FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Hard to find pictures of Hollywood Dave Stann but I did find out his birthday is November 12th which makes him a Scorpio. Scorpio men are awesome in bed. (At least that has been my experience.)
I'm Nov 13 BTW.
ummm..is that kimmy gibler in the middle? :club:
no
NO WAY!!!!Have you tried Libra? JS
Libra's like to have their a.sses played with. JS
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I love arena football. I used to watch our team play. Tickets were cheap and the games are a blast. Our team was put up for sale on ebay. I don't know what happened after that, but no more Firebirds. I was gonna try out to be one of their dancers.
Georgia Force Season Ticket Holder. JS
Anyone watch King of Vegas? I know it's cheesy but I like looking at David Williams.
i've watched it. I want evelyn. hollywood dave would be in a hospital if i was on the show.
Sam, don't you realize that women are seriously messed up?
See! from the mouth of a babe! Vindication! Yeeeeeeeesssssssss!
My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking if I went around and acted like the biggest asshat ever I'd get some more tail.
that pretty much will guarantee you more as.s!
Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. I don't know who with an IQ over 75 would go see this movie.
i have over an IQ of 75 and i will go watch it. js! Gotta Git-R-Done! hehe
Yeah, we've talked about that. It's the media. Shhhhh, don't tell Norm. He doesn't believe it. :club:
Bull, ya'll have never been to a third world country with ME! I Shine in third world countries!
Hard to find pictures of Hollywood Dave Stann but I did find out his birthday is November 12th which makes him a Scorpio. Scorpio men are awesome in bed. (At least that has been my experience.)
Nov 16th! JS!____________________________________________Sam, ready to get your drink on this weekend? Friday at 5pm, let the games commence! w00t!
Just played one of those 180 man sitngos on stars for the first time and took it down.When we got down to heads up, we were even in chips and I offered the guy an even chop, which he declined. After he got down to 40k to my 220k, he asked to chop. I said, ummm, no, you had your chance when we were even.I took it down for $1080 I was down to my last $100 bucksback in the game baby!!!PS Lance, quit being a puzzy. You're loved and you are a good player when you aren't playing crazy.
Awesome Michael! You Rock! :club:

The deadliest weapon in the world is a Sailor and his Beer. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your beer is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead sailors and then you will be in a world of sh.it because sailors are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Good Morning RonBurgundy, tall0n, SAM_Hard8, vvganeshavv and to everyone else today! :club: Oh... and I remember, I was with a Libra once. He told all of his friends that I was the best he ever had. I wish I could have said the same but he was rough and not in the right way type of rough. However, because he bragged so much about me one of his buddies became interested in me. He was a Taurus and he was quite good.

morningI wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and drink with them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed game of smiles!

morningI wanted to see exotic Vietnam... the crown jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and drink with them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed game of smiles!
Where can you find pleasure Search the world for treasure Learn science technology Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true On the land or on the sea Where can you learn to fly Play in sports or skin dive Study oceanography Sign up for the big band Or sit in the grandstand When your team and others meet In the navy Yes, you can sail the seven seas In the navy Yes, you can put your mind at ease In the navy Come on now, people, make a stand In the navy, in the navy Can't you see we need a hand In the navy Come on, protect the motherland In the navy Come on and join your fellow man In the navy Come on people, and make a stand
Hahaha! NH! Just be ready! the invasion begins on Friday!
what time is your flight getting in?
bunny inspector. interested in my job?
Apparantly not. Looks like you're stuck with it Jeffie-poo. It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it, eh? :club: Morning all. Monday mornings suck.
The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and her Beer. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your beer is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead sailors and then you will be in a world of sh.it because sailors are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?
FYP

hello, good morning, kids are on spring break this week, traffic was awesome coming in to work this morning. I'm retiring the username dna4ever @ 10,000 posts with one final "About each of you" posts.

hello, good morning, kids are on spring break this week, traffic was awesome coming in to work this morning. I'm retiring the username dna4ever @ 10,000 posts with one final "About each of you" posts.
Have you picked a new name? This could be an interesting topic of discussion for the day.
Have you picked a new name? This could be an interesting topic of discussion for the day.
i have one in mind, but im open for suggestions.

good morning everyone..i had a blast this weekend...i probably already posted some updates, but i've been drunk since thursday...today was the 1st day i woke up sober...heheheScott - do u really have a PHD? i'm thinking about going back to get mine.. Not sure what i really want it in...Either Statistics or Strategic Policy... We'll see...I never took the GRE or GMAT, I'm planning on going to University of Maryland and its required...I pretty much think that's BS...so I'm gonna take one of those study course before...This summer sometime..Micheal - AWESOME

today is the first big rain since they supposedly fixed my roof. guess we will find out if my ceiling collapses again or notmichael - ive only played one of those as well and i ****ing bubbled lol - Congrats

????? REALLY?
I'm not sure I like that idea.. :club:
32 more days to court :D
In that case you can just do a tribute to Bubba .. bna4ever

We all know I am a GEEK.. I watch Discovery Channel religiously. One of my ALL TIME favorite shows is coming back on for the new season!!The Deadliest Catch.. I am GLUED to the TV for this show when it is on.

Any reason??
good morning everyone..i had a blast this weekend...i probably already posted some updates, but i've been drunk since thursday...today was the 1st day i woke up sober...hehehe
and yet no drunk texts...wel I guess the picture is clear.I'm tired. Could have used more sleep. Oh well. Just gotta push through yet again.Morning everybody.
In that case you can just do a tribute to Bubba .. bna4ever
lol suggestion noted
19 more days until tattoo. I'm stoked. Will you be getting any ink done in the clink?
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo actually. The clink is as good a place as any.
Any reason??
No public ones. Theres about 4 people here that know what has been going on in my life the last 4 months and its just finally time to move on.(in all seriousness I am expecting CNA Jokes, but I would really appreciate some decency as the timing of her situation and mine are extremely ironic)