The Hideout

There already was one in GenPo.
Yeah no way Im venturing into GenPo. Its like a black hole that sucks you in.On a side note, the last girl I dated just hit me up on AIm today. Haven't talked to her in like 2 months. Kinda weird. We made such a cute couple though:n39515364_31717019_6027.jpgn39515364_31717014_4889.jpgI wonder why all of a sudden? Now I get to have girl drama like Napa and Donk.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Also, you have a "I am sticking her in the butt with my penis look" in this picture.
The 20,000 or so Reds fans around us might have really enjoyed that. Sadly I never did.
My Christian name is Joseph. Call me Joey.
I'm Joey, when people get mad at me the yell Joseph.Oh yeah, and there is this girl I asked out a few months ago but she had a bf. We are friends basically, but I never asked her about her relationship status. Eventually I stopped caring and began flirting with her whenever I saw her. Then I got drunk last night and sent her a facebook message at 5am. But then she replied back later saying: "ahhahahahhahaha let me know if that's the right phone number first you drunk ass. are you 21? i forget. if you are, we should get more than coffee sometime :club:". Then I look at her facebook page and it says she's single now.OH ****! Hell, if she's into me, sweet! If we hit it off...we get a new FCP member!

My brothers we are faced today with a myraid of choices. AND all those choices are bad, my brothers. They want you to compromise your principles, oh yes, my brothers. They want you to walk in darkness with the devil, my brothers. They want you to sin and sin AND SIN AGAIN, my brothers. They want you to deny the Lord, oh my brothers. They want you shut out Jesus Christ from your heart, my brothers. But I am here today. I SAID I AM HERE TODAY, to tell you to open your hearts, oh my brothers. OPEN THEM UP TO THE LORD, my brothers. The Lord will fill you up with the light of life, my brothers. He will give you true freedom, he will show you unconditional love. Temptation is all around us, my brothers. We must resist. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER, my brothers. I will help you, as I was once helped. Now pull out those credit cards, my brothers. Make a donation to the Church of the Lord, my brothers. Every little bit helps, my brothers.I thank you.Praise the Lord.

I'm Joey, when people get mad at me the yell Joseph.Oh yeah, and there is this girl I asked out a few months ago but she had a bf. We are friends basically, but I never asked her about her relationship status. Eventually I stopped caring and began flirting with her whenever I saw her. Then I got drunk last night and sent her a facebook message at 5am. But then she replied back later saying: "ahhahahahhahaha let me know if that's the right phone number first you drunk ass. are you 21? i forget. if you are, we should get more than coffee sometime :club:". Then I look at her facebook page and it says she's single now.OH ****! Hell, if she's into me, sweet! If we hit it off...we get a new FCP member!
Obv facebook link so we can see this chick
i think maybe i should take her out..and let you know if its worth it or notk?you can thank me later
Obv facebook link so we can see this chick
Obv
i think maybe i should take her out..and let you know if its worth it or notk?you can thank me later
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo
My brothers we are faced today with a myraid of choices. AND all those choices are bad, my brothers. They want you to compromise your principles, oh yes, my brothers. They want you to walk in darkness with the devil, my brothers. They want you to sin and sin AND SIN AGAIN, my brothers. They want you to deny the Lord, oh my brothers. They want you shut out Jesus Christ from your heart, my brothers. But I am here today. I SAID I AM HERE TODAY, to tell you to open your hearts, oh my brothers. OPEN THEM UP TO THE LORD, my brothers. The Lord will fill you up with the light of life, my brothers. He will give you true freedom, he will show you unconditional love. Temptation is all around us, my brothers. We must resist. WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER, my brothers. I will help you, as I was once helped. Now pull out those credit cards, my brothers. Make a donation to the Church of the Lord, my brothers. Every little bit helps, my brothers.I thank you.Praise the Lord.
HALLELUJAH!SING IT BROTHER, SING IT LOUD, SING IT PROUD!
Quick! Someone check to make sure he has a penis!oh, and did you know that Hayden Pennattiere plays the little girl in Remember The Titans? I was shocked when I realized that too.
Yes. The disturbing thing is when that movie came out I said to my wife "I know this is wrong, but that little girl is going to be smoking hot when she gets older" I'm kinda like the nostrdamous of prepubesnce. I was right about the girl from part of five too.Kuge how tall are you?So before we had our little I was terrified to change her diapers. Boys, no prob, I got it, you got it, it all makes sense to me. So I thouught it would be pretty bad, and you know what, its worse. I hate it, I don't ever ever ever ever want to do it again.