dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

:shock: Daniel Negreanu is the man. He can win this even' and go home and take yo woman to the shore... whats he gonna do there, you dont know and you dont wanna know because you cant know. He's start a poker revolution wanna hear the solution its K poker and K dyOmite commin out with some fight... batlin against these hatas until you cant breathe no mo' then what yo gonna do when dn calls yo bluff and you aint got nothin but yo D in yo hand .

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this the forums for computer help?i've got a problem with my codecs, and i really need help. thanks
Yes. If you look on the back of your PC tower, you will see a thick black cord plugged into an opening towards the very top. Unplug it, pour some water into it, plug the cord back in and power it back up and you wont have anymore codec problems.
i tried what you said, and it seemed to work for bit, but then the fan started making a really weird noise? and i think i may have seen sparks?
but your codecs are fine now, right?
Patty deserves a boo.......Patty deserves a booy...........Patty deserves a hearty genuine round of applause for a job well done.  Give that woman a raise....and not the kind you're thinking....a monetary one!!(I just can't bring myself to say the B-word.....F Stuart Scott)
Thank you VegasBone! :wink:
Dear DN,I got crunked tonight in your honor... I toasted your return to the winners circle at least 5 times tonight.  Good Work.  SincerelyKD
i will as well be getting krunked for daniel this evening, many coronas goin down tonight! Big Congrats to DN! Heres to a great 2006 for DN and FCP!
Hand 22 - Lee Markholt has the button in seat 4, Negreanu raises to $20,000, and Schulz moves all in for $99,000 from the cutoff position. Negreanu calls with pocket nines (9c-9h), and he dominates Schulz's pocket sevens (7h-7s). Schulz will need to improve to stay alive.The flop comes 8s-3d-2d, and Negreanu is still in the lead. Schulz needs a seven to stay alive. The turn card pairs the board with the 8h, and one of Schulz's fans thinks it's a seven and starts cheering like crazy, before someone corrects him.The river card is the Js, and Robert Schulz is eliminated in eighth place, earning $68,685.The next player eliminated will receive $91,580 for seventh place.
Great job on the win Daniel though I have to say this is my favorite part of the tourney. Mmm awkward.

Congrats DNI'll steal a quote from "brett hart"kidpoker= "the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be"and almost forgot,, BOOYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!