• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

So before we had our little I was terrified to change her diapers. Boys, no prob, I got it, you got it, it all makes sense to me. So I thouught it would be pretty bad, and you know what, its worse. I hate it, I don't ever ever ever ever want to do it again.
thats why God made wives :club:
dude..do you like send away for all thee news pics?i have some nude pics i took myself, but i cant post them here
Im gonna throw something out there. If you dont like it throw it right back.Id like to see your weiner
dude..do you like send away for all thee news pics?i have some nude pics i took myself, but i cant post them here
Im going to pray for you, Chris. Would you like to join me?Im reminded of the biblical story of the two brothers. They fought and fought. Sinned and sinned and in the end one killed the other. After, overcome with guilt, he took his own life. They both will burn in hell for all eternity.
Im going to pray for you, Chris. Would you like to join me?Im reminded of the biblical story of the two brothers. They fought and fought. Sinned and sinned and in the end one killed the other. After, overcome with guilt, he took his own life. They both will burn in hell for all eternity.
il pray for you to get your ass over here
thats what she said
as the official hideout purveyor of "that's what she said," i will have to say that that was the worst attempt at that's what she said that i have seen since i was a turd in a goat's butt.please try again.
You failed at drinking games last night.
I know. I was hungover from thursday night. My babysitter cancelled on me tonight though so it looks like i'll be available for drunken debauchary tonight.
as the official hideout purveyor of "that's what she said," i will have to say that that was the worst attempt at that's what she said that i have seen since i was a turd in a goat's butt.please try again.
thats what she said