New Challenge: Movin' On Up

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This deserves to get seen by a few more people. From our resident Stupidhead...v1.27Feral Cow Poker Hand ConverterHEM/Poker Stars NL Hold'em $1.00/$2.00 - 6 playersButton: $237.98SB: $200.00BB: $60.00

I remember when this thread was all about how bad KJ was at 3betting

He's probably not flatting KJ's raise otf if he had a2. Besides, A2 is such a small portion of his range here, we are never ever ever ever ever ever ever folding the turn. People are stupid, they do

Posted Images

You need to make sure you show the bluff otherwise you lose potential tilt EV!
heehee, yeah too bad I had auto-muck turned on. Might have to turn it off the next time. Although now that I posted it, probably wont do it again, next time I will have the nuts... Or will I!?Kosin Trouble
The irony of it all is that usually I am not that nitty. but then I dont usually play against such aggro people. usually I run about 24/21. I was very card dead that whole game. One of the best hands I had was at the end with KJ when he got his flush and I hit trip A's at the end. It was a stupid call on my part but ohh well.As far as the that hand that you posted fighter, I just used the nitty image to steal the pot. Since more than 80% of the time I bet the river people folded, I figured it was worth the try. I raised the flop trying to rep a K, then the other heart came, so I checked, but then when the other Q came, I was like WOOT make him think I have a boat.feral_cow_icon.gifThis converter is going to be a cash cow...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.05/$0.10 - 5 playersSB Runlikethesun: $36.70 BB KingJames_KJ: $14.94 UTG trystero: $10.30 CO Donate Blood: $10.81 Button Hero: $10.26 Preflop: ($0.15) Hero is Button with :qh:club: (5 players)trystero folds, Donate Blood raises to $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, 2 foldsFlop: ($0.65) :ts:5c:3h (2 players)Donate Blood bets $0.35, Hero raises to $1, Donate Blood calls $0.65Turn: ($2.65) :4h (2 players)Donate Blood checks, Hero checksRiver: ($2.65) :jh (2 players)Donate Blood checks, Hero bets $2, Donate Blood foldsHero won $2.48(Rake: $0.17)Kosin Trouble
It is funny, you got away with this because I thought you would be the only person at the table who would bluff raise me with QJ,QT and have no idea what to do on the turn and check. I also thought you would bet any heart turn when you had pure air. Since those are the only hands that make sense since you pretty much have to b/c turn with Kx
heehee, yeah too bad I had auto-muck turned on. Might have to turn it off the next time. Although now that I posted it, probably wont do it again, next time I will have the nuts... Or will I!?Kosin Trouble
Next time I will just 3bet the flop. So don't worry about river decisions.

Just talking smack in the last post. Doesn't really come across well on the internet. w/e

Yeah, usually when I get someone like that at a table, I just leave. So was a real learning experience for me having him there. Like I said earlier, I found myself really nitting up because he was opening/3betting so much and I just dont have the experience dealing with someone like that. So I didnt know what hands to 3bet (other than premiums) and which hands to call with to try and counter him.Kosin Trouble
depends on if I am calling the 3bets or 4 betting or folding. Play suited hands and semi bluff more often. Make pairs and fold less often. In your spot with 86o, I would 3bet before I call. I was getting squeezed a lot so you might not see a flop and 86o is very hard to play post flop without the betting lead.
It is funny, you got away with this because I thought you would be the only person at the table who would bluff raise me with QJ,QT and have no idea what to do on the turn and check. I also thought you would bet any heart turn when you had pure air. Since those are the only hands that make sense since you pretty much have to b/c turn with KxNext time I will just 3bet the flop. So don't worry about river decisions.
So translated... "Going to 3bet the facking $hit out of you!!!! You thought I was aggro last night, you aint seen nothing yet!"It was fun last night Fighter, I did enjoy playing at a table with you. You are very aggro compaired to what I am used to playing against so it was a good game that forced me into a lot of difficult spots. Unfourtunatly I just folded most of them cause I was so lost. Just felt bad for Trystero for being on your left. I got off easy being on your right.Just sucked when I was on the button with playable hands, someone would raise, then you would 3bet and I was sitting there going, ahhh shit.. FOLD.. FOLD... FOLD... Kosin Trouble
I take it you didnt bink the minitops ME yesterday? How did you end up doing?Kosin Trouble
I cashed for like $130. I thought I played really well, just lost a big pretty flip BvB.And I just lost at PLO trying to get a guy to fold dry trips.
I wanted to play the fishies... not you.
haha its cool.. maybe i will be able to hop in the next one or something.. woulda been cool to rail this match tho.

