New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

well, I did live commentary as we played. But it's 75 minutes long, so I planned to watch it in fast mode and do a better job... bc in game I was def lost in a lot of spots and swearing at fighter for min 3betting and stuff...
Can't wait for you to break down this handferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 6 playersUTG trystero: $10.00 UTG+1 KingJames_KJ: $14.27 CO Hero: $10.00 Button Runlikethesun: $9.05 SB The1Kos: $10.87 BB big fat kitty: $10.15 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with :club::qh (6 players)trystero raises to $0.30, KingJames_KJ raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $0.90, 4 folds, KingJames_KJ calls $0.30Flop: ($2.25) :5c:3h:ts (2 players)KingJames_KJ checks, Hero checksTurn: ($2.25) :4h (2 players)KingJames_KJ checks, Hero bets $1.05, KingJames_KJ folds

Fun day IMO, was getting back to robusto but I guess FTp didnt want me to so they disconnected their servers, Fing bastards :)was really tilted about it tho cause i was >2BIs deep with a droller at 400nl and had a huge fish tilted at 200nl just jamming every hand. Meh whatever start back the grind tomorrow.oSkLNKRGbj3plphbGUd_.jpg

I'm sick. I had fighter dominated w/my QTo in that hand.
I don't open QTo utg as a standard. I only do it when fish are in the blinds and the table lets me get away with it. If I had a 14% and 10% 3bet to my immediate left I would fold. Or 5bet to $1.20

more ploI'm not entirely sure, but I figured a raise on the river here is standard.It sucks when he 3bets, and I have to fold. But I make the same pot size raise here with the nut flush.I think it's also obviously easier to raise the river as a bluff when I have the As, and so he can never have the nuts here, and it's extremely difficult for him to call with any hand here.feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow PokerPokerStars Pot Limit Omaha $0.10/$0.25 - 6 playersUTG+1: $21.56 CO: $25.00 Button: $25.00 SB: $39.33 BB: $28.70 (Hero)UTG: $25.00 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with :ts:jh:qh:4h (6 players)4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero checksFlop: ($0.50) :3h:club::D (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.48, SB calls $0.48Turn: ($1.46) :D (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.39, SB calls $1.39River: ($4.24) :5c (2 players)SB bets $4, Hero raises to $16.04, SB foldsHero collected $11.64(Rake: $0.60)

I don't open QTo utg as a standard. I only do it when fish are in the blinds and the table lets me get away with it. If I had a 14% and 10% 3bet to my immediate left I would fold. Or 5bet to $1.20
I actually had to bring up the hh to see where I was on the table to figure out if he was refering to me as being a fish in the blind.... No I wasnt in the blinds, but I still think he thinks I'm a fish. Sadly I'm ok with that.Kosin Trouble
I must have done something awfully wrong because now, instead of seeing all the posts, i see a list of posts i need to select to read. Help, it's terrible.
5gloYM9Qr-n4y5DTMo-I.pngTop right hand corner in options, make sure you are in standard display mode/

So when you're running 20 BI under EV and feel like you're getting coolered to death as well over 15k+ hands... how do you keep yourself convinced you're a winning player?There really needs to be an EV calculator that factors in how many times some douchebag puts 1/3 or 1/2 his stack in pre only to flop a set on me

hmmmferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 5 playersCO: $32.03 (Hero)Button: $25.00 SB: $26.20 BB: $35.21 UTG: $47.01 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with :D:ts (5 players)UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.75, Button calls $0.75, 2 foldsFlop: ($1.85) :club::qh:D (2 players)Hero bets $1, Button calls $1Turn: ($3.85) :5c (2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($3.85) :D (2 players)Hero checks, Button checksHero showed :D:4h, and lost with a pair of TensButton showed :3h:jh, and won ($3.67) with a pair of QueensButton won $3.67(Rake: $0.18)

hmmmferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by the cows of Feral Cow PokerPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 5 playersCO: $32.03 (Hero)Button: $25.00 SB: $26.20 BB: $35.21 UTG: $47.01 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with :D:ts (5 players)UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.75, Button calls $0.75, 2 foldsFlop: ($1.85) :club::qh:D (2 players)Hero bets $1, Button calls $1Turn: ($3.85) :5c (2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($3.85) :D (2 players)Hero checks, Button checksHero showed :D:4h, and lost with a pair of TensButton showed :3h:jh, and won ($3.67) with a pair of QueensButton won $3.67(Rake: $0.18)
heehee, now thats getting value! lolKosin Trouble
So when you're running 20 BI under EV and feel like you're getting coolered to death as well over 15k+ hands... how do you keep yourself convinced you're a winning player?There really needs to be an EV calculator that factors in how many times some douchebag puts 1/3 or 1/2 his stack in pre only to flop a set on me
This

I'm too lazy to find the HH, but is 5-bet shoving AQ from the BB vs. SB for 100bbs standard? Here's a rough estimate of how the bet sizing went..10/.25 NLHE 6-maxFolds to SB, SB raises to .75, Hero raises to 2.60, SB raises to 7.5, Hero raises to $25 and is allin.I have AQo here.

I'm too lazy to find the HH, but is 5-bet shoving AQ from the BB vs. SB for 100bbs standard? Here's a rough estimate of how the bet sizing went..10/.25 NLHE 6-maxFolds to SB, SB raises to .75, Hero raises to 2.60, SB raises to 7.5, Hero raises to $25 and is allin.I have AQo here.
against a lot of regs I would say its pretty standard, but it would not be my default against an unknown
against a lot of regs I would say its pretty standard, but it would not be my default against an unknown
I doubt so. I like the 3-bet but i fold to the 4-bet. I doubt he's 4-betting light here everr.
I doubt so. I like the 3-bet but i fold to the 4-bet. I doubt he's 4-betting light here everr.
So many regs watch training videos and know that when someone 3 bets you BBvSB, BTNvCO, BlindVBTN that they 4bet bluff really wide since 5betbluffing is uncommon. So shoving to exploit the wide bluff range or calling can be good plays. If we are planning on folding to a 4bet then we shouldn't be 3betting AQ. It is raising for information. Call the raise with AQ and 3bet something you wouldn't call with like A6 or 68s

I guess this is a cooler but I don't know. I guess I could play AA,JT,QT,KK the same way. Still think it is a stupid hand though feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 6 playersSB: $50.00 BB: $50.75 (Hero)UTG: $52.15 UTG+1: $14.80 CO: $89.00 Button: $65.70 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with :4h:D (6 players)3 folds, Button raises to $1.75, SB calls $1.50, Hero raises to $6.50, Button calls $4.75, SB foldsFlop: ($14.75) :jh:club::D (2 players)Hero bets $8, Button calls $8Turn: ($30.75) :3h (2 players)Hero bets $13, Button calls $13River: ($56.75) :qh (2 players)Hero bets $23.25, and is all in, Button calls $23.25Hero showed :5c:D, and won ($100.25) with a straight, King highButton mucked :ts :qdHero won $100.25(Rake: $3)