official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Author Message DanielNegreanuProfessional Poker Player--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Joined: 06 Nov 2004Posts: 1827Location: Las Vegas kidpoker vs. dreamclown to resume at 6:30pm pst Wed, Dec 28th, 2005 7:46 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Please keep all posts related to the match in the stickied thread dedicated to the match. I am cancelling plans to go out tonight so that I can play tonight.That's dedication baby!

Ladies and gentlemen and scottyno, we are just about ready for the most anticipated heads up match in the history of full contact poker. The veteran Danny Negreanu is sitting at the table with a cool 100 K and the young brazen dreamclown is seated with 5o thousa...wait, dreamclown has left the table. Oh, he's back. Perhaps he had to touch up his makeup. And now back to the action.....

I'VE ALREADY SPOTTED 2 DC TELLS !ONE WEAK ONE.AND 1 STRONG ONE.TRY TO SPOT THEM.IF DN DOES DC IS SCREWED!