I Called In Sick Today

I'm famous babyyyyyyyyOn another note, I hate that asian socal poker dog for turning me onto the tuff fish videos. They're like watching a train wreck and you can't take your eyes off.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

No problem, but before you buy anything check with me on pricing and such. I'm always willing to help sickies, ask Speedz and Renae.www.eastgatemotorcars.com If you want to start shopping now, :smirking salesmans face:
Fo sho.You should probably take Randy's advice though, unlike me.
300/600 blinds 75 ante you have 6300 UTG, M of 4, KQs. You push? Bad play?Also already in the money and top three are the only spots worth getting and we are down to 17.
Harrington says push like there's no tomorrow. It is definitely not a bet situation, its push or fold. For me this is a little marginal - I'd lean towards pushing, but it would depend on how long till the blinds increase and how big the big stacks are. I'd actually rather take a Jack or better out of the bb against LP aggression than I would like to take KQ against an almost full table. It just really depends, but one of the things from Harrington that I'm a little uncomfortable with are his recommendations for Ms between 10 and 0 in online tournaments - simply because you spend so much time in that phase, and pretty much everyone else also has a similar M.
What are you doing here in the middle of the day?
half day. I have to work my first saturday in 3 years this weekend.
see what you get for working?
I know right.
half day. I have to work my first saturday in 3 years this weekend.I know right.
ha, that sucks. you gonna have to work a lot of saturdays? I don't like this trend in the american work week. if you've gone to college, you shouldn't have to work on saturday. I mean what the hell. leave that for the drop outs to deliver me pizza.
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/sickieflSickie Football League.20 players Max.Default scoring.If interested then we can decide a day for the draft. I had to pick one to register but can change it.
when I click the link it says i can't view the league because i'm not in it. also, are we doing this for mobnies at all?
300/600 blinds 75 ante you have 6300 UTG, M of 4, KQs. You push? Bad play?Also already in the money and top three are the only spots worth getting and we are down to 17.
I'm not a huge fan. There are going to be times where we have either a better hand or more fold equity. I fold and let the blinds pass, then look for a good late position spot to shove.

I'm looking to paint my new room, but I have no idea what color I should use. I'm going to be studying a lot in the room so I don't want it really bright but I don't want it really dark either. Suggestions?

I'm looking to paint my new room, but I have no idea what color I should use. I'm going to be studying a lot in the room so I don't want it really bright but I don't want it really dark either. Suggestions?
periwinkle
Only you can say everything... by saying nothing.
oh, its all good, but I kind of feel bad for her. I obviously don't know any details but that confession seemed spiteful and out of the blue by DDIM. I will say one thing. Who read that DDIM hooked up with her and immediately thought "If he can get her, I KNOW I can get her. I'm way better looking than him."?now I'm done. I'm definitely not her angry caller. Whoever did should grow up. Ok, now I'm done.
I'm purposely avoiding discussing the "situation" btw.
why? we need to know how you feel about it. do you think NC should sell his bmw to me for 10k or not? I need your input.
why? we need to know how you feel about it. do you think NC should sell his bmw to me for 10k or not? I need your input.
I'm sure talking about it irritates Lori.Don't buy NC's car.
oh, its all good, but I kind of feel bad for her. I obviously don't know any details but that confession seemed spiteful and out of the blue by DDIM. I will say one thing. Who read that DDIM hooked up with her and immediately thought "If he can get her, I KNOW I can get her. I'm way better looking than him."?now I'm done. I'm definitely not her angry caller. Whoever did should grow up. Ok, now I'm done.
Actually, It wasn't spiteful at all. I don't really have any ill will or hard feelings towards Lori. The sarcasm of the initial post was apparently lost on most of you. That's okay, I suck at e-humor. I've talked to Lori several times since it came out and we're doing pretty allright, thanks.

I just found a "lost" Mr Zimmerlin post in Allison Stokke's profileMr. ZimmerlinI used to have A WIFE, but unfortunately she died and it is ALMOST COMPLETELY MY FAULT.23 May 2007 - 14:43

when I click the link it says i can't view the league because i'm not in it. also, are we doing this for mobnies at all?
Sorry, my badYahoo leagueID# is 316592 and the Password is bitches