team fcp answers and explanations

Guest Team FCP

Is the "search for a player" function working for everyone else? When I click on it it just takes me back to the main page.
Not working for me either.
Some people don't want to be found....I agree, excellent repsonse by the FCP Team. And I'd like to 33rd the bonus rake applying to hands dealt in.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work. I really appreciate how quickly the FCP team is working through the issues we've raised. It doesn't go un-noticed. One more quck question about the 0 thing... When will existing members who aren't happy w/ the 0 be given the opportunity to change it. Will an announcement be made??? Thanks again,BenTENaciousBnot TENaciousB0

ok, something absolutely HAS to be done about the bonus....either that, or tournament payins don't count for the bonus.i've played 2 hours at $100plo8, about an hour combined at $50plo8 and $50nlhe....2 $50+4 tourneys, i believe 2 $30+3's, 1 $10R tourney, and 2 other $10 tourneys, and i've cleared *drumroll* $1.80 of my bonus?!?

ok, Im pretty much ready to make a deposit finally, but I wanted to hopefully find out before hand if the bonus was going to change again for how it works for the charter members. if it does change to a different system after I had already deposited would I be stuck with the way the older bonus worked or would it update to new way of clearing. Id like to get playing on the site but would wait if it was going to change and make me not eligible because I had already deposited.

One of my biggest problems with the site is that when you click on the cashier or any other pokerroom button it pops up as an internet window. Why can't it just be a window from the poker room?Player search doesn't work either, does it?

Like the new site.Thanks for the updates will use this post as a means of finding out issues before posting them.Awesome job can't wait to hear more features for us Chartered Members.

Is there any way to check if I'm a charter member?When I signed up to be a charter member I never received any initial email, I just remember being taken to a screen where I was told I would receive one at the end of the month or something along those lines...but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?

As you may or may not know, FCP is holding the Full Contact Poker Forum Challenge at the beginning of the year. It will be a series of 27 one table tournaments with a MTT structure. Thing is, these are free with a prize pool that's already been made. In other words, they paid $10 to get into it, each will get to play 3 one table tournaments for free.Right now, the chosen site is PokerStars. However, if you guys can allow us to create these private tournaments on FCP with no buy-in, I will gladly switch it over there. This will bring in many more players to FCP and will be great for the forum. Is there any chance of making these with a $0+0 buy-in?

Team FCP, Please explain cashout clause. It says that you have to play through your deposit. I deposit 2000, so if I wager bets that equal up to 2000 then I can cash out? Or is it something else.
I really want to know this too. I haven't seen this on any other sites I use.So if someone deposits money and doesn't like the site, are they just screwed???Also, I read that players get one free withdrawal a week and then have to play $20 for each additional withdrawal. This also sounds weird.
Team FCP, Please explain cashout clause. It says that you have to play through your deposit. I deposit 2000, so if I wager bets that equal up to 2000 then I can cash out? Or is it something else.
I really want to know this too. I haven't seen this on any other sites I use.So if someone deposits money and doesn't like the site, are they just screwed???Also, I read that players get one free withdrawal a week and then have to play $20 for each additional withdrawal. This also sounds weird.
I'm also curious about this. I'm also interested to know if I lose the bonus if I make a withdrawal before clearing the bonus. I emailed the FCP Charter support last night but I haven't received any sort of response from them yet.

Where on the site can you check your rake contribution? I think raked hands played is much more fair than rake contribution. If I am at a table with 10 players and there is a $1.00 rake, does that mean I contributed $0.10? How is the rake contribution calculated?

Is there any way to check if I'm a charter member?When I signed up to be a charter member I never received any initial email, I just remember being taken to a screen where I was told I would receive one at the end of the month or something along those lines...but still nothing. Has this happened to anyone else?
log in, go to my account. At the top where itr say "my account" to the right of that in in ( ) it should say "(charter member)"
Team FCP' date='Also' date=' I read that players get one free withdrawal a week and then have to play $20 for each additional withdrawal. This also sounds weird.[/quote'']OK, so I didn't read that requirement (my own fault) but I've never seen that on any other site I've played. That needs to change if I'm going to continue playing here.

Just want to make sure I've got this right before I sign up...One has to contribute rake to clear the bonusUnlike Poker Room, one has to pay the Neteller feeThere's a $20 withdrawal fee for any and all withdrawalsOne cannot get rid of the avatarsD. Negreanu and his 'staff' are no longer running the show...is all that correct?

