official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think DN is making a bit of a mistake sitting out... he SO has got DC a little rattled.Whereas DC was polite and focussed last night he is definately getting a little rattled... case in point his criticism after DN landed the 3rd 7.

Sweet, break time.Now I'll go make myself a nice turkey sandwich, like last night.Oh, and I know everybody here has been eagerly awaiting this... I just got my first royal flush, flopped it! Was good for... $2, go me. No bonus either, crypt is gay.

Anyone else notice how DC's demeanor is much different at the table than on the forums? Him and DN seem to be almost joking around and being semi-polite to each other (besides the "that is how you win, rag doll" and "you are the worst" comments) In general it seems like he is a much better guy than it seems from his posts in forums.

Anyone else notice how DC's demeanor is much different at the table than on the forums? Him and DN seem to be almost joking around and being semi-polite to each other (besides the "that is how you win, rag doll"  and "you are the worst" comments)  In general it seems like he is a much better guy than it seems from his posts in forums.
EXCEPT FOR THE DISES RIPPS, WHINING AND U RAG DOLL COMMENTS, U HIT IT ON THE HEAD.BINGO.
What does he mean when he says being on the waiting list is "counterproductive to your basic need"???Im not on the list, Just seems a bizarre thing to say.
Because, we want/need to see the DN/DC match. If there are people on the list when DN is not there, DN will not be able to sit down with DC. Thus, people on the waiting list make it so DN and DC can't play.Thus, it's counterproductive for people to be on the waiting list.