9-11 conspiracy (interesting video)

Every attack on GB sends a message that this country is not united in it's war on terror, which undermines our efforts, sends doubt to our allies and boosts the terrorists confidence. This rhetoric is appaling, especially during war times. The cost of much of this is paid by the lives of our soldiers. It is truly sickening.THAT is what I am talking about.Best...
You know that you're advocating fascism, right? You do know that? Okay.This is an extreme example, but German citizens felt exactly the same about Hitler. Hermann Goering's famous quote from the Nuremberg trials on April 18th, 1946 comes immediately to mind: "...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
That sounds more like a Howard Dean speech(Hitler trying to gain support) then GW or B. Clinton. Remember Germany before Hitler was 100 times worse then 911. Germany had hyperinflation, roving bands of armed political parties(small bands of militia,s) No way you can compare the U.S. and Germany.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Ethiopia? How about Bosnia? Guess Clinton had nothing to do with war crimes there either. He was such a great leader.
Um...yeah, the whole point of Bosnia was to put a *stop* to the war crimes being committed by Milosevich, not to commit more. And it was a NATO operation, not a US led one. Wikipedia is your friend, check your facts.
these sheep follow bush blindly and everytime they dont have an answer, they bring up clintons affair...its hillarious.
That's always been the way though...People find it difficult to argue a specific point of view without bringing something totally unrelated into the argument. It comes from living in a society primarily geared toward fixing blame rather than problems.
However, it seems to me, and apparently plenty of others, that this country's far left have a vendetta against republicans and Bush, and seem to salivate at the thought of failure in the war on terror to prove them wrong.
************************************************This is what opposing parties do though, to try to establish a better platform for upcoming elections!!!(just like when I helped my sister get elected for school pres, over some jacka$$ that was hitting on my girlfriend at the time, by telling everyone that she put out!!! :club: )Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't, but in the realm of politics you have to slam your opponents every chance you get!! G Dub is the man right now and everyone's gunning'!!
How about Ethiopia? How about Bosnia? Guess Clinton had nothing to do with war crimes there either. He was such a great leader.
Um...yeah, the whole point of Bosnia was to put a *stop* to the war crimes being committed by Milosevich, not to commit more. And it was a NATO operation, not a US led one. Wikipedia is your friend, check your facts.
these sheep follow bush blindly and everytime they dont have an answer, they bring up clintons affair...its hillarious.
I have never spoke of the affair. I am proud of him. I would have done her too. Old man like that pick a nice young woman. Man :club:
Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
he sent nat. guardsmen to iraq, they were needed in america, that's what they are for.
How come they were sent to Europe and the Pacific region during WW2.
i will take your word for it that they were sent in WW2, i honestly am not a historian.but even i know there is an INCREDIBLE difference between WW2 and the invasion and current occupation of Iraq.
No war crimes really? We we invited to Ethiopia and welcomed? No. Were we invited to Bosnia? nope. It's really funny when the waco left looks at the world with rose colored glass and all is ok because the liberal media spoon feeds them the good stuff, but when the hardline right stands up for individual freedom, we are the bad guys. When Sadam gassed the Kerds nobody really said much but if you look at the death toll, more people died in the hills of Iraq due to Sadams tierany than died in Bosnia and Ethiopia combined. So yes I do check my facts and do understand politics quite well, thanks.
However, it seems to me, and apparently plenty of others, that this country's far left have a vendetta against republicans and Bush, and seem to salivate at the thought of failure in the war on terror to prove them wrong.
************************************************This is what opposing parties do though, to try to establish a better platform for upcoming elections!!!(just like when I helped my sister get elected for school pres, over some jacka$$ that was hitting on my girlfriend at the time, by telling everyone that she put out!!! :club: )Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't, but in the realm of politics you have to slam your opponents every chance you get!! G Dub is the man right now and everyone's gunning'!!
Ok, politics, politics... but isn't playing a political game when you know the game is costing American lives (by the way that they are going about it) extremely irresponsible?And ps. to say that Bush started the war in Iraq for personal reasons shows you have little to no knowledge of the past decade and a half and Saddam Hussien's actions during said time period
I would have voted for her. Now that is how you buy votes.
this dosent suprise me at all...i dont know if bush was behind 9/11, but it would not suprise me at all...bush WILL burn in hell, if not for 9/11, then for the war crimes he has commited.
Well thought out post. :shock: I don't find anything wrong with intelligent discussion. I happen to disagree whole heartedly with a lot of the conspiracy talk. But, at the same time, statements like the above, along with the, "America, love it or leave it," are very, very thickheaded and serve no purpose. Same with calling someone a sheep because they rationally disagreed with you.I'm a proud American, but, being that, I don't see how either of those statements are worthwhile at all. If you're going to make a statement, back it up with fact, illustrate your point and let it speak for itself. It's not a dick waving contest, it's a discussion. Get over yourselves.
No war crimes really? We we invited to Ethiopia and welcomed? No. Were we invited to Bosnia? nope. It's really funny when the waco left looks at the world with rose colored glass and all is ok because the liberal media spoon feeds them the good stuff, but when the hardline right stands up for individual freedom, we are the bad guys. When Sadam gassed the Kerds nobody really said much but if you look at the death toll, more people died in the hills of Iraq due to Sadams tierany than died in Bosnia and Ethiopia combined. So yes I do check my facts and do understand politics quite well, thanks.
if we went by ur definition of "war crime"...there would be no wars...go back to the clinton affair, its a safer place.
I have never spoke of the affair. I am proud of him. I would have done her too. Old man like that pick a nice young woman. Man :club:
Oh come on, he was the President. He totally could have gotten better than Monica.Like, who's the modern equivalent to Marilyn Monroe? Marilyn Manson? Clinton should have done her.*edit* What I have just learned about Marilyn Manson leads me to retract my statement and all those lonely nights I spent with a picture of her. Him. Oh God.