Just want to make sure I've got this right before I sign up...One has to contribute rake to clear the bonusUnlike Poker Room, one has to pay the Neteller feeThere's a $20 withdrawal fee for any and all withdrawalsOne cannot get rid of the avatarsD. Negreanu and his 'staff' are no longer running the show...is all that correct?
1. Yes2. No. There is no fee to deposit through Neteller. There may be an instacash fee, I'm not sure, but I don't know why you'd use that anyway.3. The $20 withdrawl fee is only if you make more than one withdrawl per week.4. Correct5. They are still running the show. It's just officially owned by BSE for legal purposes.

"One cannot get rid of the avatars""Correct"Huh? Just go to "options" on the lobby window, go to "preferences", go to "table" and uncheck "Show Avatars".Am I missing something here?

I have a question that is kind of important...Am I supposed to recieve an e-mail after I sign up for the poker site if I'm a charter member? I got no verification e-mail after signing up. I also didn't get an e-mail announcing the new site and stuff. The only e-mail I've recieved from FCP is the e-mail telling me I've been accepted as a charter member.My e-mail doesn't have any filters or spam blockers so it couldn't have been moved or deleted. Plus I've already recieved mail from FCP so it just seems like the e-mail was never sent.
I likewise got the e-mail telling me I've been accepted as a charter member.I for some reason did not receive the e-mail about Daniel's announcement.I did, however, receive a verification e-mail after signing up for the new FCP.And I also received another Charter Member e-mail with "Updated Information" that looked pretty similar to the information at the top of this thread.I don't know what this means, but my take is that the e-mail system may have quirks in it that aren't completely worked out.
Me too. I received the one saying that I was accepted as a charter member. Then the next one was for updated information. I seemed to have missed something in-between. Also is it me or does Customer Service seem to be a little lacking in the time department? I signed up and it said I would receive an email with my sign up information or I could follow the information on this page. Well the email never came so I followed the information on the page and deposited my money. I got the email stating that my deposit was accepted. But now it wont let me transfer it over to the poker part so I can play some poker games with it. I emailed them but it's been well over an hour and I'm not liking the way this is starting off.I know you said that some account's need to be verified but why would my account need to be verified if I'm using the same account information (credit card, billing address) and screen name as the one I have been using at poker room for the last two years? They know it's the same name because they added a zero (0) to the end of it.Should I just plan on coming back in a week to play?

there seems to be a minor glitch in the seven stud interfacethe seats on the right side of the table (positions) 8 and 9, the players board cards cover up the player's bet so you can't see the chips that the player has put on the table each round

Guest Team FCP
1. Yes2. No. There is no fee to deposit through Neteller. There may be an instacash fee, I'm not sure, but I don't know why you'd use that anyway.3. The $20 withdrawl fee is only if you make more than one withdrawl per week.4. Correct5. They are still running the show. It's just officially owned by BSE for legal purposes.
I am going to be making an update post back at the top under the starting post (in a minute), but let me address a couple of these inquiries now.1. Yes, the contribution has been lowered to $2 of rake gets you a $1 in bonus cash.2. Yeah, the only Neteller fees you pay are the ones charged by Neteller when you deposit money into your Neteller account from your banking account. 3. The $20 withdrawal fee is GONE now (recent policy change), so it doesn't cost to withdrawal and you don't need to rollover 1x your deposit anymore.4. Now that I think about it, you should be able to turn off the avatars. Until that client version is ready and available, we can't say for sure, but there is a very high probabilty.
I am going to be making an update post back at the top under the starting post (in a minute), but let me address a couple of these inquiries now.1. Yes, the contribution has been lowered to $2 of rake gets you a $1 in bonus cash.2. Yeah, the only Neteller fees you pay are the ones charged by Neteller when you deposit money into your Neteller account from your banking account. 3. The $20 withdrawal fee is GONE now (recent policy change), so it doesn't cost to withdrawal and you don't need to rollover 1x your deposit anymore.4. Now that I think about it, you should be able to turn off the avatars. Until that client version is ready and available, we can't say for sure, but there is a very high probabilty.
Thanks for answers Team FCP, awesome that they got rid of the roll over for deposit withdraw.
Team Fcp, I have been playing for two days straight, and have not received any FCP points, I would like to start working off my deposit bonus, thanks for your attention to this matter.
Me too but I just saw this from the FCP Points Q&A:Where are the points I am missing?It might take up twenty fours hours for FCP Points statistics to be updated on the "My Account" page. Please be patient and check back in a day.Maybe we just need to give it some more time

Announcements