Fcp Summer 2016 Weight Loss Challenge

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

opening weight: 194.8 week 1: 192.0 week 2: 188.2 week 3: 186.0 week 4: 184.2 week 5: 180.4 week 6: 176.8 week 7: 177.8 week 8: 174.6 week 9: n/a week 10: 173.4

Opening weigh in: 278.6 Week 1: 277.1 Week 2: 272.3 Week 3: 268.7 Week 4: 263.9 Week 5/6: 265.1 Week 7: 262.0 Week 8: 260.5 Week 9: 257.6

Opening weigh in: 278.6 Week 1: 277.1 Week 2: 272.3 Week 3: 268.7 Week 4: 263.9 Week 5/6: 265.1 Week 7: 262.0

So my weekend was a bit of a disaster health-wise. Didn't eat a ton, though we went out to the Keg on the Saturday night, and ate generally unhealthy stuff all weekend. I did stick to my "no refined sugars" rule though. turned down some donuts and some Big Turk bites while I was drunk, so that's something. However, I cheated and bought some coke zero so I could drink rum/cokes without breaking my rule.

I drank a lot, got pretty drunk both days. my calorie intake per day with all the drinking was probably insanely high.

Brought home the poker championship and the trophy for the second consecutive year though, so it was worth the 2 lbs gained. back on the horse today.

Brought home the poker championship and the trophy for the second consecutive year though, so it was worth the 2 lbs gained. back on the horse today.

With the poker championship You are excused for the week

Did not have a very good week. Gained a little over a pound back. I blame it on too many social events this past weekend. Being away from home with limited options makes following a diet plan extremely difficult.

Looking to get back on track this week.

I actually step on it 3x this morning and it said 192.8. I thought that is weird. I came back 5 mins latter and it said 195.8

Dammit. I Alway forget. I did check Sarurday and I was 176.

Jumped on now but fully dressed and ate breakfast and its 178 b

Before or after your morning dump. It makes a difference

week 3: 244.0

Crushed it this week. Made my lunch every day. Got some level of physical activity 5 out of 7 days (it was cold and rainy early in the week). Only cheat day was Saturday where I had 4 beers on the golf course + a hot dog, but my overall calorie intake for the day was fine, and I played 18 holes + went for a 3k walk in the morning, so I think it was still a positive day. Didn't drink any alchohol on the other 6 days of the week. 3 weeks in now and still haven't had any refined sugars.

Steps

Monday: 2,977

Tuesday: 6,360

Wednesday: 2,193

Thursday: 7,153

Friday: 9,153

Saturday: 7,588 + 18 holes of golf

Sunday: 10,770

Arp you are killing it, nice job!

thanks, you too, nicely done.

I'm with you on the refined sugars. Cut that out, and not really touching breads+pastas+rice. I've also lowered my coke Z intake drastically, down to like 1 this week.

I need to "walk" more, or do something outdoors. Its an issue, because Im already bored of running on the treadmill.

I just plain suck. I just can't stay good. I did good when the weather was nice. Lots of playing outside, going on my rides. But it's been cold and rainy for over a week now. I can't work off my bad habits when it's cold and rainy.

Bit of a tough start to the week.

Monday, went golfing with my dad, it was 31 degrees outside. Had 4 cans of Guinness on the course. My mom was out of town so I went for dinner at the local pub with my dad after and ate a half order of chicken wings and a half order or chicken strips for dinner, plus another guinness. Very salty food, but in the past, I would have eaten about twice as much at the pub, so that's a plus.

Tuesday, I met my wife for Lunch at Boston Pizza and had a lunch size (1/2 order) Boston Brute and a Caesar Salad. Again, not healthy at all, but I never in my life make even halfway smart choices when I'm out at a restaurant, so I consider it a win. Rest of my day was good, sticking to my regular meals, and walked 3.5 km in the evening.

cheated and checked my weight this morning to see how my two "bad" days had affected me, and I was at 243.2, down 0.8. SWEET. Now time to crack down for the rest of the week, though I'm golfing Thursday and Friday this week, and the weather looks good, so there will be some beer consumption.

Having a shake for breakfast and making my lunch every day is an absolute game changer for me.

• Like 1

Good stuff Dubey, and cheats are fine if your overall habits are good. As much as I hate to say it though, cured and lunch meats like what is on the Boston Brute and Caesar dressing are awful calorie and fat-wise...you'd probably have been about as well to have a burger and fries!

oh yeah I know, I wasn't trying to make a healthy choice, I just love the Brute. Just normally it would have been a full sandwich plus a starter + fries.

didn't go up, but didn't go down much this week either. But man did I enjoy my 3 Guinness and nachos on Sat afternoon/night. When your cutting back on alcohol, 3 beers, especially the G, can taste oh so good.

244.2 (+0.2)

Had a bad weekend. A friends bday party Saturday night, had about 5 drinks plus ham/turkey dinner.

Sunday was Mother's Day and my brother was in town for the night, had steak and scallops for dinner, had 5 Guinness and a double whisky on the rocks.

I think my weight actually dropped a bit but I'm carrying some extra water from the weekend