main event update thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And my curse continues.Date / Time: 2005-07-08 01:42:00 Title: Gone Fischman Log: Scott Fischman, sitting on approximately $20,000 in chips, moves all in preflop with 10-10 and is called by Chris Smith who holds A-K. It's a classic race as we head to the flop, but when a king hits it's all but over for Fischman. The turn and river are bricks, and Scott Fischman is eliminated. I'm 0-4 in picks. Everybody that I picked who played today has been eliminated. :club:

Gone Fischman Log: Scott Fischman, sitting on approximately $20,000 in chips, moves all in preflop with 10-10 and is called by Chris Smith who holds A-K. It's a classic race as we head to the flop, but when a king hits it's all but over for Fischman. The turn and river are bricks, and Scott Fischman is eliminated.

Arieh is gone. Wouldve loved to see him go far.Raymer has a healthy chip stack..good to see that.Seriously, playing day 1 is like playing a wpt event, in its entirety.My prediction now is 3pros at the table...the rest no names.

Arieh is gone. Wouldve loved to see him go far.Raymer has a healthy chip stack..good to see that.Seriously, playing day 1 is like playing a wpt event, in its entirety.My prediction now is 3pros at the table...the rest no names.
Arieh can suck a fart out of my azz.
Last year Arieh, Williams and Raymer were all no-names.
Arieh and Raymer had been around before just not Television Coverage for the most part
Arieh and Raymer had been around before just not Television Coverage for the most part
Jayson, dont bother trying. most consider 'name players' to be ones who have final tabled in a WPT or broadcast WSOP tournament in the last 3 years. poker didnt exist before then, and cash games are a myth, right?
My brother is playing today :shock: hopefully he can play like he was a month ago...
One of my family friends who won through a qualifier ended up 195th yesterday with abotu 34K in chips. Woot for him!(Llarry Prugh is his name.)Ray
where can i get a download of that guy running into that girl? is that real? even if it's fake, it's hilarious
yeah, its real. my buddy has it on page 2 (i think) of his blog.something about crossing a track and looking both ways is the title.http://geeklikeme.netfun site tooEDIT> look under june 22nd on that site

Knocks out Oliver Hudson, Kate Hudson's brother, as they both hit full houses on a flop of AAT. After the exit interview, he calls out for Tobey, who of course doesn't want to go near the TV table or any press.

Knocks out Oliver Hudson, Kate Hudson's brother, as they both hit full houses on a flop of AAT. After the exit interview, he calls out for Tobey, who of course doesn't want to go near the TV table or any press.
wow. but its anoying to use the title as part of your post so stop it

He's under 3k at the break, got rivered twice I believe.on a side note:With the flop showing Kc-Qc-8c, Tobey Maguire and Young Phan fire bets and raises and reraises back and forth at one another until finally Maguire says "I'm all-in." Phan, apparently looking to be refunded the $8.99 he spent on seeing "Pleasantville" on Spectra-Vision at the Ramada in Tunica, calls. Maguire shows K-K, while Phan shows A-A (one is a club). The turn is the 10d, keeping Maguire ahead, but the river is the 2c, giving Phan the nut flush and sending Maguire to Ride with The Devil.

He's under 3k at the break, got rivered twice I believe.on a side note:With the flop showing Kc-Qc-8c, Tobey Maguire and Young Phan fire bets and raises and reraises back and forth at one another until finally Maguire says "I'm all-in."  Phan, apparently looking to be refunded the $8.99 he spent on seeing "Pleasantville" on Spectra-Vision at the Ramada in Tunica, calls.  Maguire shows K-K, while Phan shows A-A (one is a club).  The turn is the 10d, keeping Maguire ahead, but the river is the 2c, giving Phan the nut flush and sending Maguire to Ride with The Devil.
I feel dirty.

Daniel Negreanu just doubled up at the feature table. He got all-in with Ah Qh v Qc Jc. The flop is Qs xs xc, turn Kc, and river... 5d. Negreanu survives after a scarey turn card.thats from pokertrails. he was a short stack before this hand, probly still is