you know you are spending to much time at fcp when..

...When you get to work, the first thing you do is open up the forum and see if DN has made a new blog.I'm pathetic.
You've made 245 post since May and checking the page for a blog when you get to work in the morning is pathetic?OK, I've got you beat...When you get home after your 25 minute car ride from work and turn on your laptop to see what you've missed. I'm pathetic.
Guilty as charged there too!
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....when you spend a class-free friday posting.
Lol...what are you doing here? Start drinking!I have one more class this afternoon, so I'm still here.
its a little early dont yah think? Turns into an expensive day if u start this early
When you use phrases like"He pulled a Tritz!"or"what an aspiringdonk"or"I"ll open farrell your nuts"in every day conversations.
What is it called when someone checks on the river and the other person in the hand folds instead of checking? That's not really an Open farrell is it? Is an open farrell only when the first person to act folds instead of checking?
....when you spend a class-free friday posting.
Lol...what are you doing here? Start drinking!I have one more class this afternoon, so I'm still here.
its a little early dont yah think? Turns into an expensive day if u start this early
Ahhh drinking during the day, how I miss thee. You bastards talking about no class today, I have a final tonight from 8-10, my sister's wedding tomorrow, final sunday night, tuesday night, wednesday night, and another test thursday night. Oh, and I've spent more time on FCP than studying
want a little cheese with that whine?
wanna copy of my new 2005 version of witty comebacks?
When you are reading in dual screens and accidentally post something that was meant for the phrases not used enough thread!And get caught~! :oops: