9-11 conspiracy (interesting video)

My apologies insano............I was posting as you were posting, clearly I wasn't lumping you in with the other lumps.To answer your question, Oliver Stone blogged that their was no wreckage, and Michael Moore is in the process of doing a documentary of the same (that or he ate the wreckage).

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its actually a good video. a lot of great info. anyone could be convinced just by watching this videohighly recommend to watchteneightfluffdog, you SOB. just get banned already..please
This is great fuel for the wacko liberal who makes up sh*t and believes the sky is falling when the fourth heart hits on the turn. This guy is telling us how it SHOULD look when a plane hits a bulding. BS !!! How many Flipping videos of planes hitting buildings are there since the Wright Brothers first flew ??? And this guy is trying to tell us what it SHOULD look like, BS BS BS. I respect you Teneight but stick to poker and leave the deep thinking to the people on the right. Ya 9-11 was rigged, there was no holocaust, and online poker is rigged. This is why you won't see a left tilting person in any real power in 2008, 2012, 2016, etc.Flame away. :club:
I love blaming the President for everyone elses mistakes. It's clearly his fault he wasn't notified in a timely manner. It's clearly his fault that he didn't know other planes were hi-jacked. It's clearly his fault that the Airport security wasn't up to par. Damn him!
yep, and it was also clearly his fault that the defense/intelligence budget was severely cut in the previous president's term, leading to the holes that allowed things like this to happen
Shhh... Don't talk about that. We want to hate Bush.Damn him!Oh, and Huricane Katrina relief, his fault!He should have known that the Governor and Mayor would not request the appropriate amount of aid. He should have known that the National Guard wasn't prepared despite the General's assurance it was... Damn him!
Uh...wasn't there like 50 posts yesterday flaming any and all about NON POKER RELATED TOPICS? 10-8, you were in that camp of flamers I believe.All you General forum self righteous hypocritical snobs need to get a life. And all you "I miss the old FCP"cry babes need to take you buddies and get lost already. Go start your own club house in a tree somewhere.The point is THIS IS NOT POKER RELATED BUT INTERESING NON THE LESS!As far as 911 conspiracies go this is just more donkey lovin' Michael Moore-on bu ll sh1t. Global warming, high gas prices, hurricanes, homelessness, heartburn, hemmoroids, erectile disfunction, my dog died, etc, etc,...ALL of it is Georege Bushes fault.Yeah, we get it. Kerry lost and your still p issed off. Time to get over it already. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnnnnng.That said may the general ALWAYS be a place for ANYTHING to be discussed.Best...
why exactly did you quote us for this rant?I don't think you really understood what we were saying
I respect you Teneight but stick to poker and leave the deep thinking to the people on the right. Ya 9-11 was rigged, there was no holocaust, and online poker is rigged. This is why you won't see a left tilting person in any real power in 2008, 2012, 2016, etc.Flame away. :club:
Fear HillaryI sure as hell do
My apologies insano............I was posting as you were posting, clearly I wasn't lumping you in with the other lumps.To answer your question, Oliver Stone blogged that their was no wreckage, and Michael Moore is in the process of doing a documentary of the same (that or he ate the wreckage).
Ever been to the sight of a plane crash? I have. An Air Force C-130 transport with 10 on board dove into the ground in Arkansas and my team had to survey the wreckage. What little there was left that is.There were rivers of molten metal that used to be fusalage and wings. It looked like a junk yard caught on fire and most of what was recognizable as a plane were torch or melted away to nothing. Engine parts, body parts and landing gear parts were all that was left.The impact crater was 20 feet deep. And this is a PROP AIRCRAFT. A jet would completely disinigrate on impact due to it's speed. Best...
I'm half way through this video and it's holding my interest.. there are a lot of great points (some actually shocking)..
its a long video but it never fails to have your attention. if you go to the site that JRbrown posted, it has more info on this. I just ordered my free DVD :club: teneight
Where is the free DVD on that site? I couldn't find it.Thanks
I always questioned the general intelligence of the average person who loiters and posts on this forum, but after reading some of the responses to the video, my feelings have been confirmed. Thanks.The fact that there are people who give any iota of credibility to the nonsense spewed on videos like this really makes me weep for the future of the country. How on the face of the earth do you buy into any of the garbage? It truly is disgusting.By the way, to the knucklehead who claims that planes don't disentigrate on impact, you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Not one bit.By the way, as a sidenote, I just went to www.stupidconspiracy.com, joined their forum and posted the following on their "general conspiracy" section:"I was bored today, so instead of talking about JFK, Watergate, Manson, Clinton or 9/11 I decided to change it up............so last night I was playing in a 20 MTT when the following hand comes up: I am UTG and get 10-J soooooooooted, I limp, three other limpers, SB folds, BB checks, flop 9-Q-rag, with two to my sooooooooooot, so I immediately push, get called by A-Q, don't hit my straight or flush and am out. Can all of you conspiracy buffs discuss whether or not Osama Bin Laden rigged the sight to keep me from making my hand." Thanks.PS: Alf, thanks for having about the only sane reply to this thread.
*************************************Yeah, whatever, sheep!! :roll:
I respect you Teneight but stick to poker and leave the deep thinking to the people on the right. Ya 9-11 was rigged, there was no holocaust, and online poker is rigged. This is why you won't see a left tilting person in any real power in 2008, 2012, 2016, etc.Flame away. :club:
I am in your camp shake. My post was geared towards answering all the heat I took from posting non-poker related topics yesterday, only to find those flamers were doing it too. Hypocrites all of them.And yeah, Hillary scares the p iss outta me. I'm no nard core Buh fan, but I sure as he ll respect his actions post 911. And I don't ever want that meglomaniac Hilter-ry in office!Best...
50 percent of liberal women won't vote for Hillary, WE fear no candidate in 08. I heard Monica Lewinsky switched partys because the Dems left a bad taste in her mouth.
How did we come to the conclusion that there wasn't any wreckage?
Look at the pictures of the scene.
So pictures of the scene don't show a lot of wreckage? I really hope you aren't basing your whole argument on pictures that SOMEONE ELSE took. Good lord people, get some common sense.The guy above me who posted that he had actually BEEN to a crash site. Thats a person I will believe. And he says that you couldn't even tell that it was an airplane when it hit. And thats a small aircraft. Who knows what would have happened when a large commercial airliner hit? Certainly not someone who "saw some pictures" of the crash site.
I'm half way through this video and it's holding my interest.. there are a lot of great points (some actually shocking)..
its a long video but it never fails to have your attention. if you go to the site that JRbrown posted, it has more info on this. I just ordered my free DVD :club: teneight
Where is the free DVD on that site? I couldn't find it.Thanks
nm, found it
Ok, then where exactly did flight 77 go?with tupac and biggie?
OJ was flying it with Tookie. No one gave a sh*t about Tookie 20 years ago when he killed 4 people did they. Now the libs come crawling out because he wrote a childrens book. Boo fuking hoo.

