espn fantasy poker league - sign up

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.  Has anyone else played the free games on this site?  I was playing for a while and qualified for the Final Tournament, which unfortunately is on New Year's Day.  The prize is one of four seats for the next Camp Hellmuth.  Is anyone else here playing in this?
Second prize is EIGHT seats for the next Camp Hellmuth.<rimshot!>

in as MyPlayIsRABPlayer 2005 FPC PTS # TOUR IN $$ # TOP 10 RANK Mkt Lock Chris Ferguson 545 7 2 7.5 7.5 Men (The Master) Nguyen 466 7 7 6.5 6.5 Scotty Nguyen 340 5 16 4.9 4.9 John (Razor) Phan 227 4 56 3.5 3.5 Joe Cassidy 199 3 77 3.2 3.2 David (Dragon) Pham 135 3 184 2.4 2.4 John D'Agostino 93 1 355 2.0 2.0 Team Values 30.0 30.0 Not only did I make a good team, but i also used every single point i had. i think thisis a good group of players; i think im guaranteed 4 cashse at least per tourney

Ok, says the group is full, strating another group:Group Name : Full ContactPassword : Daniel
I hate newbie groups!! :wink: Seriously though good luck I'm sure many others will want to play.I signed up in the original with team name ureviltwin (same as FCP poker account alias) Erick Lindgren James Van Alstyne Young Phan Maciek (Michael) Gracz Juha Helppi Billy Gazes Paul Phillips Good Luck everyone cause in tournament poker you are going to need it! :twisted:
Ok, says the group is full, strating another group:Group Name : Full ContactPassword : Daniel
im in this group toomy team1. phil Ivey - my all-in player2. Chris Fergusonhow can i go wrong with the top 2 tournament players on my team3. Joe Cassidy4. Gus Hansen5. Daniel Negreanu6. Gabe Kaplan7. the devil fishfeel pretty confident with my team, got some guys that can really do some damage if they catch some cards.

Ok, i'm in too, in the Full Contact one, the other one was full. This is my first time doing it, so it will be interesting to see how i go.This is my team:Phil Ivey (come on, gotta have ivey)Howard Lederer (hopefully he plays alot more events this year, i'm taking a gamble)Joe Sobek (why do they have it in there as John, is that his real name, i hope its the right guy...)Justin Bonomo aka ZeeJustin (Is he 21 yet? I hope he is....)Paul Darden (always liked the guy, and he seems to do pretty well)Joe Hachem ( I think this guy has the skills to make many more final tables, lets hope he does it next year)Daniel Negreanu ( Lets hope he has a better year this year, i'm sure he will)Total points used: 25.1I wanted Mark Traniello (sp?), but couldn't find him, so didn't end up getting him.

Ok, i'm in too, in the Full Contact one, the other one was full. This is my first time doing it, so it will be interesting to see how i go.This is my team:Phil Ivey (come on, gotta have ivey)Howard Lederer (hopefully he plays alot more events this year, i'm taking a gamble)Joe Sobek (why do they have it in there as John, is that his real name, i hope its the right guy...)Justin Bonomo aka ZeeJustin (Is he 21 yet? I hope he is....)Paul Darden (always liked the guy, and he seems to do pretty well)Joe Hachem ( I think this guy has the skills to make many more final tables, lets hope he does it next year)Daniel Negreanu ( Lets hope he has a better year this year, i'm sure he will)Total points used: 25.1I wanted Mark Traniello (sp?), but couldn't find him, so didn't end up getting him.
Zee isnt yet 21. He will probably get to play 2 or 3 tourneys all year.

This used to be the Bluff Fantasy poker league which was 10 times better. Bluff gave away a trip to the fantasy camp as well as Oakleys, chipsets, clothing etc. for each tournament. Then at the end of the season we all played a freeroll for a seat in the 05 WSOP with starting chips based on how you finished the season. I came close but lost. I am in this years BFPC WSOP freeroll again for '06.Now ESPN bought the FPC from Bluff and you have to play the whole season to win the prizes we were getting after each tourney and there is no WSOP seat offered anymore.Sad.....but I'm still in.

I'm in. Tx for the info!My team:Hieu Ngoc (Tony) Ma Allen Cunningham Maciek (Michael) David Levi Francois Safieddine Hasan Habib Jean-Robert (Bobby) Bellande I stayed away from all the FTP players, since they might not play...

Phil Ivey Ted Forrest Maciek (Michael) Gracz Mike (The Mouth) Matusow David Williams Daniel Negreanu Joshua Arieh this is my 7...mike matusow is my "all in" guy, whatever the hell that means...any1 know how the point syestems work and when the competition starts...is it only WPT tournys or is it just for the pokerstrs tourny?kind of comfused...any help would be appreciated.

This looks like its going to be fun! I had 2.2 points left for my last pick and almost took ZeeJustin but decided on Laak. I think its a steal to get Daniel for only 2 points.Also, I see there is a guy named K. Farrell entered. Any relation to the forum legend?