9-11 conspiracy (interesting video)

How did we come to the conclusion that there wasn't any wreckage?
Look at the pictures of the scene.
So pictures of the scene don't show a lot of wreckage? I really hope you aren't basing your whole argument on pictures that SOMEONE ELSE took. Good lord people, get some common sense.The guy above me who posted that he had actually BEEN to a crash site. Thats a person I will believe. And he says that you couldn't even tell that it was an airplane when it hit. And thats a small aircraft. Who knows what would have happened when a large commercial airliner hit? Certainly not someone who "saw some pictures" of the crash site.
I was in the Air Force from 80 to 84 (before most of the posters here were born) under the greatest modern president ever, Reagan. And I do know of what I speak regarding aircraft.And since we're on the topic, the hard left in this country are fast becoming hateful enemies of this country. Their angry drivel indirectly supports and emboldens an enemy who's sole goal and idiology is to kill every last one of us. Makes me sick.Best...
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pictures of the scene don't show a lot of wreckage? I really hope you aren't basing your whole argument on pictures that SOMEONE ELSE took. Good lord people, get some common sense.The guy above me who posted that he had actually BEEN to a crash site. Thats a person I will believe. And he says that you couldn't even tell that it was an airplane when it hit. And thats a small aircraft. Who knows what would have happened when a large commercial airliner hit? Certainly not someone who "saw some pictures" of the crash site.
I was in the Air Force from 80 to 84 (before most of the posters here were born) under the greatest modern president ever, Reagan. And I do know of what I speak regarding aircraft.And since we're on the topic, the hard left in this country are fast becoming hateful enemies of this country. Their angry drivel indirectly supports and emboldens an enemy who's sole goal and idiology is to kill every last one of us. Makes me sick.Best...
I couldn't have said it better myself. I am ashamed to see what our country has become. And I'm definately afraid of where it is going. Who knows how to fix it though.
I was in the Air Force from 80 to 84 (before most of the posters here were born) under the greatest modern president ever, Reagan. And I do know of what I speak regarding aircraft.And since we're on the topic, the hard left in this country are fast becoming hateful enemies of this country. Their angry drivel indirectly supports and emboldens an enemy who's sole goal and idiology is to kill every last one of us. Makes me sick.Mega Dittos My Brother. America, love it or go to CanadaBest...
Comments like this polarize the political arena, leading to a 'team left vs. team right' mentality rather than an open discussion of issues. Seriously, 'hateful enemies of this country'? Come on now. I'm not even on the left or American and that pisses me off.
I was in the Air Force from 80 to 84 (before most of the posters here were born) under the greatest modern president ever, Reagan. And I do know of what I speak regarding aircraft.And since we're on the topic, the hard left in this country are fast becoming hateful enemies of this country. Their angry drivel indirectly supports and emboldens an enemy who's sole goal and idiology is to kill every last one of us. Makes me sick.Mega Dittos My Brother. America, love it or go to CanadaBest...
Wow, you guys really are insanos. Instead of immediately renouncing anything you find politically unpalatable, I urge you to listen to Aristotle: "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."Rather than contributing something of substance toward the discussion you choose to spout hateful political rhetoric. Keep in mind that Libertarians like myself lean right on many issues and find the happenings of 9-11 to be rather troubling. This isn't a left/right thing. It's a "truth" thing. I just want to know what the fuck happened. There are mountains of evidence to show we have not been given the full story. Anyone who cares to give a cursory examination to the media's reporting and the 9-11 commission's findings realizes this. There are important questions regarding the events of that day that you guys don't have answers for. At least admit that. Don't just say, "anyone who questions ______ is crazy or a dumb liberal." That's fascism. You shouldn't be boastful about it.
For anyone that thinks a plane did not hit the Pentagon, you're a fuc king idiot. They has many eye witnesses that saw the plane fly crash. Some people will believe anything if its on the net. :roll:
Eyewitness testimony is censored. Can you explain where the wreckage of the plane is? Did it explode into a billion tiny pieces and all fly through the relatively small hole in the Pentagon wall?All I'm saying is that from the pictures of the scene it's awfully hard to believe that a commercial airliner was what hit it.
Just watching 10 minutes of the video (assuming that the quotes are accurate, of course, and I've seen them cited in other reports) proves that eyewitness testimony isn't going to be 100% accurate. "It was a plane", "It was a missle" "It tilted to the left" "It tilted to the right" "It didn't bounce off the lawn" "Yes it did". The bottom line is that something is being kept from the public, for whatever reason. The video is correct that a lot of conspiracy theories could be put to rest by releasing more information to the public (as in, confiscated surveillance tapes, anything clearly showing an airplane hitting the Pentagon, flight recorder info, etc). The fact that it's over 4 years later and the public still knows as much as it did a month after 9/11 is fishy to say the least. Obviously I don't believe every word of this documentary, and I was fairly put off by the ending (the terrorists are still alive, goverment officials have knowingly committed treason, etc), but a lot of the information was very interesting to me and reinforced some of my own opinions about the events of that day. We're not being told everything, and there's a reason. Flame away if you wish.
Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
he sent nat. guardsmen to iraq, they were needed in america, that's what they are for.
Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
he sent nat. guardsmen to iraq, they were needed in america, that's what they are for.
How come they were sent to Europe and the Pacific region during WW2.
Comments like this polarize the political arena, leading to a 'team left vs. team right' mentality rather than an open discussion of issues. Seriously, 'hateful enemies of this country'? Come on now. I'm not even on the left or American and that pisses me off.
