• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

No. Didn't seem necessary. I might go back to doing uber now that they've started guaranteeing fares again here though.

I seem to recall reading that uber has modified it's pay and fee structure on drivers...maybe not. caveat emptor?

Takes a while to have 4 kids if you don't have them in multiples.

and if you don't count the downsy asian living in the basement.

• Like 1

I'm not totally sure if it's necessary to have an LLC to get the deductions for gas and car washes and stuff, but that's what my friend was ranting to this uber driver about as he took us to the airport. I would be surprised if Napa wasn't already doing that without the LLC.

We're on pregnancy break. :) Hopefully not forever. :(

You do realize it's perfectly acceptable, and some woukd say preferable, to have el sexy with the wife without causing babies nowadays right?

I mean, unless you're Morman or Catholic I suppose.

• Like 1

No, definitely not in it (thankfully). Just posting that link there so I can find it later. Helping a friend on an amicus brief relating to prison conditions in a certain southern state and certain commonalities that exist between them and catastrophically dysfunctional prisons in recent history.

The whole thing is actually worth a watch. It was pretty much the most brutal prison riot in US history, ie, the inmates found cutting torches and used them to get into the snitch wing... then proceeded to use the torches on the snitches.

Snitches get stitches.

To Strat: yeah, I mean, you just put that stuff on a schedule C when doing your taxes. There's no tax benefit to forming an LLC here. It just adds a little more protection of assets if you were to get in a giant accident and even then it might if they can prove gross negligence (I defer to my lawyer here though).

To Hank - yeah they recently dropped the prices (again!) AND upped their take from 20 to 28% of the fare. But I'm grandfathered in to the 20% rate and the dropped price sucks but they're guaranteeing at least $10/hr on Friday and $15/hr on Saturday so it might be worth it. I don't know.

Liability would be the same, I think. Viewing you separate from the LLC in this case wouldn't be just, the corporate veil would be pierced and you would pay. But it's been a long time since school.

You do realize it's perfectly acceptable, and some woukd say preferable, to have el sexy with the wife without causing babies nowadays right?
Yes, of course, but not a fan of wearing a hat.

Yes, of course, but not a fan of wearing a hat.

Obviously. No man, especially married, wants to wear the rain coat. Hell, my wife may have hated them more than I did before she got on the pill. She had her tubes tied after the last kid though so that made thing simpler.

Seriously though, how many kids are you hoping for ultimately?

Snitches get stitches.

Or in the case of the video, snitches get their heads blown off by an Acetylene torch.

Or as the white hick murderer guy summarized, "There were frustrations taken out in Cell Block 4".

napa you still alive? i had a rough day myself. tough meeting with an attorney, but i think we got it worked out. not sure though, have to see how it goes tomorrow. my boss is gonna have to make a call.

Still here. Cold seems to be on its way out after peaking last night. Took the day off to rest/move to the new apartment. Got most everything except my furniture over here so that's a weight off the shoulders. One more trip of misc wares and then I just wait for my brother and his truck to get furniture, a few totes from the garage and load up the bikes and all my tools for him to store at his place.

• Like 2

Have I mentioned how much I hate the voice of the lady that sits in the cube row next to mine? Well, I do. And my earbuds don't drown her out.

I'm sure she's no fan of your unkempt hair, repetitive jean shirts and funky sneakers.

• Like 1

Unkempt hair? And if she's bothered by the mere sight of me it's a good thing there's an entire cube wall between us and the only time shed see me is if we both happen to go to the breakroom at the same time.

AND ANOTHER THING there is a kid in our department who actually only wears 4 different shirts with khakis and terrible black nike cross trainers that also bothers me. He also uses bible verses as his status on messenger.

AND ANOTHER THING there is a kid in our department who actually only wears 4 different shirts with khakis and terrible black nike cross trainers.

Think of how few decisions he has to make in the morning and how much money he saved on wardrobe.

Let's dive deeper here. Is he a social guy? Does he bag the ladies, slay the V, or waste money on a wife and kids?

Time for the big snip.

Obviously. No man, especially married, wants to wear the rain coat. Hell, my wife may have hated them more than I did before she got on the pill. She had her tubes tied after the last kid though so that made thing simpler.

Seriously though, how many kids are you hoping for ultimately?

I'd like one more. Depends on the day of whether I convince my wife to have another. Some days she'll say that she's deathly afraid of having another kid and then she'll sometimes drop "When we have another kid...". I don't really want her to go on the pill or anything like that since she already has enough health stuff to deal with. I'll get a vasectomy if we have another one. Doubt we'd start trying until fall or so.

I was stupid and voiced a dumb thought a couple of months ago. I said it was a tiny remote morbid thought, but I'd want the vasectomy to be reversible in case she and the kids all died. That did not play well.

• Like 3