Alright, when I saw that this link was posted, I knew that it would develop into some huge war over conspiracy/non-conspiracy, etc... I thought I would weigh in, since politics/history is my field.First and foremost, to all of you who say that attacking the President sends a signal to the terrorists that we are not united and therefore they will only attack us more, you are all morons. Do you really think a terrorist cares about the internal politics of the United States? All they know is that the United States is evil and must be destroyed. Osama Bin Laden, for instance, doesn't give two licks if Dean/Pelosi/Reid is attacking Bush. You think he just tunes into CNN, sees Howard Dean calling Bush a moron, and therefore gets a bright idea that he should attack America? No.Secondly, dissent is not "angry drivel." Now, I'm very sorry that we have a two-party system in the United States, but that is the way it is. If you want some sort of Fascism, go back to the 1930s. In such a two-party system, the goal of the minority party is to get into power. They do this by disagreeing with the positions of the majority party. To say it is somehow WRONG to disagree with the majority party is short-sided and idiotic. Where was all of this talk when Republicans disagreed with Clinton in the early 1990s? Oh, wait...do you know what happened when they did? People started to agree with them and elected them into office. Wow, it seems that whole disagreeing thing seems to work if you have a good point (or, in the case of 1994, if the American people -think- you have a good plan).By labeling one entire side of the political spectrum as friends of the enemies, or terrorists, or whatever, you completely and utterly kill the political debate in this country. I am a proud liberal. Do you hear that? Proud. Damn Proud. And I love the heck out of this country. I want to serve the public as an elected official someday soon. My entire life has been based around that. However, that does not mean I just blindly wave the flag and march to the tune of the President. There are huge, huge problems in the country, not the least of it is the situtation in Iraq. Just because I think we need a change in leadership and am not afraid to voice my opinion does not mean I am some sort of terrorist.Now, I will welcome real debate on these points. You know, using logic and reasoning. I highly doubt that will happen.

That sounds more like a Howard Dean speech(Hitler trying to gain support) then GW or B. Clinton. Remember Germany before Hitler was 100 times worse then 911. Germany had hyperinflation, roving bands of armed political parties(small bands of militia,s) No way you can compare the U.S. and Germany.
I agree that it is a bit of a stretch in that conditions in Germany post WWI were less than optimal, but when I read people trying to stifle dissent, I always think of that quote. Fascism scares me.Also, the Reichstag Fire is eerily similar to 9-11. That's a whole other thread, but worthy of discussion.
Its actually a good video...I watched the full 3 hour thing from http://www.reopen911.org. they're actually promoting this on late night news stations, I saw it while watching the coverage of Tookie....Heck, I'm even a conservative and watched the video in open mind and agreed 100% with about half the stuff they cover. Some stuff is way outta wack though.....It used to be free to get it sent to you, dunno if it is anymore....its a good watch though when there's nothing else to do
So, another way to say that would that you agreed with about 50% of the video. Which isn't very good when the whole point of the documentary is to dispell lies and disinformation. I have seen and heard the theorys that the planes were not real planes- then, what happened to the passengers? I would like to see interviews with the families of dead people that were on these flights and see there take on it.
Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
he sent nat. guardsmen to iraq, they were needed in america, that's what they are for.
How come they were sent to Europe and the Pacific region during WW2.
i will take your word for it that they were sent in WW2, i honestly am not a historian.but even i know there is an INCREDIBLE difference between WW2 and the invasion and current occupation of Iraq.
Good response. How about the invasion and occupation of Vichey French North Africa. The allies: GB, US, Canada. were not at war with the French at that time. I believe this started the war with France, which will still fight today.
this dosent suprise me at all...i dont know if bush was behind 9/11, but it would not suprise me at all...bush WILL burn in hell, if not for 9/11, then for the war crimes he has commited.
Well thought out post. :shock: I don't find anything wrong with intelligent discussion. I happen to disagree whole heartedly with a lot of the conspiracy talk. But, at the same time, statements like the above, along with the, "America, love it or leave it," are very, very thickheaded and serve no purpose. Same with calling someone a sheep because they rationally disagreed with you.I'm a proud American, but, being that, I don't see how either of those statements are worthwhile at all. If you're going to make a statement, back it up with fact, illustrate your point and let it speak for itself. It's not a dick waving contest, it's a discussion. Get over yourselves.
r u serious... instead of asking me to come up with facts to back up my statement...y dont u ask ur president?remeber his reasons he wanted to go to war? how many of them ended up being true? y dont u ask urself y u believe in him? no weapons of mass destruction found, no links to al quida found, yet ur asking me for facts....even if he didnt "lie", and he honestly believed that there were WOD and there was a link beteween sadaam and bin laden, he had no right to rush the way he did without concrete evidence...thats all the facts i needbush WILL burn in hell next to osama and sadaam