The arena was polarized by the Clintons years ago. The current HARD LEFT leaders and their minions (Dean, Pelosi, Boxer, Hillary, Moore, etc.) have been pounding this president ad nauseum on EVERY issue since 911 and many of those attacks have manifested into the terrorists strategy dialogue. This is a fact. Every attack on GB sends a message that this country is not united in it's war on terror, which undermines our efforts, sends doubt to our allies and boosts the terrorists confidence. This rhetoric is appaling, especially during war times. The cost of much of this is paid by the lives of our soldiers. It is truly sickening.THAT is what I am talking about.Best...
Every attack on GB sends a message that this country is not united in it's war on terror, which undermines our efforts, sends doubt to our allies and boosts the terrorists confidence. This rhetoric is appaling, especially during war times. The cost of much of this is paid by the lives of our soldiers. It is truly sickening.THAT is what I am talking about.Best...
You know that you're advocating fascism, right? You do know that? Okay.This is an extreme example, but German citizens felt exactly the same about Hitler. Hermann Goering's famous quote from the Nuremberg trials on April 18th, 1946 comes immediately to mind: "...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
this dosent suprise me at all...i dont know if bush was behind 9/11, but it would not suprise me at all...bush WILL burn in hell, if not for 9/11, then for the war crimes he has commited.
So Clinton won't burn in hell for fornication and adultry then? He was such a rightous leader.
The arena was polarized by the Clintons years ago. The current HARD LEFT leaders and their minions (Dean, Pelosi, Boxer, Hillary, Moore, etc.) have been pounding this president ad nauseum on EVERY issue since 911 and many of those attacks have manifested into the terrorists strategy dialogue. This is a fact. Every attack on GB sends a message that this country is not united in it's war on terror, which undermines our efforts, sends doubt to our allies and boosts the terrorists confidence. This rhetoric is appaling, especially during war times. The cost of much of this is paid by the lives of our soldiers. It is truly sickening.THAT is what I am talking about.Best...
Regardless of how it became polarized, there's no sense in perpetuating this. It's not going to fix itself.I agree that Bush has become a scapegoat for everything people could have a problem with and it's really tiresome to me as well.To say that people shouldn't question the authority only leads to more problems though. As a citizen of a country which is (at times sort of) an ally of the US, I'd be much more worried if everyone always agreed with the President. The way the administration chooses to act isn't always the best, or at least the only way to do things and allowing one person complete control over the opinions of a nation won't lead to good things. People screw up, even the President.The fact is that the US isn't united in the war on terror. People do disagree about how it is being run or if it should be fought at all. To tell these people to keep quiet allows the current powers to act unchecked, which carries a potential for disaster even greater than emboldening the enemy.
this dosent suprise me at all...i dont know if bush was behind 9/11, but it would not suprise me at all...bush WILL burn in hell, if not for 9/11, then for the war crimes he has commited.
So Clinton won't burn in hell for fornication and adultry then? He was such a rightous leader.
If I say I like apples am I also saying that I hate oranges?
what the hell r u talking about...r u going to burn in hell for masturbating? that in the bible too , u know?i cant believe ur comparing adultry with war crimes and murder...
what the hell r u talking about...r u going to burn in hell for masturbating? that in the bible too , u know?i cant believe ur comparing adultry with war crimes and murder...
How about Ethiopia? How about Bosnia? Guess Clinton had nothing to do with war crimes there either. He was such a great leader.
How about Ethiopia? How about Bosnia? Guess Clinton had nothing to do with war crimes there either. He was such a great leader.
those were not war crimes...bush went to war for personal reasons...caused thousands of innocent lives...when he was being drafted, he ran away like a lil b i tch...but he didnt hesitate to send other people..
Um...yeah, the whole point of Bosnia was to put a *stop* to the war crimes being committed by Milosevich, not to commit more. And it was a NATO operation, not a US led one. Wikipedia is your friend, check your facts.
Every attack on GB sends a message that this country is not united in it's war on terror, which undermines our efforts, sends doubt to our allies and boosts the terrorists confidence. This rhetoric is appaling, especially during war times. The cost of much of this is paid by the lives of our soldiers. It is truly sickening.THAT is what I am talking about.Best...
You know that you're advocating fascism, right? You do know that? Okay.This is an extreme example, but German citizens felt exactly the same about Hitler. Hermann Goering's famous quote from the Nuremberg trials on April 18th, 1946 comes immediately to mind: "...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
I think what he was trying to get at was the uber left making constant criticizm of every single thing that Bush (and the right wing, for that matter) says and does.I, for one, never want either side to be completely silenced; free flowing ideas are the basis of progress. However, it seems to me, and apparently plenty of others, that this country's far left have a vendetta against republicans and Bush, and seem to salivate at the thought of failure in the war on terror to prove them wrong. The thing is, these actions do give terrorists/insurgents propoganda tools to use to strengthen their cause, and in turn kill more of our soldiers.I sincerely hope that all sides can continue to view their opinions, but I truly wish that the far left would start to use more caution in thier rhetoric when doing so, and understand what consequences can come from their words
Um...yeah, the whole point of Bosnia was to put a *stop* to the war crimes being committed by Milosevich, not to commit more. And it was a NATO operation, not a US led one. Wikipedia is your friend, check your facts.
these sheep follow bush blindly and everytime they dont have an answer, they bring up clintons affair...its hillarious.