I Called In Sick Today

ok so I'm just gonna come right out and say this: I just watched Twilight and it was AWESOME. I fucking loved that movie. I don't even care. fuck it. it was a good movie, and if you don't like it, you're a fag for NOT liking it. FAGS.
Ive always been a big fan myself...I see no reason for anyone to make fun of it, though
The original or the new one?
I really need to keep more current with stuff.... I had no idea that they made another oneI really enjoy the old television episodes the best... my two favorites are the haunted las vegas slot machine and the monster on the airplane wingYou're about to meet an intoxicated man: Mr. Beans N. Icewater, who carries on his shoulder a chip the size of the national debt. This is a sour man, a lonely man, who's tired of waiting for the breaks that come to others, but never to him. Mr. Beans Icewater, whose drive to win two consecutive passes on the dice table is about to catapult him into the darkest corner of......The Twilight Zone.de-de-de-de...de-de-de-de..de de de de
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

ok so I'm just gonna come right out and say this: I just watched Twilight and it was AWESOME. I fucking loved that movie. I don't even care. fuck it. it was a good movie, and if you don't like it, you're a fag for NOT liking it. FAGS.
So after seeing the ads for the new one I have some questions but I've never talked to anyone that actually admitted watching the movie(s): Do they explain how the vamps can walk around in the sun?Why are vamps attending high school?Does this mean you're all gothy now?Thanks!
I liked the first movie and hated the 2nd.
Twilight is possibly the worst thing ever. The tackiest, most cliched, cheesiest pile of shit ever made. When people quote lines from it on facebook or wherever I am appalled by how nauseatingly insipid and corny they are ("you're my own personal brand of heroin"). You know those romance books old women read, the ones with Fabio on the front cover and names like 'The Price of Passion'? Twilight is the equivalent for teenage girls. The books have no literary value, and the films have no cinematic value. The whole franchise is purely designed to get young girls aroused by the idea of a sexy vampire or hunky werewolf falling in love with them. It is pathetic (though clever in terms of money-making). Can't say I ever thought Sal would be creaming over it along with all the air-headed girls I know. I don't want to think about Twilight anymore. Anyone else catch the simulcast of Les Contes D'Hoffmann at the Met on Saturday? Fantastic production.
who here does the lawn chair to reserve the shoveled parking spot?my brother told me he once went out with a baseball bat and smashed everyone's chairs in a fit of rage. people had been reserving their favorite spots long after snow was no longer a concern.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Twilight is possibly the worst thing ever. The tackiest, most cliched, cheesiest pile of shit ever made. When people quote lines from it on facebook or wherever I am appalled by how nauseatingly insipid and corny they are ("you're my own personal brand of heroin"). You know those romance books old women read, the ones with Fabio on the front cover and names like 'The Price of Passion'? Twilight is the equivalent for teenage girls. The books have no literary value, and the films have no cinematic value. The whole franchise is purely designed to get young girls aroused by the idea of a sexy vampire or hunky werewolf falling in love with them. It is pathetic (though clever in terms of money-making). Can't say I ever thought Sal would be creaming over it along with all the air-headed girls I know. I don't want to think about Twilight anymore. Anyone else catch the simulcast of Les Contes D'Hoffmann at the Met on Saturday? Fantastic production.
LG is correct about this. Also: I'm impressed that you wrote such a massive post on your phone. I don't have the patience for more than a few words.
The original or the new one?
the first one. don't know why I had the urge, but just went and downloaded it.
So after seeing the ads for the new one I have some questions but I've never talked to anyone that actually admitted watching the movie(s): Do they explain how the vamps can walk around in the sun?Why are vamps attending high school?Does this mean you're all gothy now?Thanks!
I don't know what you mean by the first one (in the second movie?) but the second one, yeah, no idea why the hell they'd keep going to high school. seems like it'd get a bit boring after a while.
I liked the first movie and hated the 2nd.
yeah I'm really hoping I don't like the 2nd. I don't need this on my conscience any more. also: hey look everybody! ladygrey doesn't like something!
Wait, I don't post here. Carry on.
!
Up?
I assume you're asking if you should watch Up again.
I thought UP was a little bit overrated.
You're still dead to me.Yes, I said still.
The movies were cheesy as hell, and the dialogue laughable. First was mildly entertaining. Second was less so, but still alright.- Vampires don't walk around in the sun, visible to others. They live in Forks, which has the highest rainfall in the US. They get pulled out of school when its sunny, on some pretense. Since they're 100 years old or so, they don't seem to have trouble catching up with the classes. I'm pretty sure there has been plenty of light in scenes with vampires and they weren't all glittery though - I'm sure some consistency issues there.- They attend high school because that's how old they are when their ages were frozen. Not really explained why they're all the same age...seems a coincidence.- The main family are not all gothy, but seems like the other vampires they run into are pretty gothy and tacky vamp-style.Is anyone surprised that I've watched the movies?

Come on, why would I know something about the composition of the penny, aside from any jew jokes you can think of? I'm sure someone can come up with this one without any hints.

I assume you're asking if you should watch Up again.
If you liked it this much, I guess I should see it. This week sometime.
Come on, why would I know something about the composition of the penny, aside from any jew jokes you can think of? I'm sure someone can come up with this one without any hints.
You need to know this in case a dog swallows one?That's all I got.

Up was fine, but disappointing for a pixar movie imo. The first 20 minutes or so were great, the dog was great, the rest of the movie (once the house went up until the end-ish) was fine, but nothing special. I also didn't notice the rating and expected it to be family-friendly, and was surprised at how scary and violent it was at times - Nick did NOT enjoy it at all.I think the concept was great, and if I had gone into it expecting more of an adult movie about adult themes rather than a Pixar movie to enjoy with Nick, I would have liked it more.

who here does the lawn chair to reserve the shoveled parking spot?my brother told me he once went out with a baseball bat and smashed everyone's chairs in a fit of rage. people had been reserving their favorite spots long after snow was no longer a concern.
I live in Canada and again have no idea what you're talking about. Yes, I said again.
!I assume you're asking if you should watch Up again.You're still dead to me.Yes, I said still.
The first 20 minutes was great if you're an adult. You try explaining that montage to a six-year-old. Half the movie was for adults, half for kids.
I think the concept was great, and if I had gone into it expecting more of an adult movie about adult themes rather than a Pixar movie to enjoy with Nick, I would have liked it more.
The first 20 minutes was great if you're an adult. You try explaining that montage to a six-year-old. Half the movie was for adults, half for kids.
It was speedz who was inquiring about the movie, not Sal.