• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Napa has been on fire lately. Actually enjoying suited as well

Appreciate the write up brvy. I too would bang all of them. Especially the Brit.

Frau, loved your pizza, beer and dog with a tie pic. I have another one for you. And I appreciate that you want to laugh with your guys. That and Veronica Mars is why we'd be good. Actually, even though I'm not always crude with my humor, I am definitely not the museum crowd either.

Just a little tired from studying my Draft Kings lineups, cuz I'm a baller. Why don't they do Boxing? Get it? Cuz I'm a BOXER? Is this thing on?

CpBtgyR.jpg

If you're not museum crowd, that joke put you firmly in the Catskills. Hello Shecky Green.

After reading my post from last night, and lack of a thorough thought, you'd think that was a drunk post, but I haven't had a drop since July 30th. Woohoo

• Like 2

Bruno is good with people but a colossal ******* with other dogs in the hood (while on the leash)

At the training class, he was around 4 other dogs on leashes and didn't bark or even bother with them. The only time shit popped off was when another alpha dog bark/lunged at him and he responded by going even harder.

He's fine in public, but we don't trust him to politely sniff a dog and move along

Funny, I was walking him at the training place when we got there, and they had a small, porcelain/cement dog in the grass and Bruno freaked. He thought it was real, got in a stance I wasn't helpful. I jokingly yelled "get it" and that's just what he did. He went after it, kept lunging at it. Ridiculous

• Like 1

My dogs are fine around other dogs and people, typical labs. But our vet in WA had a life size statue of an English Bulldog that freaked them out every time. Not deep thinkers.

It tastes good and it got me f'ed up, all I ask for.

Almost made an eagle today. 200 yards out put it three feet from the pin. Just when I feel like quitting this game it pulls me back in.

• Like 1

Compelling evidence that modern Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from middle-eastern nomads as originally theorized but most likely came from Italy.

http://news.sciencem...originate-italy

It would make sense that Italians created them to troll humanity for rejecting the Roman empire.

"So you don't want us running things? OK, fine. Try these..."

So Jews and Mobsters could theoretically be related? Hmmm

• Like 1

i went up to the grocery store cause i have nothing to eat at home but when i got there i remembered that i was going back to st. louis tomorrow so i just got some chinese at the place they have there. i can go back wednesday night or maybe thursday. the chinese is solid. the honey chicken was looking best, so i went with that.

i went up to the grocery store cause i have nothing to eat at home but when i got there i remembered that i was going back to st. louis tomorrow so i just got some chinese at the place they have there. i can go back wednesday night or maybe thursday. the chinese is solid. the honey chicken was looking best, so i went with that.

You do realize that food you buy at the grocery store can last longer than three days. And I'm assuming you have a freezer.

the baseboard thing, on the bottom of my cabinets in my kitchen, was completely busted out and gingerly propped up for the showings / walk through. one of those things you don't know to look for until you've done this a few times I guess.

I am basically done with the necessary repairs, have my kitchen stocked, etc. time to make it all up on volume.

the baseboard thing, on the bottom of my cabinets in my kitchen, was completely busted out and gingerly propped up for the showings / walk through. one of those things you don't know to look for until you've done this a few times I guess.

I am basically done with the necessary repairs, have my kitchen stocked, etc. time to make it all up on volume.

I assume your place is a 2 bedroom. Is the 2nd bedroom an office, guest room or a bourbon room

13 goose eggs on tourneys today. No direct bubbles...but a few decently close. Started cash with AhQ < 44 on Q47hhA2 board for stacks at 10/20 - raised pre, bet/called flop, called turn, called the river jam. Battled back and won a little in cash, so damage was only -$600 overall.

You do realize that food you buy at the grocery store can last longer than three days.

I assume Essay would be buying a lot of organic fruit and vegetables without preservatives.

• Like 2

I assume your place is a 2 bedroom. Is the 2nd bedroom an office, guest room or a bourbon room

yep, 2br2ba. second room is a guest bed.

should I put all of my clothing related stuff in the closet? my closet is rather huge and one of the chest of drawers I already have fits perfectly in there. just measured the dresser I want, same deal, fits perfectly. I would have a lot of open space in my room, not necessarily a bad thing.

That's how it starts, next thing you know you're traipsing out to the fountain statue of a peeing cherub just to get enough water to brush your teeth.

• Like 1