teneight update your fuking blog if your going to show a link to it every time you post for god sakes i click on that link every time i see it and no new update is this some kind of conspiracy against me or someting.

if we went by ur definition of "war crime"...there would be no wars...go back to the clinton affair, its a safer place.
Please enlighten me then. What war crime has Bush committed that Clinton couldn't be convicted of? Seriously what are your facts all you've said is he's guilty but I have no idea of what. Then if you want to debate the leader of the most powerful nation in the world caught with his pants down we can go there as well.
Germany didn't ask us to intervene in their little land-grab / extermination during WWII, but that seems to have worked out for everyone...I honestly don't know what you're talking about with regard to Ethiopia, post a link and we'll discuss more. I do know that there was a massive genocide going on in Bosnia, and the world/region is better off because NATO stepped in and did something about it. If some innocents got killed, I truly regret that it happened, but the fact is that innocent people get killed in wars. Targeting / Intentionally Murdering Innocent People = War Crimes & GenocideInadvertently Killing / Injuring Innocent People During Military Operations = Sad Fact of War
First and foremost, to all of you who say that attacking the President sends a signal to the terrorists that we are not united and therefore they will only attack us more, you are all morons. Do you really think a terrorist cares about the internal politics of the United States? All they know is that the United States is evil and must be destroyed. Osama Bin Laden, for instance, doesn't give two licks if Dean/Pelosi/Reid is attacking Bush. You think he just tunes into CNN, sees Howard Dean calling Bush a moron, and therefore gets a bright idea that he should attack America? No.
If you see in my above post, I said (at least I think I did) that what the constant criticizm of the president does is give fuel to the propaganda fire of the terrorists.A united liberal front against Bush certainly doesn't give Osama or anybody else any more reason to attack. What it does however, is give them rhetoric to spread in their own region showing that "hey, the Americans don't think they can win, keep it up" This will in turn help aid their recruiting greatly (while it obviously won't be their only recruiting tool) and would also aid in swinging any "fence riders" in the fundamentalist islamic rhelm as to which side they should support. Again, I certainly don't believe any person's or any party's beliefs should be stimied, however, as I stated before, the manner in which they portray these ideas has become rather dangerous in many cases
r u serious... instead of asking me to come up with facts to back up my statement...y dont u ask ur president?remeber his reasons he wanted to go to war? how many of them ended up being true? y dont u ask urself y u believe in? no weapons of mass destruction found, no links to al quida found, yet ur asking me for facts....even if he didnt "lie", and he honestly believed that there were WOD and there was a link beteween sadaam and bin laden, he had no right to rush the way he did without concrete evidence...thats all the facts i needbush WILL burn in hell next to osama and sadaam
I think what DrawingDead was saying is that if you're going to make a ridiculous assertation (like...Bush will go to hell and die and he may be behind 9/11), you need to back it up with logic, reason, and some coherent spelling.I'm a huge fan of political debate. That being said...a debate is exactly that. With facts and evidence, arguments and counterarguments...not just plithy one-liners.
I agree that it is a bit of a stretch in that conditions in Germany post WWI were less than optimal, but when I read people trying to stifle dissent, I always think of that quote. Fascism scares me.Also, the Reichstag Fire is eerily similar to 9-11. That's a whole other thread, but worthy of discussion.
Ok discuss. I believe anything is possible, but prove it.BTW, I really believe the flight over PA was shot down by the U.S. Military. Now that is the real conspiracy
Please enlighten me then. What war crime has Bush committed that Clinton couldn't be convicted of? Seriously what are your facts all you've said is he's guilty but I have no idea of what. Then if you want to debate the leader of the most powerful nation in the world caught with his pants down we can go there as well.
check post above

By the way...when you guys say Ethiopia, do you mean Somalia? I'm trying to remember any sort of US intervention in Ethiopia during the Clinton years, but nothing is coming. There was a big thing between them and Eritrea, but that isn't exactly well known.If you're talking about the Black Hawk Down thing, that was Somalia, not Ethiopia.