you know you are spending to much time at fcp when..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

want a little cheese with that whine?
wanna copy of my new 2005 version of witty comebacks?
When you are reading in dual screens and accidentally post something that was meant for the phrases not used enough thread!And get caught~! :oops:
And even worse when it's a phrase that should really be used less. JS
...When you get to work, the first thing you do is open up the forum and see if DN has made a new blog.I'm pathetic.
You've made 245 post since May and checking the page for a blog when you get to work in the morning is pathetic?OK, I've got you beat...When you get home after your 25 minute car ride from work and turn on your laptop to see what you've missed. I'm pathetic.
Lol, wanna get some beers?
...when you accidentally sign a business email with your fcp screen name.(yes, i've done it...yes, it creates a strange situation)
Minor Hijaack, but we have a friend who play on the WoW Server Dunemaul with us, and we have a mail list of dunemaul@yadda. My friend's boss is named Duval.At least once a month the entire mail list get an e-mail about a shipment delay or a customer problem. Also at least once a month my friends posts an e-mail saying "Shit, I just sent the boss an e-mail on my Warrior respec."Ok, back on topic.You know you spend too much time on FCP when posts are a topic of conversation between you and your wife on the drive home from work each day. (true story).Ray

If it cuts into your BB/100 because you were:1: Ogoling Miss Idaho's avatar2:Spewing soda on the monitor from all the funny stuff every day

...when you accidentally sign a business email with your fcp screen name.(yes, i've done it...yes, it creates a strange situation)
Minor Hijaack, but we have a friend who play on the WoW Server Dunemaul with us, and we have a mail list of dunemaul@yadda. My friend's boss is named Duval.At least once a month the entire mail list get an e-mail about a shipment delay or a customer problem. Also at least once a month my friends posts an e-mail saying "censored, I just sent the boss an e-mail on my Warrior respec."Ok, back on topic.You know you spend too much time on FCP when posts are a topic of conversation between you and your wife on the drive home from work each day. (true story).Ray
I play Bonechewer Server
Minor Hijaack, but we have a friend who play on the WoW Server Dunemaul with us, and we have a mail list of dunemaul@yadda. My friend's boss is named Duval.At least once a month the entire mail list get an e-mail about a shipment delay or a customer problem. Also at least once a month my friends posts an e-mail saying "censored, I just sent the boss an e-mail on my Warrior respec."Ok, back on topic.You know you spend too much time on FCP when posts are a topic of conversation between you and your wife on the drive home from work each day. (true story).Ray
I play Bonechewer Server
you're kidding me right? the Bonechewer server?you asking for it now? hmmmm? hahahaha! :club:
....when you spend a class-free friday posting.
Lol...what are you doing here? Start drinking!I have one more class this afternoon, so I'm still here.
We got veterans day off, so did a lot of college but I guess some don't.
what!?!?!?!? what kind of garbage is that. i didnt get off damn
I play Bonechewer Server
you're kidding me right? the Bonechewer server?you asking for it now? hmmmm? hahahaha! :club:
I just can't sneak anything past you!!! hehe
when someone from the fcp army creates a picture telling you to leave (post it here DNA!)
When you post and hit the refresh button six times a minute because you hope that someone is posting about you.
You know you are spending too much time when:You log on to see if Tritz has decoded the RNG's for the Powerball lottery enabling him to predict future lottery numbers.
Ie been waiting for this for awhile now...When you start a new account so all the vets wont remeber the stupid stuff you said on your other one