9-11 conspiracy (interesting video)

For anyone that thinks a plane did not hit the Pentagon, you're a fuc king idiot.  They has many eye witnesses that saw the plane fly crash.  Some people will believe anything if its on the net. :roll:
the gov confiscated all traffic video in the area that may have caught something.these video recordings have never been made public.why?
I have it on good authority that when Lee Harvey Oswald was doing his training in CUBA he had a son. That son flew a jet fighter into the pentagon on 9/11 but it was a complete coincedence that the other planes were flying into the trade center. It's true...prove me wrong.(sw)
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know.....this is the dumbest shat that has ever been posted on this forum....Horrible job teneight...stick to lagging it up in MTT's....
*********************************What exactly is dumb?? (no, no...besides me)Really...a little open discussion is just what people have been posting that is missing these days in these forums...sure this should be in "off topic" but it's not a dumb topic!!

I love blaming the President for everyone elses mistakes. It's clearly his fault he wasn't notified in a timely manner. It's clearly his fault that he didn't know other planes were hi-jacked. It's clearly his fault that the Airport security wasn't up to par. Damn him!

MOST CONSPIRACY THEORIES CAN GET THROWN IN THE GARBAGE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW THAT NEED ANSWERING. 1)THE JFK ASSASINATION AND 2)THE 9/11 ATTACKS.IT IS TIME THAT THIS SUBECT GETS EXAMINED, NOT BY NUTBALLS THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, BUT BY RESPECTED INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF POWER.OPEN YOUR EYES, STAND TOGETHER, AND PROVE THE FACTS!!!!

MOST CONSPIRACY THEORIES CAN GET THROWN IN THE GARBAGE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW THAT NEED ANSWERING. 1)THE JFK ASSASINATION  AND 2)THE 9/11 ATTACKS.IT IS TIME THAT THIS SUBECT GETS EXAMINED, NOT BY NUTBALLS THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY, BUT BY RESPECTED INDIVIDUALS THAT HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF POWER.OPEN YOUR EYES, STAND TOGETHER, AND PROVE THE FACTS!!!!
I did see my above post. I proved both of your conspiracies in one post!
I love blaming the President for everyone elses mistakes. It's clearly his fault he wasn't notified in a timely manner. It's clearly his fault that he didn't know other planes were hi-jacked. It's clearly his fault that the Airport security wasn't up to par. Damn him!
yep, and it was also clearly his fault that the defense/intelligence budget was severely cut in the previous president's term, leading to the holes that allowed things like this to happen
yep, and it was also clearly his fault that the defense/intelligence budget was severely cut in the previous president's term, leading to the holes that allowed things like this to happen
Shhh... Don't talk about that. We want to hate Bush.Damn him!Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
Shhh... Don't talk about that. We want to hate Bush.Damn him!Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
dude, you are my new favorite poster

I always questioned the general intelligence of the average person who loiters and posts on this forum, but after reading some of the responses to the video, my feelings have been confirmed. Thanks.The fact that there are people who give any iota of credibility to the nonsense spewed on videos like this really makes me weep for the future of the country. How on the face of the earth do you buy into any of the garbage? It truly is disgusting.By the way, to the knucklehead who claims that planes don't disentigrate on impact, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Not one bit.By the way, as a sidenote, I just went to www.stupidconspiracy.com, joined their forum and posted the following on their "general conspiracy" section:"I was bored today, so instead of talking about JFK, Watergate, Manson, Clinton or 9/11 I decided to change it up............so last night I was playing in a 20 MTT when the following hand comes up: I am UTG and get 10-J soooooooooted, I limp, three other limpers, SB folds, BB checks, flop 9-Q-rag, with two to my sooooooooooot, so I immediately push, get called by A-Q, don't hit my straight or flush and am out. Can all of you conspiracy buffs discuss whether or not Osama Bin Laden rigged the sight to keep me from making my hand." Thanks.PS: Alf, thanks for having about the only sane reply to this thread.

