The Hideout

i've been gone a couple days, hwat is the story with this girl now? How did hte soup thing go, and are we "together" with her yet?
I'm not sure.good, we hung out for a few hours just talking and watching tv, she really liked the thoughtno. Was kinda hoping for that tonight because my roommate is out of town and tomorrow night I'm going to a concert. I pretty much suck at life. This whole thing has a pretty long/intresting backstory that I don't really want to put in the forums.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm not sure.good, we hung out for a few hours just talking and watching tv, she really liked the thoughtno. Was kinda hoping for that tonight because my roommate is out of town and tomorrow night I'm going to a concert. I pretty much suck at life. This whole thing has a pretty long/intresting backstory that I don't really want to put in the forums.
alright, i understand.I'm on aim if you need help/advice or just a female perspective.rivergirlfcpi should be on allw eekend

So I took back some of my sons toys because they were lame and the got myself him this51vbycLrUkL._AA280_.jpgonly $20, its a piece of crap as far as remote control vehicle go, but for 20 bucks who cares.I do have to pull the steering apart and see if can give it more paly because it does not turn very well.

So I went and got a massage today. Typical pre-massage routine if I have time is sex up the wife, shower head to massage. Just like in Something about Marry you never want to go to a massage with a loaded weapon. Especially when the massuse is 23 and hot.So I combined the shower and sexy time by myslef obv. So usually since I have a bad back I get a real deep tissue massage mostly in the lower back area. But this time since I just needed to relax she only spent about 30 minutes on my back and did hands, feet, arms head legs etc. So she says when we begin she may get up on the table. I don't think much of it because sometimes these little girls need more leverage to work on the horrific knots I have in my back (I am a massuses worst nightmare). So after the 30 min on the back she has me flip over (anyone who has had a massage knows that is the process that can get you in trouble and you may need to do an adjustment on the sly). So I am laying on my back (naked) with just a sheet over me. Its been maybe 40 minutes since I "showered". She starts rubbing my feet and calves and then all of the sudden she is on the table over me, rubbing up my legs, slowly and steadily. She stops about 3/4 inch from my package while I am all getting all tingly mingly down there. Basically I got a groin massage......AND IT WAS AWESOME!!But good thing I took the time to unload a clip of it could have made for and embarassing moment for her.
siihp?[leaseforme/please?hi**** suckers****erscsuck my junk
No.. She's such a tease.. she'll fondle my balls than quit.It pisses me off so much.
"We get 'em wet with Vince, I guarentee you they will fuck us. We blow our load with Bob and we might not even get our balls tickled."Im not sure what to say to that. That is a bitch move. IMO.
"We get 'em wet with Vince, I guarentee you they will fuck us. We blow our load with Bob and we might not even get our balls tickled."Im not sure what to say to that. That is a bitch move. IMO.
A little bit.I even told her last night to either do the deed or quit.I don't think she liked that
And on that note I shall retire. My popcorn was very good. Thanks for asking.
awesome
A little bit.I even told her last night to either do the deed or quit.I don't think she liked that
i remember when you used to sweet talk me like that
diet Dr pepper really does taste like reg Dr. pepper.discuss
I agree its the only diet soda I will drink. I accidently got caffine free Diet Dr. Pepper a couple weeks ago (didn't even know they made it) couldn't tell a difference.

Update:No call or text or anything last night, or this morning for that matter. Blahh.Also, I couldn't sleep very well last night, up all night coughing and etc. Then then I was throwng up/dry heaving all morning as I didn't really have anything in my stomach.I'm going to be very pissed if I can't go to the concert tonight.

i don't drink much pop at all, but when i do Dr Pepper is by far my fav. I don't ever drink diet anything, i like everything i eat/drink full fat, full calories. But this stuff actually tastes just like reg dr. pepper and it's pretty good. It doesn't even have that diet aftertaste. Not that i will ever go out of my way to buy a diet pop (i stumbled upon this one by accident) but if i did, it would definately be this. I'm just impressed.josh_duhamel.jpg