where is smash??

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and to those who say God is dead; I hope you are right, because when your time comes, well, good luck with that.
If there is a God, and that God is ready to axe my eternal soul because I didn't believe in Him without ever witnessing any proof or even the slightest clue of His existence (except people killing each other and innocents in His name), well... the Hell with Him.Anyway, I've been told the saint of killers killed Him long ago.
That's because God gives you the option, he's not going to make you believe in Him. It's kind of hard to see Him when you're eyes are shut because a few bad eggs give you a reason to totally disregard His existence. Trust me, I've been there...It's impossible to see when you won't allow yourself to open your eyes. And no, I'm not judging or condemning you...just lending a few words because I know what it's like to think those thoughts. Take care.
Oh, and to those who say God is dead; I hope you are right, because when your time comes, well, good luck with that.
If there is a God, and that God is ready to axe my eternal soul because I didn't believe in Him without ever witnessing any proof or even the slightest clue of His existence (except people killing each other and innocents in His name), well... the Hell with Him.Anyway, I've been told the saint of killers killed Him long ago.
That's because God gives you the option, he's not going to make you believe in Him. It's kind of hard to see Him when you're eyes are shut because a few bad eggs give you a reason to totally disregard His existence. Trust me, I've been there...It's impossible to see when you won't allow yourself to open your eyes. And no, I'm not judging or condemning you...just lending a few words because I know what it's like to think those thoughts. Take care.
the next time you see him, please take a picture
And have him wear an FCP t-shirt so we know you didn't just steal someone else's picture of him off the web.
You kind of cant if you call yourself a true christian. I think the term televangelist kind of discredits the whole christian religion.
Maybe that's the problem, youre looking for a God that you can capture in a picture. Once again, I'm not trying to condemn anyone, just saying that maybe you should consider not being so close minded when dealing with the issue. Evidence doesnt always have to come as pictures or visible markings. Just consider what I'm saying, take no offense to it and talk sensibly. No reason to hate one another because we're talking from different viewpoints. All I'm saying is it's very easy to come up with a reason to completely deny His existence and be done with the thought. But no one said it was easy, or automatic.
Maybe that's the problem, youre looking for a God that you can capture in a picture. Once again, I'm not trying to condemn anyone, just saying that maybe you should consider not being so close minded when dealing with the issue. Evidence doesnt always have to come as pictures or visible markings. Just consider what I'm saying, take no offense to it and talk sensibly. No reason to hate one another because we're talking from different viewpoints. All I'm saying is it's very easy to come up with a reason to completely deny His existence and be done with the thought. But no one said it was easy, or automatic.
I used to go to church. I eventually realized that the stories were all bs and none of it happened as it has been described. Sure, I believe someone named jesus christ lived, but he wasnt who he and other people said he was. Severely embellished stories.
You should consider not being so open minded that your brain falls out.There is a dragon that lives in the crack of my ass. Everytime a log of feces goes by him, he sings Bob Dylan songs in the key of C.He is also responsible for all good things in the world, and, if prayed to can perform works of magic.Believe in him.He cannot be seen or heard by eyes or ears other than mine.He cannot be measured by the methods of men.Believe in him.Because I say so.If you don't, you are blind and, for your lack of faith, will suffer.I love you.Amen.
You should consider not being so open minded that your brain falls out.There is a dragon that lives in the crack of my ass. Everytime a log of feces goes by him, he sings Bob Dylan songs in the key of C.He is also responsible for all good things in the world, and, if prayed to can perform works of magic.Believe in him.He cannot be seen or heard by eyes or ears other than mine.He cannot be measured by the methods of mean.Believe in him.Because I say so.If you don't, you are blind and, for your lack of faith, will suffer.I love you.Amen.
So what you're saying is you look at your asscrack in the mirror?
So what you're saying is you look at your asscrack in the mirror?
I wish, but no.Sometimes he crawls from my assy nether regions, past my taint, over one of my balls and on to the top side of my meat root.He looks up at me with a tear in his eye, and I know he feels alone.So alone.

alright this is off the subject, but what I think is a funny distraction. I just finished this for my digital graphics class. We needed to create a logo for a madeup company, so here's my creation.Lochnessandguys.jpg

Oh yeah, and there is definitely a God. The nice thing is his existence doesn't require the belief of mortals. This is not Discworld. Man, do I wish it was, though. Discworld is such a cool place.

