Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

And then I read this article, after which I realized exactly what's bothered me the last few years, and in which he totally redeems himself in my mind.
Yeah, I hated his baseball stuff, but I really liked everything else, so it was enough for me to still be a big fan. I listen to his podcasts and he's been talking to some smart baseball guys, so I could see he was getting there.
I was at Dorkapolooza this year
Why have we not heard more about this?
Ncyk0.png
If I ever had to explain to somebody why I liked Strategy -- a war crimes tribunal for example -- I'd just point to this. If they don't get it: fuck 'em.Speaking of funny stuff Strategy posted, remember that "Is _______ Jewish?" google thing from a few days ago? Well, I was watching the Yankees/Rad Sox game last night, and I thought of a funny photoshop project that I could never complete on my own. It would be set up just like that collection of screen captures, except the search strings would be much stupider.Are blacks Jewish?Is my dog Jewish?Are you Jewish?Am I Jewish? Are Jews Jewish?Is the homosexual agenda Jewish?Is Cloud Strife Jewish?Well, is Sephiroth Jewish? Are you sure blacks aren't Jewish?etc.I probably thought of at least 30 of them last night.

Of course you did.I think I was on the strategy bandwagon very early on, even when everybody else was...I mean, even when he wasn't...um...hmm. I like his humor.sickiefinal.pngNapa vs Wang for Sickie Champion!

If I ever had to explain to somebody why I liked Strategy -- a war crimes tribunal for example -- I'd just point to this. If they don't get it: fuck 'em.Speaking of funny stuff Strategy posted, remember that "Is _______ Jewish?" google thing from a few days ago? Well, I was watching the Yankees/Rad Sox game last night, and I thought of a funny photoshop project that I could never complete on my own. It would be set up just like that collection of screen captures, except the search strings would be much stupider.Are blacks Jewish?Is my dog Jewish?Are you Jewish?Am I Jewish? Are Jews Jewish?Is the homosexual agenda Jewish?Is Cloud Strife Jewish?Well, is Sephiroth Jewish? Are you sure blacks aren't Jewish?etc.I probably thought of at least 30 of them last night.
yeah, I think I posted the suggested searches for "why do b" (type it into the google.com search without pressing enter) "how to fake" is a pretty hilarious indictment of the lesser sex
yeah, I think I posted the suggested searches for "why do b" (type it into the google.com search without pressing enter) "how to fake" is a pretty hilarious indictment of the lesser sex
"why do c" has a pretty interesting question as the last suggestion.
"why do c" has a pretty interesting question as the last suggestion.
some of this has to be people playing around with bots, right? in this case, I hope so.
Ncyk0.png
that is friggin' awesome strat. I pray I find the opportunity to use this in the future. Ithink it should be part of the disclaimer for drug companies advertisements. Znharstol-Can be known to cause to diareaha, constipation, incontinence, headaches, insanity. Odds on death are 30-1 for men, 20-1 women, and 6 to 5 on babies.Wang, oh wang. I am going to try my best to root for win for you tonight since the elation of Butler winning would be fleeting, but the pain of your dissapointment would last a lifetime. Okay, well at least a few weeks, let alone the promise of awesome stories in the months to come.
"how to fake" is a pretty hilarious indictment of the lesser sex
I can't believe "an orgasm" wasn't listed. I guess that just comes naturally.
Albert Pujols is on pace to hit about 284 home runs this year.
The Cinti Reds are the first major league baseball team and this is the 134th opening day. It's big in Cinti and having a ticket is an excuse to not attend school as a kid. They have a huge parade downtown before the game and alot of businesses are closed or operating thin since everyone watches the game. Up until a few years ago it was always the first official game to kick off the major league season. ESPN whined wanting to make some money by televising some Sunday games and MLB acquiesed. Again, so much for tradition when there is a buck to be made. Baseball used to all about tradition, well until they decided not to play the World Series and stop the season in the middle over disputes of how to dispurse the millions they rake in off Joe Blow fan. Just another reason my interest in baseball has ebbed over the years. If MLB doesn't care about it fans, why should I care about the game?But, we just got back to back homers!
Albert Pujols is on pace to hit about 284 home runs this year.
Still.Edit:Could I......be pregnant...be pregnant quiz...have lupus...be pregnant calculatorThat cracks me up.
If MLB doesn't care about it fans, why should I care about the game?
If there's a work stoppage in the NFL because the owners and players can't agree on how to split up their billions of dollars, are you going to stop watching football?
Yep.
In case I wasn't clear, I meant after they start playing again. Obviously you'll stop watching during a work stoppage because there will be nothing to watch.Anyway, the only reason I would stop watching a particular sport is because the on-field/court/ice product is sub-par. I don't care about anything else. This is why I can't really get into college sports; the pros are just significantly better.
If there's a work stoppage in the NFL because the owners and players can't agree on how to split up their billions of dollars, are you going to stop watching football?
Yep.
In case I wasn't clear, I meant after they start playing again. Obviously you'll stop watching during a work stoppage because there will be nothing to watch.
lololo
Yep.
I can't get behind this sentiment...well, unless, as JJJ said, you mean that you won't watch during the work stoppage (I don't believe that you'll stop watching FOR-E-VER). Even though there's a ton of money being split up, I can't blame each side for wanting to get what they believe to be an equitable piece of the pie. The owners have put up inordinate sums of money and deserve a return on that investment, and the players sacrifice years of their lives to play the game.

Animals! Here is what I come home to now that it's nice out and I can leave the windows open.window1.jpgwindow2.jpgI'm volunteering at the wildlife center...most of what I'll be doing is feeding the abandoned/sick babies that come in. No, I'm not quite sure why we spend time and money rehabbing baby squirrels (like the one below), but it's pretty fun. We feed the tiny ones with 1ml syringes. Apparently there are a few animals (hedgehogs?) that don't have suckle reflexes, so we actually pass a stomach tube every time we feed them.squirrel1.jpgsquirrel2.jpgsquirrel3-1.jpg

I can't get behind this sentiment...well, unless, as JJJ said, you mean that you won't watch during the work stoppage (I don't believe that you'll stop watching FOR-E-VER). Even though there's a ton of money being split up, I can't blame each side for wanting to get what they believe to be an equitable piece of the pie. The owners have put up inordinate sums of money and deserve a return on that investment, and the players sacrifice years of their lives to play the game.
Here's a good indicator that there will be a lockout: "The NFL would receive $5 billion from its network television deals even if no games are played in 2011."And asking players to take an 18% pay cut when the sport basically prints money will never be accepted. I read that one owner said the owners deserve a bigger share because of all the money they've put into new stadiums (as one example). But if that's true, does that mean the fans will get reduced ticket prices since they put up most of the stadium money through taxes?