where is smash??

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one dude wrote to DN asking to have smash banned for obsene comments to a guy who's girlfriend was dying..... maybe DN banned him. I hope so :club:
Don't you kinda get the feeling that Smash could have DN banned before DN could ban Smash?

There is a lot of Smash fans, I think his poker insight is great but his comments in this thread made me completly hate the guy. Complete As$hole..... this guy was asking for prayers because his girlfriend who was like 23 was probably gonna die from cancer and had to have surgery. Everyone is offering their support and smash comes in and says theres no god.....good luck.

There is a lot of Smash fans, I think his poker insight is great but his comments in this thread made me completly hate the guy. Complete As$hole..... this guy was asking for prayers because his girlfriend who was like 23 was probably gonna die from cancer and had to have surgery. Everyone is offering their support and smash comes in and says theres no god.....good luck.
well, there isn't a god.
I wish god were alive to see this.
Relax, I'm here. I'm just tired, that's all.
we're talking omnipotent god, not sex god.
Oh, yeah, him. I haven't seen him for a few days. Those lessons I gave him must be paying off.My bad. Sorry for the mix-up. Carry on.
I wish god were alive to see this.
Relax, I'm here. I'm just tired, that's all.
we're talking omnipotent god, not sex god.
Oh, yeah, him. I haven't seen him for a few days. Those lessons I gave him must be paying off.My bad. Sorry for the mix-up. Carry on.
it's okay, just go easy with the whips and chains this time :cry: