*official* i miss the old fcp thread:

well i haven't been posting much lately because all the threads seems boring and most of them are about something about the new site or the fcp party. Even when I click a thread in "general", I see a lot of replys with newbies that I've never heard of before. I created a new poker account at FCP, but i dont see myself depositing or playing much at the site. The only reason i want to play in the site is for the contests daniel will be running. The Protege contest sounds like a blast, which is the only reason I created and account.anyways, post if you miss the old FCP site. btw, the forum has changed a lot for me in the past 2 days after the relaunch of the site. I just don't feel right anymore.the one and only, TENEIGHT!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.

Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.

I really enjoyed the thread about the FCP party.On the first page of it, there were 25 or so posts from people who had gone to the party. They had a combined post count of like, 37 between them all.I don't know.The forums just seem different, they seem to have lost some of the, "This is my bar and this is the stool I sit in" kinda, Cheers, touch it had.That being said, I'm making an effort to be more active and make some contributions, that way, I can bitch about all the new people. Heh.

I still own.Nothing's changed.
correction i still own :wink: :!: :evil: :x :shock: :roll: :twisted: :!: sw
I still own.Nothing's changed.
Lol....that will never change.......until you play me.
As a poker player ive gotten used to hearing this. :wink: Havent you? lol

*** The Official who cares STFU Post****Quote this if you're gald to be a part of this free site which seems to give so much to the members but asks for nothing in return.Much like highschool, times pass, years change, and new students (members) are introduced.Forget the ideas of the old FCP being a higher quality then the new, its simply not true. You became accustom to one, and find it difficult to accept anything "new" that makes you feel vulnerable and gives you a "newbie" generalization.RT

well i haven't been posting much lately because all the threads seems boring and most of them are about something about the new site or the fcp party. Even when I click a thread in "general", I see a lot of replys with newbies that I've never heard of before. I created a new poker account at FCP, but i dont see myself depositing or playing much at the site. The only reason i want to play in the site is for the contests daniel will be running. The Protege contest sounds like a blast, which is the only reason I created and account.anyways, post if you miss the old FCP site. btw, the forum has changed a lot for me in the past 2 days after the relaunch of the site. I just don't feel right anymore.the one and only, TENEIGHT!
I heard a great remedy for that yesterday. Take a half hour today and go down to the local pet store. Pet the bunnies. You'll feel much better.
*** The Official who cares STFU Post****Quote this if you're gald to be a part of this free site which seems to give so much to the members but asks for nothing in return.Much like highschool, times pass, years change, and new students (members) are introduced.Forget the ideas of the old FCP being a higher quality then the new, its simply not true. You became accustom to one, and find it difficult to accept anything "new" that makes you feel vulnerable and gives you a "newbie" generalization.RT
Thanks Royal. That was very nicely said. Some of the veterans on this forum seem to forget that they were once new here and they were welcomed (or they'd be gone by now). Don't fear change. It's not always a bad thing.
Our fearless leader is correct.

the more the merrier...but who knows maybe we can get a charter member thread that's locked to non-members, or a private charter member cash game table.