I always questioned the general intelligence of the average person who loiters and posts on this forum, but after reading some of the responses to the video, my feelings have been confirmed. Thanks.The fact that there are people who give any iota of credibility to the nonsense spewed on videos like this really makes me weep for the future of the country. How on the face of the earth do you buy into any of the garbage? It truly is disgusting.By the way, to the knucklehead who claims that planes don't disentigrate on impact, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Not one bit.By the way, as a sidenote, I just went to www.stupidconspiracy.com, joined their forum and posted the following on their "general conspiracy" section:"I was bored today, so instead of talking about JFK, Watergate, Manson, Clinton or 9/11 I decided to change it up............so last night I was playing in a 20 MTT when the following hand comes up: I am UTG and get 10-J soooooooooted, I limp, three other limpers, SB folds, BB checks, flop 9-Q-rag, with two to my sooooooooooot, so I immediately push, get called by A-Q, don't hit my straight or flush and am out. Can all of you conspiracy buffs discuss whether or not Osama Bin Laden rigged the sight to keep me from making my hand." Thanks.PS: Alf, thanks for having about the only sane reply to this thread.
Uh um... Re-read above posts by Insano. Thanks.
For anyone that thinks a plane did not hit the Pentagon, you're a fuc king idiot. They has many eye witnesses that saw the plane fly crash. Some people will believe anything if its on the net. :roll:
Eyewitness testimony is bullshit. Can you explain where the wreckage of the plane is? Did it explode into a billion tiny pieces and all fly through the relatively small hole in the Pentagon wall?All I'm saying is that from the pictures of the scene it's awfully hard to believe that a commercial airliner was what hit it.
NO...thank you for writing out my exact feelings on this BS.Great Post.Now..let's get back to talking about Poker, Dreamclown, Drinking and Sex.
Eyewitness testimony is censored. Can you explain where the wreckage of the plane is? Did it explode into a billion tiny pieces and all fly through the relatively small hole in the Pentagon wall?All I'm saying is that from the pictures of the scene it's awfully hard to believe that a commercial airliner was what hit it.
You are right...that airliner got lost in the Bermuda Triangle because Elvis and Bigfoot Hijacked it...it is currently in the belly of the lochness monster.Get the fuk outta here.
By the way, to the knucklehead who claims that planes don't disentigrate on impact, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Not one bit.
OK genius. Show me one picture, just one, of a plane wreck where there wasn't any wreckage found. No seats, no pieces of the fueselage, no nothing. Then come back and call me a knucklehead, asswipe!
Eyewitness testimony is censored. Can you explain where the wreckage of the plane is? Did it explode into a billion tiny pieces and all fly through the relatively small hole in the Pentagon wall?All I'm saying is that from the pictures of the scene it's awfully hard to believe that a commercial airliner was what hit it.
You are right...that airliner got lost in the Bermuda Triangle because Elvis and Bigfoot Hijacked it...it is currently in the belly of the lochness monster.Get the fuk outta here.
Eat my dick, Alf. Please, explain the lack of wreckage to all of us who obviously aren't as smart as you. Please, I can't wait to hear it.

Look, I hate this thread already, but Im interested now...Im at work so I can't watch the video, could someone post what the gist of it is, please?

Eat my dick, Alf. Please, explain the lack of wreckage to all of us who obviously aren't as smart as you. Please, I can't wait to hear it.
How did we come to the conclusion that there wasn't any wreckage?
Uh...wasn't there like 50 posts yesterday flaming any and all about NON POKER RELATED TOPICS? 10-8, you were in that camp of flamers I believe.All you General forum self righteous hypocritical snobs need to get a life. And all you "I miss the old FCP"cry babes need to take you buddies and get lost already. Go start your own club house in a tree somewhere.The point is THIS IS NOT POKER RELATED BUT INTERESING NON THE LESS!As far as 911 conspiracies go this is just more donkey lovin' Michael Moore-on bu ll sh1t. Global warming, high gas prices, hurricanes, homelessness, heartburn, hemmoroids, erectile disfunction, my dog died, etc, etc,...ALL of it is Georege Bushes fault.Yeah, we get it. Kerry lost and your still p issed off. Time to get over it already. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnnnnng.That said may the general ALWAYS be a place for ANYTHING to be discussed.Best...