I Called In Sick Today

Oh Jesus Christ, would you get the fuck out of here already?
I am not the one that violated the sanctity of your holy matrimony, my child. Please do not evoke my name is such a nagativistic mannitude.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I did reply...look up a few posts. I was looking for more information on the sexual hilarity that came after the first few times.I assumed you'd take my not making fun of your story as positive feedback (as opposed to mocking it). I think it's nice you guys are giving this relationship a shot.Western Mass. Meet me at the Spotted Owl.
cirsumvrent. "And secondly. I know you're the big marriage expert. Ohh, I'm sorry your wife is dead."

Ok, I really wish I could stick around, but I have a softball game...last one of the season with this team. Someone make sure to keep the ball rolling for the conversation regarding both sickie sexual escapades.

I did reply...look up a few posts. I was looking for more information on the sexual hilarity that came after the first few times.
Oh I didn't see that. Um, I don't think I should go into much detail in case I embarrass the poor guy.One day he went off to the bathroom or something and I quickly put on about 10 pairs of his boxers under my dress so he couldn't see I had them on. Then I seduced him and he went to unclothe me and kept finding layer upon layer of boxers. It was pretty hilarious.That's probably the most g-rated story of sexual hilarity I can offer. I don't really want to get into anything that starts like "So he was about to do me from behind when...". Only comediennes can pull that sort of thing off without sounding like a slut.
Hi Jeffrey. Missed you. Where have you been hiding lately?
Just haven't been on much in the evenings. I started back drinking. Good times.
cirsumvrent. "And secondly. I know you're the big marriage expert. Ohh, I'm sorry your wife is dead."
"You know, Lindsay, as a therapist, I have advised a number of couples to explore an open relationship where the couple remains emotionally committed, but free to explore extra-marital encounters. ""Well, did it work for those people? ""No, it never does. I mean, these people somehow delude themselves into thinking it might, but...but it might work for us. "
Just haven't been on much in the evenings. I started back drinking. Good times.
Yay?Either way, its good to talk to you again. I'll hit you up on MSN one of these days.
Points for being original with the "mildly attractive" comment. I'm sorry, but I don't care to read your thinly veiled brag posts. You already made a thread about this and heard the same from everyone who responded.Little known fact about LG and I. She IM'd me first and I wouldn't even respond to her until she said my real name.
I was just busting your balls man, but if you wanna be like that fine. It's not a thinly veiled brag post, I'm genuinely worried. I have an immense amount of pressure on me from not only me, but my immediate family and my extended family to succeed. You don't know anything about what kind of life I've had, you don't know anything about me for that matter. I was clinically depressed when I was around 10 years old and then again in high school. I went to a pyschiatrist when I was in high school but decided he was full of sh.it and stopped going after two visits. I'm still trying to work through this sh.it and am looking for support where I can and I know that a few accountants are here who could maybe reassure me. I've talked to a few people here about stuff I've gone through because I'm finally coming to terms with it and it helps to share with people who aren't really real and therefore I don't have to worry about them judging me day to day.
Things got too heavy in here.Don't you hate when the Internet intersects into real life. After the gym a few days ago, I saw a fat sweaty man eating McNuggets. Immediately thought of Ron.
it doesnt take a fat sweaty man eating mcnuggets to make me think of ron. he's pretty much on my mind 24/7

We we're playing dragon force in the warehouse today because i'm Mr. Manager this week while my immediate boss is on vacation this week and on one of the older guys was complaining about it but said as long as we don't play that "nigger rap shit" he won't complain. I think I'm going to make a cd that starts out as old country like Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, and then switches to some "nigger rap shit" and see how he reacts. If you're reading this brv, ummmm, i'm joking.

I was just busting your balls man, but if you wanna be like that fine. It's not a thinly veiled brag post, I'm genuinely worried. I have an immense amount of pressure on me from not only me, but my immediate family and my extended family to succeed. You don't know anything about what kind of life I've had, you don't know anything about me for that matter. I was clinically depressed when I was around 10 years old and then again in high school. I went to a pyschiatrist when I was in high school but decided he was full of sh.it and stopped going after two visits. I'm still trying to work through this sh.it and am looking for support where I can and I know that a few accountants are here who could maybe reassure me. I've talked to a few people here about stuff I've gone through because I'm finally coming to terms with it and it helps to share with people who aren't really real and therefore I don't have to worry about them judging me day to day.
You can't write a list like you did, saying how you're in the top 20 of thousands etc without knowing it's all positive stuff. You're not busting your *** trying to get the grades for business school, you're in and you know it. Fair enough if you've had a tough past but you'd be surprised how many other people have gone through similar or worse but put it behind them and are focussing on their future. That's what you need to do, in my opinion. From what you've said you've got everything going for you already.
Strat, you're the only one of us (in this thread anyway) that has actually used FCP to get laid...It's story time.
nice.
By the way we're not the only people to hook up through the sick thread, just the only ones who are honest about it.
This should be good...
It's probably a much more interesting story but it's not mine to tell. I think it's obvious who and when anyway.
I musta been drunk that day... still no idea
DD and Lori, duh!
Meh, figured it was two other folks....I gotta get back to my airline stuff anyway...

anyone else feel like we're at the dinner table and daddy just hit mommy?napa, PM me or AIM me if you have any questions about the "process". also, i really want to know who beans thought it was.

anyone else feel like we're at the dinner table and daddy just hit mommy?napa, PM me or AIM me if you have any questions about the "process". also, i really want to know who beans thought it was.
Yes.Thanks, and I probably will in the next few days because I do have questions about the "process". Me too, me too.
So this is what it's like going into another thread when shit goes down. I thought it'd be more exciting. Damnit, Erik.
Yeah, sorry we don't have 8 pages in 10 minutes of people e-yelling at each other then running to cry in the copy room.

God damnit. caught up on the wrong thread.

OH...a few of you guys will appreciate the fact that me and my friend have now started Arrested Development season 2. I may have to change my yet to be adopted pet's name from Tobias Funke to Gene Parmesan. We laughed so hard after each of his appearances that we had to pause the DVD to go back and watch each one again before we could continue.
Bob Loblaw and its not even close.
What other sickies hooked up?Ok, questions...first of all, are you still with him in Kansas?How long did you IM before you thought something could come of it?Did you switch to phones or was it completely online?Who made the first move in terms of meeting in person?How awkward was it when he picked you up from the airport? I feel like that warrants its own story.Did anything particularly funny happen when you popped his cherry? You know, besides the typicall fumbling and whatnot...If you both went to California who would Caleb make fun of more due to your respective silly accents?
oh look at speedz gossiping like a schoolgirl. OMG and then what happened?!?! Yep. Straight as an arrow this guy.so has anybody else in the thread hooked up then?
I am not the one that violated the sanctity of your holy matrimony, my child. Please do not evoke my name is such a nagativistic mannitude.
oh yeah. um, hey? how have you been? I've been meaning to call, I've just, I've been busy, you know?
anyone else feel like we're at the dinner table and daddy just hit mommy?
hahahaha, excellent