• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

some of you guys might remember a post i made a while back about my grandma getting surgery to have some cancer removed. if not, that's cool, i might not have even posted it, but i think i did. anyways, it was right around the beginning of the month, she had been diagnosed with colon cancer. after some more tests it was discovered that the cancer had spread to her liver as well. she had to have half of her liver removed, but was supposed to be released from the hospital on the 5th of this month.unfortunately, she didn't recover as well as they had hoped, and her stay was prolonged. after running some more tests, the doctors found out that the cancer had spread, and had affected 30 out of 31 lymphnodes. not good. apparently the worst was in her lungs. i went up to see her on saturday, and found out she had been given 2 days to live. suck.she made it 3 days. found out a little while ago (just as i was leaving work) that my grandma died this morning. thanks to the medication she was given she didn't have to suffer much, two of my aunts were with her, so she didn't die alone, and at least i got to see her one last time, and got to say goodbye before she went, something i missed out on with my grandpa.so yeah, it sucks, but it happens. probably won't be on for the next few days though.

some of you guys might remember a post i made a while back about my grandma getting surgery to have some cancer removed. if not, that's cool, i might not have even posted it, but i think i did. anyways, it was right around the beginning of the month, she had been diagnosed with colon cancer. after some more tests it was discovered that the cancer had spread to her liver as well. she had to have half of her liver removed, but was supposed to be released from the hospital on the 5th of this month.unfortunately, she didn't recover as well as they had hoped, and her stay was prolonged. after running some more tests, the doctors found out that the cancer had spread, and had affected 30 out of 31 lymphnodes. not good. apparently the worst was in her lungs. i went up to see her on saturday, and found out she had been given 2 days to live. suck.she made it 3 days. found out a little while ago (just as i was leaving work) that my grandma died this morning. thanks to the medication she was given she didn't have to suffer much, two of my aunts were with her, so she didn't die alone, and at least i got to see her one last time, and got to say goodbye before she went, something i missed out on with my grandpa.so yeah, it sucks, but it happens. probably won't be on for the next few days though.
Stay strong man. Remeber the good times.
You could meet me in WF, and I could drive (always an option). I have no problems driving through St. Louis and I know all of the freeways like the back of my hand. Of course I lived there for a few years so I'm used to it, and truth be told if I didn't lose my job I would still be there. I loved living there.Why psychology and what school?btw, TOP DAT SHIT
Well, that and the fact that I currently don't have a car kind of hinders my transportation.Why psychology? I have always been really interested in psychology. I end up sometimes just thinking about deep psychological stuff at times, just because it's something interesting to think about.Saturday night, I was once again dishing out advice to my mom, and was sitting around doing the above again, and just realized, "Why am I not going to school for psychology?"A secondary reason is that I know that is the weakest part of my game, but the main reason is this is something I am passionate about. When I thought about going back for music, computer science, and accounting, all of those just depressed me when I started thinking long term. This one doesn't.Looks like USI hopefully.And I won't be making the draft tonight. Blarg. I will still win though. Rest assured of that.
talk to Hang...his job this time
Whats with the draft? I'm in there....but I don't see anything....edit - I'm in now....

I lurk this thread on a daily basis but rarely post so I don't know if I have much pull around here, but it's been TWO PAGES without a top, what the hell? It's the main reason I stop by.Kimberly-02.jpg360bik1.jpgKimberly-17.jpgAnd an exception for onlyme:22986370.jpg