• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

True. And once you prove you can have that, if there's not more to him he's out the door.But, that being said, confidence, directness, the aura a guy exudes when he knows what he wants is incredibly intoxicating.
Trust me I understand. The only way a fat ugly guy like me ever got laid was because of confidence. What I don't understand is the "bad boy-jerk" part.
The past week I have been in a very nostalgic mood the past week. Does this happen to anyone else? I have no clue why.
Yep, happens to me sometimes.. mainly cause of listening to music from a period of time and remembering and missing stuff..
the gooey geyser is about to go kersploooge!is it just me or does dora have some major sexual overtones?
You have an unnatural obsession with Dora. You should seek help.
Where is everyone????
I was napping. man ive been tired lately... zzzzzz.
Trust me I understand. The only way a fat ugly guy like me ever got laid was because of confidence. What I don't understand is the "bad boy-jerk" part.
Its the challenge of it all, like can we actually bring out the soft side in him and is it all just a facade? The thing is, it is rarely a facade. But every now and then, it is the attraction between the 2 of you that brings out the jerk. I mean, why did you boys pull my ponytails in elementary school and then send us little notes saying... " I like you do you like me? Circle yes or no or maybe."
OK, then replace more with some. Then replace some with any at all.
:club::D
Toasted, green and black olives, lettuce, chipotle and ranch sauce.Had Quizno's for dinner tonight.
Yep almost exactly like that. Not a big lettuce fan though.

10 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)10 Members: theresa113, zimmer4141, renaedawn, pupsamazingwife, Smacciemac, Velkro, dms26, Pupsta, dna4ever, David_NicosonHi Dave!

OK, I believe I have found a movie to replace Baby Geniuses as the worst Comedy movie of all time.Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. I don't know who with an IQ over 75 would go see this movie.OK, after dropping 50BB I've made back like 40 of them. I like running good.

Sopranos...WOW, seriously has the best writing on television. Should start getting good next week, kinda weird this week but I liked it.I love all olives.
i think i'm gonna go to the bada bing now to see how the family is doin'
OK, I believe I have found a movie to replace Baby Geniuses as the worst Comedy movie of all time.Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector. I don't know who with an IQ over 75 would go see this movie.OK, after dropping 50BB I've made back like 40 of them. I like running good.
After seeing the commercial I don't know why anyone would pay to see that. It looks bad. Larry was funny at first but the whole "get-r-done" sh.it got old very fast.
But, that being said, confidence, directness, the aura a guy exudes when he knows what he wants is incredibly intoxicating.
bingo. confidence is the first thing i tell friends when they ask for advice with girls. how could a girl see you as attractive if you dont see yourself that way?edit: i think i wrote a basic how-to in the old thread on how to have lots of meaningless hookups with egotistical self-esteem whores (probably with daddy issues)
Love the olives. They are a must on subs, pizza, street dogs or just by themselves.
and martinis

Good evening everyone.I like black olives, but not green ones.Poker can suck it.Theresa, thanks for the input about playing live. I've heard that live is a lot easier (bigger limits) than on line. Just haven't done it.I got nothing else.

bingo. confidence is the first thing i tell friends when they ask for advice with girls. how could a girl see you as attractive if you dont see yourself that way?edit: i think i wrote a basic how-to in the old thread on how to have lots of meaningless hookups with egotistical self-esteem whores (probably with daddy issues)
That piece bears repeating. Do you still have it or know where it is?