fu*ck you all

You know Andy, it's ironic that you would use words like "dramatic" and "hateful" and "shallow". You started your thread in first place with "i lost my bankroll and am going to kill myself". You may not have been serious....but definately going with some over- the -top drama there. And then you went and wished cancer on little kids. I seem to be the only one really bothered by that....but even though you were angry, anyone who comes up with something like that for their big "fuck you" comeback, is about as hateful and shallow as it gets. You've now proclaimed that you're leaving FCP, and all I got to say is, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
In all fairness to others - several have stated how crappy this is.
You know Andy, it's ironic that you would use words like "dramatic" and "hateful" and "shallow". You started your thread in first place with "i lost my bankroll and am going to kill myself". You may not have been serious....but definately going with some over- the -top drama there. And then you went and wished cancer on little kids. I seem to be the only one really bothered by that....but even though you were angry, anyone who comes up with something like that for their big "fuck you" comeback, is about as hateful and shallow as it gets. You've now proclaimed that you're leaving FCP, and all I got to say is, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
In all fairness to others - several have stated how crappy this is.
Yeah, after I wrote that I saw that White Spade said something about it too. In the original thread, I was the only one who called him on that, that I saw...but I may have missed others. Anyway, I'm sure we all agree that it was rotten.