9-11 conspiracy (interesting video)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm bored and i don't feel like playing poker. so i just look for random interesting videos/pics or cool websites. my friend told me about this video just a few min ago.enjoyvery long videohttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194
how good is it?its this video or the new American Pie Band Camp.
i'm bored and i don't feel like playing poker. so i just look for random interesting videos/pics or cool websites. my friend told me about this video just a few min ago.enjoyvery long videohttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194
how good is it?its this video or the new American Pie Band Camp.
quick answer, i have to choose.....................................................................................................?
its actually a good video. a lot of great info. anyone could be convinced just by watching this videohighly recommend to watchteneightfluffdog' date=' you SOB. just get banned already..please. [/b']
why the hate?is it because I'm a packers fan, and the vikings choke.or that i live in WI.OR BECAUSE i just saw spaceballs on tbs.any of these reasons would suffice.check out my ironic post count.Odd, i just noticed that.that is really fed up.Its on 911.ahhhh.

Its actually a good video...I watched the full 3 hour thing from http://www.reopen911.org. they're actually promoting this on late night news stations, I saw it while watching the coverage of Tookie....Heck, I'm even a conservative and watched the video in open mind and agreed 100% with about half the stuff they cover. Some stuff is way outta wack though.....It used to be free to get it sent to you, dunno if it is anymore....its a good watch though when there's nothing else to do

The interesting things I saw were the events surrounding the smaller WTC buildings as well as the fighter jets on the day of 9/11....but that was definately not the reported plane that hit the Pentagon...don't care what others think about that statement unless you've watched the video

I'm half way through this video and it's holding my interest.. there are a lot of great points (some actually shocking)..
its a long video but it never fails to have your attention. if you go to the site that JRbrown posted, it has more info on this. I just ordered my free DVD :club: teneight

I just finished the video, very interesting stuff. Definitely better-founded than any of the other conspiracy theory work I've seen.I don't buy the video's explanation for why the gov't would stage the attacks though, it would have been far too risky to do all that just to retain power and too many people outside of the administration would have to be involved. The parts of the video about why the story we were told couldn't have happened based on the physics were very well done.Thanks for the link, teneight.

I just finished the video, very interesting stuff. Definitely better-founded than any of the other conspiracy theory work I've seen.I don't buy the video's explanation for why the gov't would stage the attacks though, it would have been far too risky to do all that just to retain power and too many people outside of the administration would have to be involved. The parts of the video about why the story we were told couldn't have happened based on the physics were very well done.Thanks for the link, teneight.
welcome
welcome
I just finished watching it.The background music became annoying quick though.Thanks, even though you like Randy Moss, it was a good video.

Hey teneight I just found out Fluffdogs real name is Harold Hart. Enjoy!Fri Dec 23, 5:49 PM ET Stevens Point, Wis. - A 64-year-old man has pleaded no contest to charges in Clark County Circuit Court after telling police he regularly had been using calves for sexual gratification. Harold G. Hart was placed on two years probation Thursday and ordered to have psychological counseling and an alcohol and drug abuse assessment after pleading to charges of sexual gratification with an animal and disorderly conduct. According to the criminal complaint, the family living on the farm Hart visited, installed a motion sensor because they had seen suspicious footprints and vehicle tracks. When the sensor sounded, Hart was caught leaving the barn. He later told police the farm was a routine stop, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville. Hart told police he had gone to the farm at least 50 times in the last year, sometimes two to four times in a week

I haven't seen this particular video, but I've been to websites who promote the conspiracy theories and give evidence (or lack thereof) to support the storys we've been told. Of them all, I find the Pentagon strike to be the least credible. I'd like to know where the wreckage of the plane went. There has never been a case of a plane disintigrating upon impact, no matter how fast it is travelling at impact. There's no wreckage on the Pentagon lawn and the hole in the wall isn't large enough to be the plane they say hit it.I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but this particular story is just a little hard to swallow.

I think the only conspiracy is the government covering up (trying to, anyway) the pentagon destruction!!Seems to me they just won't admit that someone stole one of their fighter planes and flew it into the pentagon!! Pretty simple explanation for ME to believe, but there's NO WAY they would ever admit it!!!Good stuff!

