• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

What are your plans for the weekend boys?
helping my brother move into his new apartment... its a new building by the staples center downtown... very sheik... I'll be hanging out there often once they build up the entertainment center there... suppose to put an ESPN zone pretty close... other than that, a little adult baseball on sunday... maybe some cards...

whut up... today is friday, right? prolly be going to play the daily tourney at the bike... $40 no rebuys... usually about 200 ppl i think... should be fun...

Big and Rich / Cowboy Troy / Gretchen Wilson concert tonite, driving back to Iowa tommorow
I've never even heard of any of these groups.... oh, and Iowa misses you.
I've never even heard of any of these groups.... oh, and Iowa misses you.
Country music.And I'm sure Iowa is missing me. I, however, am growing used to this do nothing lifestyle in Wyoming. The thin air kinda sucks though.
Big and Rich / Cowboy Troy / Gretchen Wilson concert tonite, driving back to Iowa tommorow
love Big and Rich...they have the country/rock/metal/hip hop fusion thing down to an art formCowboy Troy is alrightGretchen Wilson is decent but the redneck act needs to go

what up... went to the bike today... played their $40 tourney no rebuys... it was pretty ghey... idiots going in with top pair 8 kicker only to get called by the 4 kicker, in a pot that was raised preflop, I happend to fold AJ in early position cus I knew these idiots could have anything... lose about a hundred (start out with 800) in chips, when I get AQ... I believe blinds were 15-25 (rounds were 20 mins long, 5-10, 10-15, 15-25), early position raises to 75, I just call in the big blind... flop comes 882... I lead out for 200... she insta raises to 400... I think about it for a min. and fold... I figure she's raising me with at least 10s... so now I'm down to about 400... and the first break is approaching along with the blinds going up to 25-50... I decide I'm gonna chip up or go out... so I pick up A6 and it is folded to me... I raise to 125... and get one call from the monster stack, a guy who called all in with Q8 with top pair... I decide I'm gonna push the flop no matter what comes... flop comes Q52... I push almost 300, and the guy calls thinking he's paying me off... he flips over 45 soooted and the board bricks out...so I go over to the $40 buy in no limit tables... and in two hands its gone... I fold the first hand... than pick up KQ in middle position... I raise to 6 (1-2 blinds), get 3 callers... flop comes 8 high... I lead out for 10... get two callers... Q of hearts on the turn, completing a flush draw... I push my stack (about 20) and get two callers... brick on the river... I flip over my queen, someone else does the same, but with a Ace kicker...

I'm starting to wonder why I even play live. I have never had a winning live session...and yes I said never. I kid you not, every single time I have played live I have lost my stack to a suck out...every time...no exceptions. I played some 2/5 NLHE tonight at Harrah's and I had my top two pair beaten by a rivered straight flush. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. Maybe I should change my middle name from Michael to ISALP (I suck at live poker).

I'm starting to wonder why I even play live. I have never had a winning live session...and yes I said never. I kid you not, every single time I have played live I have lost my stack to a suck out...every time...no exceptions. I played some 2/5 NLHE tonight at Harrah's and I had my top two pair beaten by a rivered straight flush. I wish I was kidding but I'm not. Maybe I should change my middle name from Michael to ISALP (I suck at live poker).
yeah... I seem to be running bad as of late whenever I play live...
HoF inductions, and all day baseball...what's there to be bored about?
HoF inductions dont really interest me. The HoF is watered down. They let too many players in, in my opinion. It doesnt mean what it should, at least to me anyway.
HoF inductions dont really interest me. The HoF is watered down. They let too many players in, in my opinion. It doesnt mean what it should, at least to me anyway.
i agreeand further..if they ever let Bonds in...baseball will be dead to melol