what is your poker style? (test)

Good Post. I had fun with it. I wonder what would happen if you clicked fold every hand, or raise every hand.
www.tilteddonkey.com/Personality/youareadonkey.htmandwww.tilteddonkey.com/Personality/youarebossy.htm

I won something like $80, and I never even played limit hold em before, lol. It was merely a matter of "what kind of hands would pokerstars deal?" Like on the KK hand, I knew I was screwed, but I saw a flop anyway, and sure enough, an ace came out. Or, on 85 dia flopping a gutshot with runner runner flush draw, I had to figure I'd hit it, and sure enough I did. Lol, that was kinda fun...Edit: Why won't they let me fold w/o checking and show off my Hellmuthian reads?... :club:

RELIABLE...  Was anybody else calling what card would hit?
See my post, lol.I just did it again capping on all of the hands I know I would win on. Wow, I still got bossy and not donkey, amazing. This program has taught me so much about limit hold em that i just want to jump right into it now. Cap every street with 8 6 suited and 8 5 suited (something like that) as well as folding Qs and Ks w/o even bothering = make skillful plays. Now that I've learned so much, anyone wanna play me heads up? :club: ( :shock: what's with the long line?)

I got QJ offsuit twice in the test and both times I flopped an open ended straight draw, and both times I hit it.Oh, and I got reliable.

apparently i'm skilled...until i tried it again and folded every hand...so now i'm a donkey...coming to terms with this has proven difficult, but now i can venture down the road to recovery one hand at a time

i got something rediculous like well over 200... i was a bossy player... however, i'm pretty sure i made the best possible decision each time. there were some tough spots where you have to choose between calling and raising for value. I think i picked the right ones.. it's full of shit.

I am surprised noone said anything about my post. I applaud certain individuals for not jumping all over it. I said I took it 5 times and had 4 results that were the same and had 1 that was different. The cards are dealt out the same way each time so 1 time is good enough. I tried to be funny and missed I guess :roll:

I got bossy. I agree with the fact that I'm generally ruthlessly aggressive once I do decide to play a hand (Perhaps to a fault), but my preflop hand selection--tight as hell--is not something that can be measured in a test like this, in my opinion (Where most hands were at least playable with the exception of maybe one).That said, there WAS a disclaimer on one of the pages basically saying to prepare for action flops and bad beats, so it was difficult to not have that in the back of my mind when making the plays.

I got bossy. I agree with the fact that I'm generally ruthlessly aggressive once I do decide to play a hand (Perhaps to a fault), but my preflop hand selection--tight as hell--is not something that can be measured in a test like this, in my opinion (Where most hands were at least playable with the exception of maybe one).
Err... if you played all but 4 hands, im going to have to say that you aren't as "tight" as you think you are.