who is the funniest poker player out there?

It's on Sunday baby.   Heat will roll, eventually.   Those threes gotta start falling more frequently.  JWill got on  a mini roll.  I haven't seen 'Toine make one yet.  
Good job losing Eddie and Damon Jones and getting these sharpshooters. :roll: Just give the Spurs the trophy now. Oh wait, we already got it.--RuffRidr
I'll give up Eddie Jones everyday and twice on Sunday. Folded under pressure. All Damon Jones could do was shoot the three. He couldn't guard me. Just watch.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Freddie Deeb!!!!!!!, He's the Danny Devito of the poker world"Is it hot in here?"  after DN bluffed him in the poker super stars Final table
Actually, Danny Devito is the Freddie Deeb of acting...but no big deal.I would say Phil Ivey is the Phil Collins of poker...but that's neither here nor there.
Freddie Deeb!!!!!!!, He's the Danny Devito of the poker world"Is it hot in here?"  after DN bluffed him in the poker super stars Final table
Actually, Danny Devito is the Freddie Deeb of acting...but no big deal.
what the hell are u talking about speedz?get off the muscle relaxers you crazy bastard!

actually I change my Vote, I forgot!! clearly Dan Druff and his hilarious chair seat cover twirling is the funniest poker player alive.Its amazing that someone actually thought, I'' take the seat cover and swing it over my head. Now thats pure comedic genius, at no point during his creative display did I ever question what he was doing.SW

chau giang is responsible for the single funniest moment in televised poker history (i love play pokah! pokah is nice). for consistent laughs at the table i would have to go with daniel

Me personally it's Negreanu, I love his remarks, the way he talks out loud to himself and his persona at the table."He showed me the Queen of clubs, what a sicko"clean and simple, but makes me chuckle everytime.
When did he say this, who to, in what context? I'm laughing about it without even knowing. Dan you legend! Great that he can make poker so fun even when the stakes are so high. Teaches us a lesson to not make a big deal about a bad beat in a $50 game.
for the record, you could have put that edit in the original post.  Just sayin.I didn't enjoy Way of the Gun.
I realized that after it happened and I just don't want to fix it.And as far as the Way of the Gun comment you made..... I now hate you. How do you not find that opening scene the best opening scene ever?
best opening scene ever = Apocalypse Now
Get those donkeys on stage doing stand up and I'll put my money where my mouth is!
oh the FYP possibilities. I'll show restraint to our fearless leader.3 or 7 more Absolut's and Ginger and it was on.Donkeys, on stage, mouth...Tiajuana joke please.
dont like grey goose?
Got nothing on Kamchatka (or Skol if it's on sale for 8.99 for a half gallon instead of 9.99)
Get those donkeys on stage doing stand up and I'll put my money where my mouth is!
oh the FYP possibilities. I'll show restraint to our fearless leader.3 or 7 more Absolut's and Ginger and it was on.Donkeys, on stage, mouth...Tiajuana joke please.
dont like grey goose?
Got nothing on Kamchatka (or Skol if it's on sale for 8.99 for a half gallon instead of 9.99)
take your Tai-kwon do ass off a here boy!!.. whaammyyyyy!!skol?.. lol. get out bradburn ya crazy fool
It's on Sunday baby. Heat will roll, eventually. Those threes gotta start falling more frequently. JWill got on a mini roll. I haven't seen 'Toine make one yet.
I wouldn't want 'Toine on my team, I think he's overrated and selfish, and with DWade and Shaq he's not going to get enough touches. He could definitly cause some major problems, I'd watch out.Being a Pacers fan, I probably am pretty biased, but I like our chances this year. I think the #1 seed's going to be big, not having to play either the Pacers/Heat/Pistons until the Eastern Conference Finals agains a team that just played one of those 3. I'll throw this out there to a trustworthy forum regular: I'll take the Pacers for the NBA Championship and the Colts for the Super Bowl Champions this year, if neither wins I lose the bet if either one wins I win the bet (For around $100)

I assume we're talking about on the table... (except for DN who wants to hold a open mic night).Mike the Mouth - a number of one liners. But, this may be my favorite (even if they taped it like 3 times):

Matusow: Yeah, I'll introduce everyone. Overrated donkey, Internet donkey, tournament donkey, and Andy Bloch.Jack: Thank you for the update, Mike.Matusow: You're very welcome.
DN - playing overagressive and hyperactive at Harrah's WSOP Circuit event (blog entry). He even went to the bathroom funny. You had to see it.Layne Flack - giving his 1001 faces and canoodling with WPT host Courtney Friel on camera and then giving the double bird to the jealous field.I guess put Phil Hellmuth there too because he is unintentially funny.Off the table, I think Chris Ferguson is one funny guy. Mike is too when he is not down on himself.
Matusow: Yeah, I'll introduce everyone. Overrated donkey, Internet donkey, tournament donkey, and Andy Bloch. Jack: Thank you for the update, Mike. Matusow: You're very welcome.
Thanks elkang, I never saw/heard that one. Funny stuff.
Matusow: Yeah, I'll introduce everyone. Overrated donkey, Internet donkey, tournament donkey, and Andy Bloch. Jack: Thank you for the update, Mike. Matusow: You're very welcome.
Thanks elkang, I never saw/heard that one. Funny stuff.
You have to see it to do it justice, the overrated donkey is Greenstein, internet donkey some guy with a Partypoker hat or something on, tournament's Raymer.