her). He didn't get mad enough to fight back until they robbed and beat him. I'm not sure I'd call that sweet and noble, but you're right that it's at least an amusing story.Congrats loogie. Enjoy it.
Hmmm, you know I didn't notice that. When I talked to Nik, the weapon firing was in response to the guy trying to go upstairs. I'm not sure now of the exact order of events.Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you that fighting back against an armed assailant isn't pretty silly because it is. I wasn't posting the story to say he was completely right. Like I said, I posted it because I got a laugh out of it and I thought you might, too.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hmmm, you know I didn't notice that. When I talked to Nik, the weapon firing was in response to the guy trying to go upstairs. I'm not sure now of the exact order of events.Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you that fighting back against an armed assailant isn't pretty silly because it is. I wasn't posting the story to say he was completely right. Like I said, I posted it because I got a laugh out of it and I thought you might, too.
I did...and now I'm laughing even more because it seems like either he lied to her or she lied to you about the timeline, since I'm guessing the correct timeline is the one written in the story. Good stuff.Not that it matters, as long as he's ok.
I did...and now I'm laughing even more because it seems like either he lied to her or she lied to you about the timeline, since I'm guessing the correct timeline is the one written in the story. Good stuff.Not that it matters, as long as he's ok.
You should be a detective, seriously. Those detail scrutinizing skills would really fuck with people's heads.
I don't think anyone lied for malicious purposes. There was a lot of chaos and unknowns when I was jolted out of sleep by a phone call in the early hours of the morning.Nevermind.Geez forget I even said anything.You're so argumentative about everything.DON'T GO SEE THE FUCKING SIMPSONS MOVIE. I DON'T CARE!
You're so argumentative about everything.
I wasn't arguing, just stating facts which for some reason seem to bother you.
DON'T GO SEE THE ****ING SIMPSONS MOVIE. I DON'T CARE!
Hey, I gave it a shot. I think it's terrible, but I'll just agree to disagree.
You should be a detective, seriously. Those detail scrutinizing skills would really **** with people's heads.
If the vet thing falls through I'll look into private dicking.
I wasn't arguing, just stating facts which for some reason seem to bother you. Hey, I gave it a shot. I think it's terrible, but I'll just agree to disagree.If the vet thing falls through I'll look into private dicking.
Can you work some more condescension in as well? I'm not getting quite enough to satisfy me yet.Oh, wait, satisfying girls - what the hell am I thinking????
If the vet thing falls through I'll look into private dicking.
haha, You can be the "special guy" meeting at the "special place"-So we got chairs from Target for our office. They are a little shaky, to say the least. We just had a 350+ lb. spanish gentleman occupy it for no more than 3 minutes before he stands up. "Everything ok sir? (hombre)"yeah, it's jus that this ch...nothing" -sits back down.CRACK!!!Down goes the latinoIt took every ounce of strength to not bust out laughing. I mean every ounce. It was worth the $149.95 to see this, every penny. This would've been a youtube legend, if only we had video.
Can you work some more condescension in as well? I'm not getting quite enough to satisfy me yet.
Don't get mad just because I'm always right. I feel like you'd be used to it by now. Let's just go back and cover everything from the past few days that have led up to you getting all vaginal on me.1. Most women have terrible senses of humor, which relates directly to #2.2. The Simpsons Movie is terrible.3. Nikki's husband is a moron.4. Either Nikki's husband lied to her about why he went off on the robbers or she lied to you about it. Maybe you just misunderstood what she was saying, but I doubt it.Did I miss anything? Did you enjoy this replay outlining why I'm allowed to be condescending due to the fact that I've earned it through constant correctness? Did you?
Oh, wait, satisfying girls - what the hell am I thinking????
ZING!No wonder you loved the simpsons movie.serious.jpg
Time for softball.Renae, go ahead and half-sarcastically call me a jackass and let's call it a truce after that.
What if I want to use prick or asshole just to spice it up?Would that be okay? Would that get the bitter disdain meter filled?*Edit - And none of it was 1/2 sarcastic. It was all sarcastic. The only reason I even responded in the first place was because of the word "lied" which I always associate with a negative connotation or a intent to decieve which never existed on any part. Well, that and because fighting with you is the only way to get you to speak to me at all.

Man, Speedzie. You're giving Renae the ole' What For.In defense of anyone who needs defending, I thought the story was kinda funny, and I can see myself doing something retarded and stupid but backwardsly and misguidedly principled like Dave did.I also didn't know Dave Niccoson was married to Nikki.Huh.Wang

For those of you who don't know, Nikki's husband Dave was shot when the illegal poker game he was playing in last night was robbed. He was beaten up pretty badly but the gunshot missed any vital organs and he is at home and will make a full recovery.Sorry for the cross thread stuff but Adam was concerned so I thought I'd update him. I also thought Dave's version of the story was quite amusing and you guy's might enjoy it.
whoa that's just insanely crazy. I'm glad that overall he is okay
chip jett is playing in my 24$ dollar satellite to the ftops 200$ omaha Hi/LO event. Can you say busto
chip + karina are semi busto from what i understand. people have seen karina signing up people under her FT affiliate page to get their rakeback.also, red name "pros" get i believe $40/hr for playing + full rakeback. chip and karina regularly play the cheap tournaments in the morning / midday on FT. i've played some razz and omaha tournaments with both of them..
whoa that's just insanely crazy. I'm glad that overall he is okay
what's the over/under on the re-banning of FWP? does a mod keep going to bat for the guy?
what's the over/under on the re-banning of FWP? does a mod keep going to bat for the guy?
yeah, i've been waiting for keith to show up all day wondering the same thing.