I like the video just cause it is interesting ... kind of like watching a movie.But come on seriously... I guess we can tell the people who's loved ones died on the airplane.Guess what they didn't really die it was just a airforce fighter. :roll: However the problem with airport security at the time does have something to do with the "republican" ideal to privitize everything.Guess top notch security wasn't percieved as real important for the bottom line at the airlines... at that time anyway.

You got that right....I feel a shift to the left on the horizon and it's not going to be pretty (YES FULL PUN INTENDED!).
I am in your camp shake. My post was geared towards answering all the heat I took from posting non-poker related topics yesterday, only to find those flamers were doing it too. Hypocrites all of them.And yeah, Hillary scares the p iss outta me. I'm no nard core Buh fan, but I sure as he ll respect his actions post 911. And I don't ever want that meglomaniac Hilter-ry in office!Best...
Nah, because just like with Kerry they will base the entire election on hatred of "the man" instead of on real issues. For that reason they will never win. Never.
Guess top notch security wasn't percieved as real important for the bottom line at the airlines... at that time anyway.
Well if the airlines had anything to do with security at airports, I might agree with you. This argument is way off base, I'll leave it to you to figure out why. It's really not that hard to see.....
I like the video just cause it is interesting ... kind of like watching a movie.But come on seriously... I guess we can tell the people who's loved ones died on the airplane.Guess what they didn't really die it was just a airforce fighter. :roll: However the problem with airport security at the time does have something to do with the "republican" ideal to privitize everything.Guess top notch security wasn't percieved as real important for the bottom line at the airlines... at that time anyway.
I've always said that there would have never been a way for security to be tightened even up to todays standards if it hadn't been for 9/11could you imagine the general public's outrage if they had to wait 3 hours to get on a plane because of some "vague threat"?It would have been nice if security could have been tight enough to prevent it from happening, but in my mind, the public would have never gone for it
The impact crater was 20 feet deep. And this is a PROP AIRCRAFT. A jet would completely disinigrate on impact due to it's speed.
*******************************************I find this statement to be a little contradicting!!!If a "prop aircraft" leaves an impact crater "20 feet deep" wouldn't we expect a jet aircraft to, if it in fact disintigrated, leave a huge fukking hole??? :roll: Seems to me that a 16 foot hole is a little unimpressive!!!