you know you play too much poker when...

When you are playing an actual sport, like tennis, and you using poker terms. Like when someone hits a hard ground stroke at you and you say to yourself "Why is he betting into me here?"Weirdly enough, that's true.
Yep...like striking out in softball and instinctively saying "good game". :club:
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when your eggs have the Stars logo...l_41c32ebaecd65702b41c57756aa2cf90.jpg
with the stars logo im sure theyre likely to get cracked easier
When you're just hanging out, and start doing mathamatical calculations and outs for different hands in your head so the next time you're playing, you know it right off the bat.Or is that just me.........? :?
Homemade "Starting Hand Ranked by Winning Percentage/EV" flashcards are pretty fly, too. I thought this kind of thing was just normal and common sense.Having a dream at night where you're discussing specifics of a particular hand in detail with Annie Duke? Not so much.
When as you're lying in bed trying to sleep, you keep seeing theoretical hands deal out when you close your eyes.
LOL, I swear the same thing happens to me.

when you see kk and start to cry tears of joy you've played too much poker.

When you try to ask out the hottest girl on campus and you know your out of your leaugue but then you justify it in your own mind by saying, eh I had a one in seven shot of flopping a set.Then when shot down you ask someone uglier and the first thing that flashes in your mind is **** I can never win a damn race!

• 1 year later...