I am not particularly moved by the 9-11 conspiracy mongers, but I like the fact that this video focuses on the explanation given for the incident at the Pentagon, which most people agree is difficult to swallow. Below is an excerpt from a book by Stan Goff, a retired twenty-six-year U.S Army veteran who has taught Military Science and Doctrine at West Point. It's the most interesting discussion of the peculiarities that day, particularly the implausible scenario at the Pentagon."I have no idea why people aren't asking some very specific questions about the actions of Bush and company on the day of the attacks. Four planes get hijacked and deviate from their flight plan, all the while on FAA radar..."The planes are all hijacked between 7:45 and 8:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time. Who is notified? This is an event already that is unprecedented. But the President is not notified and going to a Florida elementary school to hear children read."By around 8:15 AM it should be very apparent that something is terribly wrong. The President is glad-handing teachers. By 8:45, when American Airlines' Flight 11 crashes into the World Trade Center, Bush is settling in with children for his photo-ops at Booker Elementary. Four planes have obviously been hijacked simultaneously, an event never before seen in history, and one has just dived into the world's best-known twin towers, and still no one notifies the nominal Commander-in-Chief."No one has apparently scrambled [sent aloft] any Air Force interceptors either. At 9:03, United Flight 175 crashes into the remaining World Trade Center building. At 9:05 Andrew Card, the Presidential Chief-of-Staff, whispers to George W. Bush [who] "briefly turns somber" according to reporters. Does he cancel the school visit and convene an emergency meeting? No. He resumes listening to second graders . . . and continues the banality even as American Airlines' Flight 77 conducts an unscheduled point turn over Ohio and heads in the direction of Washington DC."Has he instructed Chief-of-Staff Card to scramble the Air Force? No. An excruciating 25 minutes later, he finally deigns to give a public statement telling the United States what they have already figured out-that there's been an attack by hijacked planes on the World Trade Center. There's a hijacked plane beelining to Washington, but has the Air Force been scrambled to defend anything yet? No."At 9:30 when he makes his announcement, American Flight 77 is still ten minutes from its target, the Pentagon. The Administration will later claim they had no way of knowing that the Pentagon might be a target, and they thought Flight 77 was headed to the White House, but the fact is that the plane has already flown South and past the White House no-fly zone, and is in fact tearing through the sky at 400 nauts."At 9:35, this plane conducts another turn, 360 degrees over the Pentagon, all the while being tracked by radar, and the Pentagon is not evacuated, and there are still no fast-movers from the Air Force in the sky over Alexandria and DC. Now the real kicker: a pilot they want us to believe was trained at a Florida puddle-jumper school for Piper Cubs and Cessnas, conducts a well-controlled downward spiral descending the last 7000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes, brings the plane in so low and flat that it clips the electrical wires across the street from the Pentagon, and flies it with pinpoint accuracy into the side of the building at 460 nauts.When the theory about learning to fly this well at the puddle-jumper school began to lose ground, it was added that they received further training on a flight simulator. This is like saying you prepared your teenager for her first drive on I-40 at rush hour by buying her a video driving game.... There is a story being constructed about these events."

For anyone that thinks a plane did not hit the Pentagon, you're a fuc king idiot. They has many eye witnesses that saw the plane fly crash. Some people will believe anything if its on the net. :roll:

For anyone that thinks a plane did not hit the Pentagon, you're a fuc king idiot.  They has many eye witnesses that saw the plane fly crash.  Some people will believe anything if its on the net. :roll:
the gov confiscated all traffic video in the area that may have caught something.these video recordings have never been made public.why?
They has many eye witnesses that saw the plane fly crash. quote]****************************************You fail english!??...that's unpossible!! :wink: :club: As far as eyewitnesses go, why should we believe their credibility??, who are they??, what plane did they see??...you don't HAVE to believe that the proof is there or that the story is a little fishy...............but you should!!IMNSHO
For anyone that thinks a plane did not hit the Pentagon' date=' you're a fuc king idiot. quote']****************************************I don't think many believe a plane didn't hit the Pentagon........the speculation and disbelief are about what kind of plane it was!!!