Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Are any of those people funny? Get past the needy stand-up comedian stuff. Do they genuinely make you laugh in a boring meeting? If yes, please pm their personal contact info, and I'll reach out in 12 months or so.

Bob isn't funny, but he likes to laugh. He kind of has that weird "distant cool philosophy major" vibe to him; at least until you get to know him. MoH chick is really the only one of the 4 that I would consider to have a top 10% personality. She's funny and fun to be around. Contact info inbound. Mexico will want pics.

brvy can you go check out a bike in Geneseo for me? Maybe use your charm and mountainesque stature to talk xem down a few hundo? Perhaps throw in a kid for slave labor to sweeten the deal?

Sure.

• Like 2

Napa has been on fire lately. Actually enjoying suited as well

Appreciate the write up brvy. I too would bang all of them. Especially the Brit.

Frau, loved your pizza, beer and dog with a tie pic. I have another one for you. And I appreciate that you want to laugh with your guys. That and Veronica Mars is why we'd be good. Actually, even though I'm not always crude with my humor, I am definitely not the museum crowd either.

• Like 1

Just a little tired from studying my Draft Kings lineups, cuz I'm a baller. Why don't they do Boxing? Get it? Cuz I'm a BOXER? Is this thing on?

CpBtgyR.jpg

• Like 5

I knew you would. But I was mostly joking. I'm not sure what good it would really do for you to go look at it because the guy has a lot of good pictures of it up.

I could go get it for you and bring it to Iowa in October, but I'm guessing you want it sooner than that. Let me know if I can help.

• Like 1

But seriously though fritz, shit ain't no beer. I know it's tough to be a man like me and thera, but you gotta call it like it is. I mean even strat spends most of his paycheck trying to buy his manhood with liquor. Get your shit together man. Damn.

I have a new friend. He's from England. It's my first British friend. I feel so cool now.

i hope we learned something here, brvy. all the friends you need, all the friends you can trust - we're right here.

• Like 1

So tonight went pretty well. +$4.7k in 5 hours. Got a 6th in a biggish tournament for $1k of that profit. Would've been cool to get all the way out of the hole on the month (only down $3.4k now), but no worries. Just going to keep chopping away at it.

Oh, even though it wasn't a monster pot, one of my favorites tonight was at 1/2 Zone...just a couple of hands in 3-handed, raised AJo on Button to $5, the SB makes it like $11.27 with $134 behind. This is generally a FOS 3-bet. I sometimes like to big cram early with okay hands against 3-bets as opposed to 4-betting and then calling off, so I put him in. He super snaps Q4o. lol. I hold.

• Like 1

i hope we learned something here, brvy. all the friends you need, all the friends you can trust - we're right here.

Why are you trying to hurt me, Suited?

• Like 1

Hey, Ron, thanks for the compliment.

I'm so jaded that I went back to look for the dickish thing I said. But yes, I did actually compliment you. Like 3 posts in s row cracked me up. So, thank you.