• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

:swings nunchucks, narrowly missing buck:I almost nunchucked you dude, you dont even realize!
I don't understand your geek talk. Please talk in the language spoken by those who have been laid.You probably will need an interpreter
I don't understand your geek talk. Please talk in the language spoken by those who have been laid.You probably will need an interpreter
Baby lock the door and turn the lights down lowPut some music on that's soft and slowBaby we ain't got no place to goI hope you understandI've been thinking 'bout this all day longNever felt a feeling quite this strongI can't believe how much it turns me on Just to be your man
Baby lock the door and turn the lights down lowPut some music on that's soft and slowBaby we ain't got no place to goI hope you understandI've been thinking 'bout this all day longNever felt a feeling quite this strongI can't believe how much it turns me on Just to be your man
Someone is gonna be pissed when he reads that
Wrong answer.I made a mistake. I felt bad...for a while. However:When I get insulted on the rail by tuckermitchell (someone who wasn't involved) while watching someone else, I'm understandably going to be pissed off.2nd, when a stake thread (that I had NO intention of replying in) gets derailed because my name is brought up and a bunch of people (jeepster, king1305) jump on me (again, when it's not their concern), I'm obviously not going to give a fuck what people think.Besides, I stopped caring what people think about me years ago.
let me break this down for you:you felt bad......................not bad enough to even try to apologizeIT CONCERNS EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUMIn case you didn't notice, there are a ton of people who stake others on this forum. By ****ing one over, you've pretty much opened yourself up to everyone knowing, since the person you ****ed, doesn't want you to do it to anybody else who may at some point be willing to be generous enough to offer stakes. We're kinda close knit like that.I personally think it is the DOUCHIEST thing you can do. This guy was someone who was generous enough to try to help you out and you say "**** you" and "i don't care what anyone thinks of me". You pretty much made your bed there. I certainly wouldn't want the whole stake thing that happens in this place to stop because you don't give a **** about waht people think of you. I like giving/getting stakes, i like barrages, i like the people here. I would hate to see it blown because you don't give a ****

Couple things:Suited, if you really want to pitch a tent during a massage, get a Lomi Lomi massage. Its a hawaiian massage, I got one on my honeymoon. Its basically a half naked chick rubbing her body on yours. You have a sheet but it pretty useless. I was not prepared for the oiled rubbing. Tent was made and a couple people could have slept in it. Apparently they are used to it.Next:My wife found this gem. He is my new hero.Penis ArtImagine he gets paid to do what we do for fun!!

Suited, if you really want to pitch a tent during a massage, get a Lomi Lomi massage. Its a hawaiian massage, I got one on my honeymoon. Its basically a half naked chick rubbing her body on yours. You have a sheet but it pretty useless. I was not prepared for the oiled rubbing. Tent was made and a couple people could have slept in it. Apparently they are used to it.
Maybe, but I figure I'll just hit a rub and tug. Might as well not pretend im there for anything else.
let me break this down for you:you felt bad......................not bad enough to even try to apologizeIT CONCERNS EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUMIn case you didn't notice, there are a ton of people who stake others on this forum. By ****ing one over, you've pretty much opened yourself up to everyone knowing, since the person you ****ed, doesn't want you to do it to anybody else who may at some point be willing to be generous enough to offer stakes. We're kinda close knit like that.I personally think it is the DOUCHIEST thing you can do. This guy was someone who was generous enough to try to help you out and you say "**** you" and "i don't care what anyone thinks of me". You pretty much made your bed there. I certainly wouldn't want the whole stake thing that happens in this place to stop because you don't give a **** about waht people think of you. I like giving/getting stakes, i like barrages, i like the people here. I would hate to see it blown because you don't give a ****
Note to self: never push rg's buttons.
I meant the "other" button obv
oh.
nibbling is ok toooo
just like woman. i give two inches and she wants six.on completely unrelated note...my back itches.
Napa, what u doing here?What happened with the girl?
Funny story, I'm sick as shit, I'm assuming from hanging out with her the other night. Also, I really didn't want to go to the party, she was the only person there that I would want to talk to and I didn't want to be "that guy", so I told her to stop by if the party was lame. So far no response, so I've been playing poker and re-watching Entourage: Season 1 for like the fourth time starting on season 2 right meow.Ok, thats not really funny at all.
Funny story, I'm sick as shit, I'm assuming from hanging out with her the other night. Also, I really didn't want to go to the party, she was the only person there that I would want to talk to and I didn't want to be "that guy", so I told her to stop by if the party was lame. So far no response, so I've been playing poker and re-watching Entourage: Season 1 for like the fourth time starting on season 2 right meow.Ok, thats not really funny at all.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Chicken Fucker
i've been gone a couple days, hwat is the story with this girl now? How did hte soup thing go, and are we "together" with her yet?