Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just can't see myself being with a coaster long term. I am busting ass to try to make more money, and I want my SO to do the same, so we can both be done working relatively early.

unrelated thought, junk bonds have to be in a pretty good spot after today's bloodbath, right? seriously considering going 100% junk in my 401k.

apparently my company might be drafting a non-compete to make me sign as part of leading this upcoming project. I am trying to wrap my head around what I should ask for in dollars, versus the likelihood that my ex roommate just steps up if I don't immediately accept. I feel like the experience is so huge that I may just be best off accepting whatever they offer, as long as it isn't like, sub-$10k.

I don't know what to expect really. if the ex roommate weren't looking to take the work from me, the situation would be much different.

Splurged and went with the 64gb iPad Air 2 from Best Buy for $503.

I'm excited to hear how she likes it. I think it's an awesome piece of technology and worth every penny. so damn light and fast, ridiculous battery life, etc. never thought I'd see tablets get to this stage.

• Like 1

I got a haircut last week and my hair is entering that week or so where it's just perfect. What happens though is I'll catch my reflection in a mirror and I'll see my hair and be like "damn...that's some good hair" but then my eyes drift down to the rest of my face and I almost jump back startled at the stark contrast between how good my hair is to how bad my face is and I end up disgusted with myself.

Wow, didn't realiz you were still in So CA this long. It is nice and sunny but only got up to 61 here in the Inland Empire East of Los Angeles.

Ordered Chinese delivery an hour and a half ago. Debating whether to keep waiting or go out and get something else.

Turned out they showed up just after I posted. Not happy it took so long but it seems to be the norm for Chinese delivery for whatever reason. On the plus side, it was really good food.

• Like 1

THE SNOZZBERRIES TASTE LIKE SNOZZBERRIES.

I desperately need this FA to call me back but she will not. At least ten times I've called. It's so frustrating how little they care about what I need to do my job.

• Like 1

My wife and I had Mongolian BBQ yesterday for lunch. I had not had it in a long time. When I went to the store after work I got stuff to make a similar dinner when I got home. I wanted the kids to try it. I recreated it pretty close.

My bowels are not happy I had chinese twice yesterday.

I got my kids to eat Kimchi. They did not love it.