• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

N0Mv32w.png

I'm assuming this is an emoji of you lighting all of your money on fire?

• Like 1

I'm sure it's a beautiful car. Well done. We all just want to see you happy, Friend.

You're sitting great right now, but what happens in 6 months when you meet the girl of your dreams and have 4 kids? That 100k is going to look crappy.

Your sitting great right now, but what happens in 6 months when you meet the girl of your dreams and have 4 kids? That 100k is going to look shitty.

Takes a while to have 4 kids if you don't have them in multiples.

The lady of my dreams, and she is a classy lady, does not have kids, and she makes over 100k herself, so if anything I'll be even better off financially.

So, single forever. Good deal

You're getting older, as is your dating pool. More are gonna have kids, especially the ones desperate enough to date you

• Like 1

Takes a while to have 4 kids if you don't have them in multiples.

I'm assuming that the woman that marries him will be a gold-digger looking at the beamer. She will already have the kids. Package deal.

• Like 2

I'm assuming that the woman that marries him will be a gold-digger looking at the beamer. She will already have the kids. Package deal.

I can see SA getting wrapped up in FinDom, too.

• Like 2

What am I supposed to be looking for in your video, Scram? You're not in it are you? I've always had the impression that you would have been about 10 when that happened.

btw, I'm assuming you posted it to just reemphasize your thoughts on the failures of the prison system, in which case, it's certainly an interesting documentary. I'm about halfway through right now. However, I did find it perplexing that you didn't start the video at the beginning, which is why I asked if there was something specific you were trying to point out that I missed (most likely scenario).

What am I supposed to be looking for in your video, Scram? You're not in it are you? I've always had the impression that you would have been about 10 when that happened.

No, definitely not in it (thankfully). Just posting that link there so I can find it later. Helping a friend on an amicus brief relating to prison conditions in a certain southern state and certain commonalities that exist between them and catastrophically dysfunctional prisons in recent history.

The whole thing is actually worth a watch. It was pretty much the most brutal prison riot in US history, ie, the inmates found cutting torches and used them to get into the snitch wing... then proceeded to use the torches on the snitches.

• Like 2

No, definitely not in it (thankfully). Just posting that link there so I can find it later. Helping a friend on an amicus brief relating to prison conditions in a certain southern state and certain commonalities that exist with prisons in recent history that have already shown to be complete shitshows.

The whole thing is actually worth a watch. It was pretty much the most brutal prison riot in US history, ie, the inmates found cutting torches and used them to get into the snitch wing... then proceeded to use the torches on the snitches.

When they mentioned it in the video, I thought it seemed like a bad idea to have only 12 guards for an estimated 1,157 inmates. But what do I know!

Time stamp on that snitch section?

There isn't a better moment in the entire video than right after this cop tells his story and they switch back to the funny white hick murderer dude.

• Like 1