FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

nope, although i have an interesting development on it. it doesnt work as well on chilean girls. i mean, it works, but i think something about the american culture makes girls much more self-conscious, which is basically the foundation that the strategy is based on.edit: olives suck.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Breakdown Tom Petty and the Hearbreakers It’s all right if you love me It’s al l right if you don’t I’m not afraid of you runnin’ away Honey, I get the feelin’ you won’t There is no sense in pretendin’ Your eyes give you give away Something inside you is feelin’ like I do We’ve said all there is to say Baby, breakdown, go ahead give it to me Breakdown, honey take me through the night Breakdown, I’m standing here, can you see? Breakdown, it’s all right It’s all right It’s all right Breakdown, go ahead give it to me Breakdown, honey take me through the night Breakdown, I’m standing here, can you see? Breakdown, it’s all right It’s all right It’s all right Is it just me or is this one sexy hot song? I just love the simple rythem. This song really gets to me.

nope, although i have an interesting development on it. it doesnt work as well on chilean girls. i mean, it works, but i think something about the american culture makes girls much more self-conscious, which is basically the foundation that the strategy is based on.edit: olives suck.
Yeah, we've talked about that. It's the media. Shhhhh, don't tell Norm. He doesn't believe it. :club:
What is it about obnoxious jerky guys that make us swoon? I agree with you Sharon. There is something about Hollywood.
you have to be kidding!
My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking if I went around and acted like the biggest asshat ever I'd get some more tail.
I agree...obnoxious jerky guys do not make me swoon. JS. :club:
Its not the obnoxious jerk guy thing.. I just think he is utterly adorable looks wise.. it has nothing to do with Bad Boy jerk etc..He has that baby faced look that I love..
The following happened between the hours of 11:00am and 9:00pm.Woke upPlayed XboxTook C and A to TKDWent to grocery storeCame home and painted*went to see Tattoo guyWent to Quiznos and StarbucksCame home and atePaintedTook out garbageHad shower*I'm pumped about this. Tattoo guy is going to work on it and I have it booked to get er done on the Apr 9th. That's the earliest he can see me again. It's going to cost a little more that I had thought but I've seen some of his work and it's pretty cool. Hoping it's a matter of you get what you pay for.
so you're getting me your tattoo for my birthday?
chased by coronas with lemon...
LOL!!!!! :club:
How does that work exactly?And you gotta thank that guy for chasing that long and that hard. I know it's hard but you gotta do it. :PCongratz Bunny!
Congrats Allie! :D
You are so great! You are so great! You are so great!
TY TYVM!!
Its not the obnoxious jerk guy thing.. I just think he is utterly adorable looks wise.. it has nothing to do with Bad Boy jerk etc..He has that baby faced look that I love..
If you're in the market for that, check the pics in the cz thread. JS.

So I played a total of 1 SnG today:Get AA in middle position, blinds are 10/20, 2 limpers ahead of me, I make it 80 to go. BB and one limper call.Flop is 983, 2 diamonds.Checked to me, I bet 240 (just short of pot size bet).BB raises to 480, other player folds, I push all in, figuring I might as well bust out with AA against 98 or 93 or 83 or someone who will hit their flush. BB calls, and turns over Q9 spades.Turn 9.I'm going to go drink some wine and watch some tv and try and forget why I play this game.

That piece bears repeating. Do you still have it or know where it is?
I'll come across it eventually and re-post it.
BunnyFCP just took down the FCPFC sng - go Team PooPoo!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!
BunnyFCP just took down the FCPFC sng - go Team PooPoo!!!
Yay!! Congrats!!
If you're in the market for that, check the pics in the cz thread. JS.
As tempting as it is.. Baby faced.. and my being arrested are 2 different things.. a year.. 2 years?? js

Hi.RonB - Remember, you have daddy issues too.On the whole jerk bad-guy thing. My college ex said that's what attracted her to me at first. Exactly what someone said about seeing if she could find the soft side in me. Too bad I don't have one. Just kiddin'. Believe it or not, when people first meet me, they think I'm an ass_ a lot, but it's all in good fun for me. If I'm nice to you at first, that's when you should be scared. :club:

Hard to find pictures of Hollywood Dave Stann but I did find out his birthday is November 12th which makes him a Scorpio. Scorpio men are awesome in bed. (At least that has been my experience.)

Hi.RonB - Remember, you have daddy issues too.On the whole jerk bad-guy thing. My college ex said that's what attracted her to me at first. Exactly what someone said about seeing if she could find the soft side in me. Too bad I don't have one. Just kiddin'. Believe it or not, when people first meet me, they think I'm an ass_ a lot, but it's all in good fun for me. If I'm nice to you at first, that's when you should be scared. :club:
You've got a soft tender underbelly. We all know it. You lie to your friends, I'll lie to mine, let's not lie to each other. :D
You've got a soft tender underbelly. We all know it. You lie to your friends, I'll lie to mine, let's not lie to each other. :club:
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.Yea, I do. I'm not gonna lie. I can admit it.