Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Maybe, but you'd have to search them out. It's kind of cunty to go out your way to be a dick and blatantly spoil stuff.

I'm just talking in general. That's why this place is segmented. I haven't seen and don't care about Star Wars, but if it was something i cared about, I can see where it would be annoying.

Aye, it was a dick move.

• Like 1

someone used to PM the mods on reddit with the username "spoilertotheknee," basically attempting to spoil all the GoT plot points. unfortunately the show runners went off in their own direction and so almost none of it was accurate. and now the show is ahead of the books, so that trolling avenue is gone.

I have done no day drinking this week, went to the mall for 10 minutes then left. Haven't done much.

Got a year end performance bonus, which was a nice surprise.

Dogs been getting us up at 6am (dog, singular, fcking Lola) and we've been taking turns walking them while the other sleeps in a little. Today; we were out of the house and in the car by 6:22am to take them for a run at the dog park. So ridiculous. Damn mosquitos were biting, but they got some in.

All is well and standard

I've been super bleh. Gotta get on that diet and workout program. Not loving me lately. Wife feels the same. About herself. And probably me. I wanna do stuff while I'm off but also feel lazy. Nap, yeah

• Like 1

I'm with you, Ronnie. I was just looking at my internet data usage and the month over month increase the last six months is assuredly directly correlated to my weight gain and complacency as of late. I think I'm going to use my fitness bonus on some of those bowflex Dumbbells next year. I usually use it on my gym membership but when I changed gyms it my monthly fees to a negligible amount.

Got my new address yesterday. Now I need to setup power and Internet service.

It's all happening. Napa, heed Hank's warning of living alone. (He said it's easy to become a shut it) as we know essay fell into that trap. We can't lose you too.

I have a really nice back patio workout setup.

-Gym grade recumbent bike (plus my regular bike)

-Curl bar with over 100lbs of weights

-Dumbbells that can go from 5lbs to 50lbs

-Individual Dumbbells of 10, 15, 20, 25lbs

-15lb kettle bell

-20lb weighted, padded bar thing we just got. Probably used for a step class but will work for squats, lunges, front raises, pressss, etc

-14lb wall ball (soft, bigger medicine ball used in crossfit gyms

-bench that can be flat or incline

-cement blocks that can be used for steps or box jumps

-jump rope

-legs to walk and run with.

We're dialed in. Just gotta get our ass in gear.

• Like 3

That's a helluva setup you got there. I'm jealous.

Count me in. It'll be our own little fitness challenge. I've got checkups with two different doctors in late January. I can feel their disappointment already. I'd like to be able to at least be like "look, I know I've gone backwards a little from last time but I've been hitting it hard the last few weeks".

As it is (will be) my gym is a five minute walk from my place. But I like having dumbells for like p90x things at home. My roommate has some that go to 35 that I use occasionally. The bowflex go to 52.5 which is enough. I mean, id like more for row type stuff but the 52.5 is $300 a set and the ones that go to 100 are $300 each so I'll deal.

• Like 3

all I asked for Christmas was a George foreman, a Brita water pitcher, and a nice cutting board. Pretty sure my brothers regifting me his cutting board he got at his wedding and between the siblings: the grill, which is nice.

• Like 1

Here we go Naps. Except I just need to use the stuff. Top shelf are my 100 range balls for my golf net setup

Then the lower weight Dumbbells. Bottom is the interchangeable ones and the 25lbs. On the ground is the curl bar. Ball is on the bike seat On the bench is the kettle bell, yay orange, and that 20lb bar thingy

LETS DO THIS!!!

But not today

hHLCIMg.jpg

• Like 2

A good cutting board is nice. Make sure to get one of those non stick things for underneath it. That helps.

I still have no use for the Foreman. Sear the chicken and finish in the oven. But I inderstand your need for simplicity in the matter of chicken cooking.

• Like 2

A good cutting board is nice. Make sure to get one of those non stick things for underneath it. That helps.

I still have no use for the Foreman. Sear the chicken and finish in the oven. But I inderstand your need for simplicity in the matter of chicken cooking.

I agree on both counts. Though the more I've thought about it I could see maybe getting the foreman if I were single.

It's so convenient. Having to manually scrub pans daily just to make a single chicken breast is annoying and leads to me just getting takeout every day. It's for the best. I still have the nice stuff for if I'm cooking for more than one but it's hard to beat throwing some rice in the cooker, a breast in the grill and some veggies in a microwave steamer.

• Like 1

You're not going to clean the foreman after a use? And definitely make 3 breasts at a time. One for dinner, one for tomorrow's lunch and one for tomorrow's dinner. Then repeat for burgers, then pork chop. There is your week. BOOM

You can put the foreman plates in the dishwasher. And even by hand they're a helluva lot easier to clean than a pan. I had a foreman in college that I used allll the time and that was before removable plates.

I'm transitioning from actually eating lunch to just eating like a banana or something. I'm seriously so lazy that going to the break room and waiting the five minutes to make a lean cuisine is too much for me. And then I can come home and eat a decent dinner and snack on popcorn and pickles and still be cool caloricly.

• Like 2