• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

i see i'm not on the list *shrugs*my tournament game's been off lately...love that i've been forgotten by just about all of fcp...one good month and then i return to **** :club:
Meh.Honestly? For all the times I railed you, I think it might've been for a collective one hour in tournaments. The rest of those people on my list it's been well over 10 hours. ..and, I hope that last comment wasn't serious, about being forgotten by FCP.
Meh.Honestly? For all the times I railed you, I think it might've been for a collective one hour in tournaments. The rest of those people on my list it's been well over 10 hours. ..and, I hope that last comment wasn't serious, about being forgotten by FCP.
fully serious, except for not for the reason you're thinkingnothing to do with ego, it just proves how much of a 'here today, gone tomorrow' mentality people have....the fcpfc draft was right after i had my big run, and i was picked first because i was 'one of the best on the site' and then a couple months later and my name doesn't get brought up in these discussions it also corresponds with me not making anymore FT posts, because i've won 3-4 decent tourneys since my run but no recognition :club:
fully serious, except for not for the reason you're thinkingnothing to do with ego, it just proves how much of a 'here today, gone tomorrow' mentality people have....the fcpfc draft was right after i had my big run, and i was picked first because i was 'one of the best on the site' and then a couple months later and my name doesn't get brought up in these discussions it also corresponds with me not making anymore FT posts, because i've won 3-4 decent tourneys since my run but no recognition :club:
Didn't that teaknight dude laugh at you last week? That's gotta hurt.
fully serious, except for not for the reason you're thinkingnothing to do with ego, it just proves how much of a 'here today, gone tomorrow' mentality people have....the fcpfc draft was right after i had my big run, and i was picked first because i was 'one of the best on the site' and then a couple months later and my name doesn't get brought up in these discussions it also corresponds with me not making anymore FT posts, because i've won 3-4 decent tourneys since my run but no recognition :D
I was the sleeper 5th round pick. I've made the team points in all 3 that I've played. :club:

I also now know what M is. That makes me happy.Lance, seriously I wouldn't worry about what people on here think about how I play. It's nice to be respected, but it appears in these parts the more "press" you make for yourself the better you are perceived. But whatever man, just keep rocking the tourney's and killing the ring games.

4 Members: zimmer4141, pupsamazingwife, custom36, missIdahoSounds like the Hot Tub at Wilbon's!
ROFLthat actually got the "wtf are you laughing so hard at" from ang.
I also now know what M is. That makes me happy.Lance, seriously I wouldn't worry about what people on here think about how I play. It's nice to be respected, but it appears in these parts the more "press" you make for yourself the better you are perceived. But whatever man, just keep rocking the tourney's and killing the ring games.
thanks, man...i don't really care much what people think of my game, was just a random observation
Sopranos...WOW, seriously has the best writing on television. Should start getting good next week, kinda weird this week but I liked it.I love all olives.
Agreed. olives=yuck
Old man bed time.How about "Girls of Full House Week"1344_jodiefhgirls.jpg
stephanie tanner is a meth head, JS
well, nobody acknowledged my existence, so fukc you all, i'm going to bed.
welcome to what has seemed to be the norm in this threa for me latelyso, I want to give some considerations to these thoughtsPlease allow me to introduce myselfI'm a man of wealth and tasteI've been around for a long long year stolen many man's soul and faithI was around when Jesus Christ had His moment of doubt and painMade damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed His fatePleased to meet you hope you guess my nameBut what's puzzling you is the nature of my game Stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a changeKilled the Tzar and his ministers, Anastasia screamed in vainI rode a tank held a gen'rals rank when the blitzkriegraged and the bodies stankPleased to meet you hope you guess my name. Oh yeahAh what's puzzling you is the nature of my game. Oh yeah I watched the glee while your kings and queens fought forten decades for the Gods they madeI shouted out "Who killed the Kennedy's?" when after allit was you and meLet me please intruduce myself I'm a man of wealth and tasteAnd I lay traps for troubadors who get killed before they reach BombayPleased to meet you hope you guess my name. Oh yeahBut what's puzzling you is the nature of my game. Oh yeahPleased to meet you hope you guess my nameBut what's puzzling you is the nature of my game Just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners, Saintsas heads is tails, just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in needof some restraintSo if you meet me, have some courtesy have some sympathyand some tasteUse all your well learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to wastePleased to meet you hope you guess my nameBut what's puzzling you is the nature of my game as far as the astrological sign thingy that we are doing right now, I'm a cusp baby. I'm both Taurus and Gemini. My rising sign is Pisces(at least that is what someone told me that I am that was all into astrology)

Just played one of those 180 man sitngos on stars for the first time and took it down.When we got down to heads up, we were even in chips and I offered the guy an even chop, which he declined. After he got down to 40k to my 220k, he asked to chop. I said, ummm, no, you had your chance when we were even.I took it down for $1080 I was down to my last $100 bucksback in the game baby!!!PS Lance, quit being a puzzy. You're loved and you are a good player when you aren't playing crazy.

Just played one of those 180 man sitngos on stars for the first time and took it down.When we got down to heads up, we were even in chips and I offered the guy an even chop, which he declined. After he got down to 40k to my 220k, he asked to chop. I said, ummm, no, you had your chance when we were even.I took it down for $1080 I was down to my last $100 bucksback in the game baby!!!PS Lance, quit being a puzzy. You're loved and you are a good player when you aren't playing crazy.
way to ****in' go, man.wasn't being a ***** at all, had nothing to do with ego, i was just throwing it out from what i had noticed frmo general etc.
way to ****in' go, man.wasn't being a ***** at all, had nothing to do with ego, i was just throwing it out from what i had noticed frmo general etc.
I hear ya, I don't even post my final tables and I made a half dozen people's list. Probably from the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarters of the Neg-O, where I've been successful. I also run into FCPers at the tables out there from time to time. I posted my final table tonight in general though, well when I was heads up lol.
I hear ya, I don't even post my final tables and I made a half dozen people's list. Probably from the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarters of the Neg-O, where I've been successful. I also run into FCPers at the tables out there from time to time. I posted my final table tonight in general though, well when I was heads up lol.
i really should start playing the neg-o and taking it seriously. maybe then i can be as famous as you :club:
Congrats!! :)Good Morning... FU.CK Monday!!! :club::D:D