I used to go to church. I eventually realized that the stories were all bs and none of it happened as it has been described. Sure, I believe someone named jesus christ lived, but he wasnt who he and other people said he was. Severely embellished stories.Just wondering, how did you come to this realization? Here's my take on it...the bible stories people hear are extremely "churched up." The people involved were everyday people, like me and you...theyve just been dramatized to the point where sometimes they make people think that they couldnt have happened. Take the story about the lady at the well, guarantee to you there was nothing special about her...she was just another girl in a city. But there is a point in telling her story. Trust me buddy, I know exactly what you mean about the stories that are told, but its not about stories and its not about me believing everything I hear like the next guy said (something about a dragon coming out of his butt). There is A truth...whether you believe it or not, there is a truth...one. Now, finding that truth is not about being open minded and believing everything you hear. I'll end on this: have you ever wondered why Christians are the only ones who make a personal attempt to spread their religion? You never see evangelical Buddhists or Muslims...sure people convert, but its because they read something or decide to explore other things, etc. Well have you ever thought that there might be a reason Christian try and tell other people about their religion? Obviously the sincere one's have nothing personal to gain from it. Sure you have people that abuse it and take advantage or corporate religion....but the vast majority of Christians try and tell of their religion because in their hearts they believe they have found the truth...and care enough about another human being to share it with them. Thats all you can do, share...its up to the other person from there.

its not about stories and its not about me believing everything I hear like the next guy saidNo, it's about doing whatever you want and taking the stories that justify your actions from a book of nearly infinate *contradictory* stories.This is the reason Christanity works. It's so fucking VAGUE that you can justify absolutely anything you want with it. If it turns you were wrong, though, it's all good. You can chop babbies up into bloddy chunks and then fuck the chunks, but if you feel badly about it afterward, you're all good to go to heaven while the Dali Lama rots in hell for not being saved.Great belief system.good luck.

Just wondering, how did you come to this realization? Here's my take on it...the bible stories people hear are extremely "churched up." The people involved were everyday people, like me and you...theyve just been dramatized to the point where sometimes they make people think that they couldnt have happened. Take the story about the lady at the well, guarantee to you there was nothing special about her...she was just another girl in a city. But there is a point in telling her story. Trust me buddy, I know exactly what you mean about the stories that are told, but its not about stories and its not about me believing everything I hear like the next guy said (something about a dragon coming out of his butt). There is A truth...whether you believe it or not, there is a truth...one. Now, finding that truth is not about being open minded and believing everything you hear. I'll end on this: have you ever wondered why Christians are the only ones who make a personal attempt to spread their religion? You never see evangelical Buddhists or Muslims...sure people convert, but its because they read something or decide to explore other things, etc. Well have you ever thought that there might be a reason Christian try and tell other people about their religion? Obviously the sincere one's have nothing personal to gain from it. Sure you have people that abuse it and take advantage or corporate religion....but the vast majority of Christians try and tell of their religion because in their hearts they believe they have found the truth...and care enough about another human being to share it with them. Thats all you can do, share...its up to the other person from there.
Wow. That's a big paragraph.So... many... inaccuracies.Your cult isn't the only cult to attempt to "spread their religion." This statement is a clear indicator of your uninformed position.The reason buddhists don't try to "spread their religion", is that, unlike your cult, they don't have some Godhead that will visit violence upon your unborn children or send you to hell for not believing in him.Christians generally try to '"share their religion" because, in their delusional vanity, they think the are the chosen one's who know the true gawd and the true nature of reality and the afterlife.My dragon doesn't believe you, and says in his little, gravel, smoke-filled voice, "Go to hell."

My dragon doesn't believe you, and says in his little, gravel, smoke-filled voice, "Go to hell."To be fair, I'm not going to believe in your dragon untill someone nails you to a tree for you saying you can turn water into wine and raise the dead and then when they ask you to demonstrate saying "well, I COULD do it, but I'm not going to!"Consistency and all.