I Called In Sick Today

shaddup! i beat DN! don't take that away from me! and he's going to teach me to do it again and again for the low low price of only 14.95 per month plus 22% of all my winnings. i'm going to get his personal email address - I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
NUTZPOKERSCHOOL.jpg
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

shaddup! i beat DN! don't take that away from me! and he's going to teach me to do it again and again for the low low price of only 14.95 per month plus 22% of all my winnings. i'm going to get his personal email address - I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
I forgot about this little gem I made for a DN rail thread awhile back where he was griping about the WSOP playing conditions....dnabuse-1.jpg
But if it werent for Minnesotans and Canadians, who else would you have to pick fun at?
Blacks, Jews, Asians (sorry CDubb and Socal), fat people, gays, and did I mention Jews?
Could everyone just stop please?Ya know, its fine if Strat and LG want to discuss their relatinship in here. Good for them. I wish them the best. Really.I chose not to to discuss any of this in here prior to today (and today I wasnt given the choice). I may say a lot of personal things, but there are some I wish to keep to myself. That went out the window today. Now, once again, Im gonna have to roll wtih the punches (no pun intended) until/if this all blows over. I just wish everyone would shut up and quit adding fuel to the fire.
Up to this point I just assumed the whole thing was a joke. I mean, it's still a joke but somehow less of a funny one.
Up to this point I just assumed the whole thing was a joke. I mean, it's still a joke but somehow less of a funny one.
Wait it's not? I thought there was a strong possibility they could have concocted that story over AIM. Isn't Lori a pretty cute MILF?
Wait it's not? I thought there was a strong possibility they could have concocted that story over AIM.
Nothing surprises me anymore, could go either way. Don't care which way.
But randomly antagonistic Caleb is a staple of the sick thread.
I really enjoyed this because its so very true. almost sigworthy, but I'm far too lazy.job interview today. only wearing khakis and a dress shirt/tie, no suit. don't have one and don't care enough. I'm not really sure if I would even want this job as I don't know how much it pays, but can't imagine its all that much. at least probably not enough for me to leave my current one, but who knows. also didn't research the company much or come up with a "plan of attack" for the interview like you're supposed to, you know, the "name a time where you were in a difficult situation blah blah fucking blah." I always thought those questions were really freaking stupid, and I think this is a one on one interview with a vp of the company, so I seriously doubt he'll be asking any of those stupid HR type questions. even so, I'm ridiculously good looking, so they'll have to offer me the job just for that, right? but seriously folks, I'm just gonna attack it like I would a silly drunk girl at a bar: smooth talk the guy with my charm, tell him everything he wants to hear, lie just enough, then never call him again after I fuck him. Also, my plan is to come home and lay out in the sun and get a little tan today. you think its a bad idea to call in sick and come in the next day with a tan? no? me neither.
I really enjoyed this because its so very true. almost sigworthy, but I'm far too lazy.job interview today. only wearing khakis and a dress shirt/tie, no suit. don't have one and don't care enough. I'm not really sure if I would even want this job as I don't know how much it pays, but can't imagine its all that much.
Strap your .40 to your hip before walking into the building, if nothing else it will make for a fun story.
I stopped catching up today because it was too annoying. Erik, you're a girl. You're a small, chubby, rosy-cheeked, little girl. You're so girly.....Crowd: How girly is he?He's so girly he makes a point of it to bring up how insecure he is about Lori not liking to fuck him in front of a bunch of people online, and then make gay *** little flirting comments and generally just talks like a girl about the whole situation. (See? I didn't even have to make that one up, and it's still funny.) Let's try another one. You're so girly.....Crowd (very enthusiastic): HOW GIRLY IS HE????He is so girly........that after being with Lori for so long their periods started coming at the same time. He's so girly that he cries after faking an orgasm. He's so girly he buys his shoes in the kids section because, gosh darn it, the women's sizes are just too big.
All of the above is very true. Except for me being small.
Oh I didn't see that. Um, I don't think I should go into much detail in case I embarrass the poor guy.One day he went off to the bathroom or something and I quickly put on about 10 pairs of his boxers under my dress so he couldn't see I had them on. Then I seduced him and he went to unclothe me and kept finding layer upon layer of boxers. It was pretty hilarious.That's probably the most g-rated story of sexual hilarity I can offer. I don't really want to get into anything that starts like "So he was about to do me from behind when...". Only Lori can pull that sort of thing off without sounding like a slu.....ah, nevermind.
haha ha ..... ha..................ha :fuckitface:
When LG and I first did it, I was so nervous that I couldn't get it up and in. I'm very glad that I did it sober even though that was definitely a side-effect. I was really relieved after a minute or two because I thought there was some chance that I might have a hair-trigger... thankfully not. Other details about my shortcomings later.
what? It wasn't like in the movie "Alien"? I thought for sure...
I really enjoyed this because its so very true. almost sigworthy, but I'm far too lazy.job interview today. only wearing khakis and a dress shirt/tie, no suit. don't have one and don't care enough. I'm not really sure if I would even want this job as I don't know how much it pays, but can't imagine its all that much. at least probably not enough for me to leave my current one, but who knows. also didn't research the company much or come up with a "plan of attack" for the interview like you're supposed to, you know, the "name a time where you were in a difficult situation blah blah fucking blah." I always thought those questions were really freaking stupid, and I think this is a one on one interview with a vp of the company, so I seriously doubt he'll be asking any of those stupid HR type questions. even so, I'm ridiculously good looking, so they'll have to offer me the job just for that, right? but seriously folks, I'm just gonna attack it like I would a silly drunk girl at a bar: smooth talk the guy with my charm, tell him everything he wants to hear, lie just enough, then never call him again after I fuck him. Also, my plan is to come home and lay out in the sun and get a little tan today. you think its a bad idea to call in sick and come in the next day with a tan? no? me neither.
Be sure to rub one out before you leave for the interview - you want to make sure you're nice and relaxed when you get there.
Be sure to rub one out before you leave for the interview - you want to make sure you're nice and relaxed when you get there.
With the scent of C&B on your hand when you greet the interviewer...this is key.
Surf the web for a couple hours before spending 6 getting grilled by a customer???Or we could try to take over the world.
That's what I try to do everyday:pinky_brain.gifI'm actually going to be alone in the office today, so now I need some game or puzzle or test. Something to occupy my day because I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and have to move tonight. You have no idea how much I wish we had a couch here today.
Wait it's not? I thought there was a strong possibility they could have concocted that story over AIM. Isn't Lori a pretty cute MILF?
Is there such a thing as an ugly MILF?
I'm actually going to be alone in the office today, so now I need some game or puzzle or test. Something to occupy my day because I'm running on 2 hours of sleep and have to move tonight. You have no idea how much I wish we had a couch here today.
You on the MDG housing plan?
Is there such a thing as an ugly MILF?You on the MDG housing plan?
No and NoI've known this for a while, I just stayed up last night packing and getting everything ready to go. And I know it's bad to leave the clubs in the car, but I'm on the go so much and play at so many different places that I have to keep my sticks with me. And I have the 905s 8.5 TM V-steel (needs to be replaced) 13o PRGR 2 iron (all have the aldila NV) - 990Bs for the irons and I rotate through about 7 putters a week. -Don't even ask, it's bad. Like I'm getting the two thumb grip badGRP2T.jpg
You have no idea how much I wish we had a couch here today.
Couches rule.
Is there such a thing as an ugly MILF?
If you're into ugly women, maybe.
I've known this for a while, I just stayed up last night packing and getting everything ready to go. And I know it's bad to leave the clubs in the car, but I'm on the go so much and play at so many different places that I have to keep my sticks with me.
Beans daily random thought/update:I staggered in last night and prepared a light snack of two spicy hot burritos covered in Hormel chili, pepperjack cheese, various spices, sour cream, and jalapenos.I then posted a few things on here and a couple of other forums, and hit the sack...Sometime around three this morning, my internal pressure spiked somewhere around fourty three psi and the farting commenced...I trotted down to the couch after the alarm clock, several pillows, and what felt like a dresser drawer was bounced off my head from the wifes deadly throwing arm.She left a few minutes ago commenting "IT STILL STINKS UP THERE! IVE GOT A GLADE PLUG IN IN EVERY OUTLET AND YOU CANT EVEN GET A WHIFF OF EM! YOURE GONNA START EATING HEALTHIER STARTING TODAY!"I guess the small packages of beans on my airline will be shot down over this.../updateI bought a Vette back in 98 and the salesman kept bragging that the trunk was designed to hold two golf bags. He dropped the subject when I asked him how many Corona boxes that converted into.
and I rotate through about 7 putters a week. -Don't even ask, it's bad. Like I'm getting the two thumb grip badGRP2T.jpg
You Sir are a head case