where is smash??

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been like two days, guys. I do *occasionally* leave the house and run a "cyote" operation smuggling Canadians into Boston to work as low wage Zamboni drivers. Hockey's back and all.
Aren't they harder to smuggle than, say, mexicans?
smash can be an asshole, but so can most of us.I do miss the old curmudgeon
I can be a huge as$hole but I would never tell someone who is asking for PRAYERS in a hard time my opinion on god......just completly tasteless, makes me sick, I even sent him a PM at the time to say that it wasnt right. He responded : Thanks for the kind words. Good luck
He responded : Thanks for the kind words. Good luckYeah, see, here's your problem. That would be censored GENIUS to someone with a sense of humor.Work on that.good luck.
I am not saying that you are not a funny guy, because occasionally you are. There is no humor in someone who is about to die....especially a 23 year old girl.

I think the poster who was asking for prayers for his girlfriend was hoping that her tests would not show a recurrence of her cancer. It was sad that the thread became an arguement about the existance of god and not just support for the original poster. I don't think that was one of Smash's finest hours. I hope his current absence from here is temporary and means he is just pursuing other interests. He had mentioned before that his wife was quite ill. I won't pray if that would offend him, but I am offering good thoughts that his absence from here is not related to her health.

His response to the PM made me laugh. Don't open up on the forum if you can't take good and bad feedback. That is the way of the world. That's just life. Can't take the good and leave the bad.

smash can be an asshole, but so can most of us.I do miss the old curmudgeon
I can be a huge as$hole but I would never tell someone who is asking for PRAYERS in a hard time my opinion on god......just completly tasteless, makes me sick, I even sent him a PM at the time to say that it wasnt right. He responded : Thanks for the kind words. Good luck
I'll side with the minority on this one. Dude has great insight into the ins and outs of a game, but he's not the best with the social skills. Alas, to each his own. Oh, and to those who say God is dead; I hope you are right, because when your time comes, well, good luck with that. D
Oh, and to those who say God is dead; I hope you are right, because when your time comes, well, good luck with that.
If there is a God, and that God is ready to axe my eternal soul because I didn't believe in Him without ever witnessing any proof or even the slightest clue of His existence (except people killing each other and innocents in His name), well... the Hell with Him.Anyway, I've been told the saint of killers killed Him long ago.
Oh, and to those who say God is dead; I hope you are right, because when your time comes, well, good luck with that.
If there is a God, and that God is ready to axe my eternal soul because I didn't believe in Him without ever witnessing any proof or even the slightest clue of His existence (except people killing each other and innocents in His name), well... the Hell with Him.Anyway, I've been told the saint of killers killed Him long ago.
Thats cause everyone hates the French, including God.
I am not saying that you are not a funny guy, because occasionally you are. There is no humor in someone who is about to die....especially a 23 year old girl.
you'd like the faces of death series
Did you see the one where the dad is blowing up a water raft the kid came in and jumped on it, the air forced back down the father exploded a lung, which he eventually coughed it out of his own body, choked on it and died.The kid was watching in horror. It was terrible.
Been like two days, guys. I do *occasionally* leave the house and run a "cyote" operation smuggling Canadians into Boston to work as low wage Zamboni drivers. Hockey's back and all.
I prefer penguin farmshttp://www.penguinwarehouse.com/index.php
8. Rid house of pesky krill.that alone makes me NEED a penguin

smash whatever happened to your 50 to 1000 or whatever it was? im sure this will get flamed but i was away from internet for a while (that whole IRAQ thing kinda cuts down on internet time) and was wondering what happened with it...it was very interesting reading... thanksps smash i think ur ****ing hallarious suree sometimes u push the envelope and mabye hurt people's feeling but isn't that what you have them for ? feelings that is... and also THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUMN ON THE INTERNET (ok so you have to sign up but it's ****ing public enof)