• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

chrozzo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

chrozzo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?
sounds like someone is watching bravo.
Exactly, but for you guys, I bed early.If noonish is good for both of you, i'm down.Now granted, I'm on the teetering brink of busto, so I'm probably not going to be able to play now. But, I'll be down for some hideout chillaxing.
Well. if you haven't guessed.... the Hideout meet up is busto. It's 12:45 and I haven't even left GA yet.I went to my regular job at 7am Friday morning, got off at 2pm, got to my dealing job at 3pm and dealt till 6am Saturday morning. Got home slept for 2 hours, back up and back to dealing at 2pm Saturday, got home and back in bed around 7:30 Saturday night and slept all night.SOOOOOOOOOOOo.... we'll have to do it some other time. But renting a car was easier and cheaper than I thought it would be so it won't be out of the question to actually plan one of these things.Peace out for now, I'm on the road. See ya'll in a few days if I can't find any interweb between now and then.
im confusedcolor me confused
They were all gonna meet up. WITHOUT YOU OR ME. MOTHER****IN COCKSUCKIN ******* *** **** SHITHEADS ***** **** BALLS PENIS **** **** **** TWAT!
They were all gonna meet up. WITHOUT YOU OR ME. MOTHER****IN COCKSUCKIN ******* *** **** SHITHEADS ***** **** BALLS PENIS **** **** **** TWAT!
Well it didn't happen, but if you want to meet up then say the word. We'll try to work something out.
Well it didn't happen, but if you want to meet up then say the word. We'll try to work something out.
Its cool. I say we meet up in Vegas next summer for the WSOP, but thats just me. We gotta plan it out in WAY advance, but it could be rockin.
Its cool. I say we meet up in Vegas next summer for the WSOP, but thats just me. We gotta plan it out in WAY advance, but it could be rockin.
sounds cool, but I hope to have enough money put away that I can actually play an event or twobtw, you in KC right now?
yeah, why?
just wondering if we decided on another impromptu meet, how easy it'd be for you to meet usHang and I are within close driving distance of St. Louis so it probably wouldn't take much for us to get thereWell, I know it wouldn't take much for me to get there. I can be on the Poplar Street Bridge in roughly 90 minutes, depending on traffic.
I dunno, but I just was.ba-zing.
Nigh hannn sir.
omg i as jsjutus oni gin afnsu weas wndringweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,lolweeeeeeee
even i dont know what that means
Classic chrozzo!
just wondering if we decided on another impromptu meet, how easy it'd be for you to meet usHang and I are within close driving distance of St. Louis so it probably wouldn't take much for us to get thereWell, I know it wouldn't take much for me to get there. I can be on the Poplar Street Bridge in roughly 90 minutes, depending on traffic.
It'd take a quite a bit to get me to St. Louis.1. I'm pretty broke.2. It would take a natural disaster that forces me to drive through St. Louis as my only means of escape to, you know, actually drive in St. Louis. Same with Louisville.
I dunno, but I just was.ba-zing.
winnah.So I had an epiphany this weekend. I am going back to school (not bs'ing around this time), and majoring in psychology.Jessica_Alba_Maxim_Shoot_Raws_22(2).jpg
It'd take a quite a bit to get me to St. Louis.1. I'm pretty broke.2. It would take a natural disaster that forces me to drive through St. Louis as my only means of escape to, you know, actually drive in St. Louis. Same with Louisville.So I had an epiphany this weekend. I am going back to school (not bs'ing around this time), and majoring in psychology.
You could meet me in WF, and I could drive (always an option). I have no problems driving through St. Louis and I know all of the freeways like the back of my hand. Of course I lived there for a few years so I'm used to it, and truth be told if I didn't lose my job I would still be there. I loved living there.Why psychology and what school?btw, TOP DAT SHIT