*official* i miss the old fcp thread:

definately different and the forum is definately full of the newbes not liking it too much but its just like your little bar that finally gets some publicity and everyone starts to come.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the look of the new forum..alot of noobs...i guess its cool, i mean this is a good forum and ppl are taking notice...all i ask of the new ppl at fcp, dont make retarded threads asking dn questions directly, dont make new threads when there are already exsisting threads on the same subject ..im not asking for me , im asking for the good of the forum...and i promise not to flame or make gay jopkes about royal and my slightly retarded gardner.....anymore......

*** The Official who cares STFU Post****Quote this if you're gald to be a part of this free site which seems to give so much to the members but asks for nothing in return.Much like highschool,  times pass, years change, and new students (members) are introduced.Forget the ideas of the old FCP being a higher quality then the new, its simply not true. You became accustom to one, and find it difficult to accept anything "new" that makes you feel vulnerable and gives you a  "newbie" generalization.RT
I agree.
*** The Official who cares STFU Post****Quote this if you're gald to be a part of this free site which seems to give so much to the members but asks for nothing in return.Much like highschool,  times pass, years change, and new students (members) are introduced.Forget the ideas of the old FCP being a higher quality then the new, its simply not true. You became accustom to one, and find it difficult to accept anything "new" that makes you feel vulnerable and gives you a  "newbie" generalization.RT
Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.
I'm sure this is EXACTLY the situation that Dylan wrote those lyrics for....
I still own.Nothing's changed.
Possibly putting together a Super Bowl party complete with strippers, 2 big screens and a coupla extra rented computers for online tourneys, as well as live 10 man sngs with various buy ins all day, and of course, food. Thought about throwing an invite to various FCP Phoenix fellas, I will let you know.
well i haven't been posting much lately because all the threads seems boring and most of them are about something about the new site or the fcp party. Even when I click a thread in "general", I see a lot of replys with newbies that I've never heard of before. I created a new poker account at FCP, but i dont see myself depositing or playing much at the site. The only reason i want to play in the site is for the contests daniel will be running. The Protege contest sounds like a blast, which is the only reason I created and account.anyways, post if you miss the old FCP site. btw, the forum has changed a lot for me in the past 2 days after the relaunch of the site. I just don't feel right anymore.the one and only, TENEIGHT!
I agree.

I can see what teneight is saying, but I agree with the "change with the times" crowd. It will never be the way it was when Smash was still posting. You may have hated him, but he really got some great POKER discussions going. I still miss that guy.

I can see what teneight is saying, but I agree with the "change with the times" crowd. It will never be the way it was when Smash was still posting. You may have hated him, but he really got some great POKER discussions going. I still miss that guy.

I am technically a newb here, but I do have over 4,000 posts combined on two other sites this year. One of those sites went through some major changes and it did suck a little compared to how it used to be.But remember, don't call newbs idiots because they're newbs; call them idiots because their posts suck. 8)

I am technically a newb here, but I do have over 4,000 posts combined on two other sites this year. One of those sites went through some major changes and it did suck a little compared to how it used to be.But remember, don't call newbs idiots because they're newbs; call them idiots because their posts stink. 8)

I still own.Nothing's changed.
Possibly putting together a Super Bowl party complete with strippers, 2 big screens and a coupla extra rented computers for online tourneys, as well as live 10 man sngs with various buy ins all day, and of course, food. Thought about throwing an invite to various FCP Phoenix fellas, I will let you know.
I stopped reading after strippers.I'll be there.

Have the Forums really changed that much in the last few days?IMO the big change was a month or so ago when there was a concerted effort to clean them up a little, sure there has been a influx of new people but that doesn't have to be a bad thing and will blow over soon enough.

I think the old FCP will be back once the newness of the site wears off and people play. Only difference is there may be a few people who will claim FCP is the fishiest out there instead of Party Poker, or FCP sucks instead of Stars sucks. It will be just another site.Of course, there will still be some newbs who have no idea what FCP was before it became Full Contact Poker.net.P.S. - Anyone else liking the logo better now? Guess just because it's on my new hat, not sure......!

I miss the way FCP was when I first lurked a few months before I started posting, before it turned into stacked.com, and now this. You remember, when the forum window was on the left side of the front page, and Daniel would kinda ramble in his blogs about random stuff. Now DN is so busy and he's got so many things to put in his blog..... I don't know it's just not the same. I also have to say that I miss the threads that Jfarrell would start, or make an appearance in and Kdawg would try to explain to the man why he is so wrong, but the guy wouldn't want to admit it. I dunno, for some reason that was fun for me.

I just don't feel right anymore.
Dude, if you really feel this bad about a change in this site, you were probably spending too much time here anyway. Go take the girlfriend out or something.