mmm squeezing goodness. My second favourite type of squeezing, behind boobies obviously. feral_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.10/$0.25 - 9 playersMP: $25.00 MP2: $27.93 HJ: $24.15 CO: $52.00 Button: $23.68 SB: $19.65 BB: $32.25 (Hero)UTG: $10.00 UTG+1: $74.71 Preflop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with :D:5c (9 players)6 folds, Button raises to $0.85, SB calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3.60, Button calls $2.75, SB foldsFlop: ($8.05) :qh:4h:D (2 players)Hero bets $5, Button raises to $20.08, and is all in, Hero calls $15.08Turn: ($48.21) :jh (2 players)River: ($48.21) :D (2 players)Button showed :club::ts, and lost with Ace Queen highHero showed :D:3h, and won ($45.80) with two pair, Fives and FoursHero won $45.80(Rake: $2.41)

A welcome back to 50NLferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 9 playersSB: $184.05 BB: $50.00 UTG: $110.50 UTG+1: $38.90 MP: $32.95 MP2: $41.70 HJ: $66.40 (Hero)CO: $28.65 Button: $81.30 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is HJ with :qh:club: (9 players)3 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.25, 4 folds, MP2 calls $1.75Flop: ($5.25) :D:4h:3h (2 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets $3, MP2 calls $3Turn: ($11.25) :D (2 players)MP2 bets $36.45, and is all in, Hero calls $36.45River: ($84.15) :D (2 players)MP2 showed :D:5c, and lost with a pair of FoursHero showed :jh:ts, and won ($81.15) with two pair, Aces and FoursHero won $81.15(Rake: $3)wtf

Full Tilt tried its hardest, but a nit got in the way.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($5.10)BB ($25)UTG ($29.01)MP ($27.92)Hero (CO) ($29.52)Button ($26.25)Preflop: Hero is CO with Q :4h, 8 :5c2 folds, Hero bets $0.75, 2 folds, BB calls $0.50Flop: ($1.60) 3 :ts, 2 :club:, 9 :3h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1.10, BB calls $1.10Turn: ($3.80) 6 :qh(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($3.80) 3 :jh(2 players)BB bets $2, Hero raises to $6, BB calls $4Total pot: $15.80 | Rake: $0.79Results:BB had A :D, K :D (flush, Ace high).Hero had Q :D, 8 :D (flush, Queen high).Outcome: BB won $15.01

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($9.10)MP ($6.80)CO ($32.66)Button ($52.30)SB ($26.10)Hero (BB) ($25)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6 :club:, 6 :5c4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero bets $0.75, SB calls $0.50Flop: ($1.50) Q :3h, A :ts, 5 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($1.50) 6 :4h(2 players)SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4, SB calls $2.50River: ($9.50) 4 :jh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $20.25 (All-In)

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($9.10)MP ($6.80)CO ($32.66)Button ($52.30)SB ($26.10)Hero (BB) ($25)Preflop: Hero is BB with 6 :club:, 6 :5c4 folds, SB calls $0.15, Hero bets $0.75, SB calls $0.50Flop: ($1.50) Q :3h, A :ts, 5 :qh(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($1.50) 6 :4h(2 players)SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4, SB calls $2.50River: ($9.50) 4 :jh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $20.25 (All-In)
I like it. I think he's got an Ax hand a lot when he bet/calls the turn.He might have some Qx hands but he's prob c.f regardless of sizing... so jam and get hero'd by Ax

Also, homegame was not for recrording/educational purposes. I just wanted to take your monies... and I shipped $1 and my buddy won $12... suckasjk, I haven't done commentary yet but I've been busy playing/working... fml

A welcome back to 50NLferal_cow_icon.gifConverted by a herd of feral cowsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 9 playersSB: $184.05 BB: $50.00 UTG: $110.50 UTG+1: $38.90 MP: $32.95 MP2: $41.70 HJ: $66.40 (Hero)CO: $28.65 Button: $81.30 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is HJ with :qh:club: (9 players)3 folds, MP2 calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.25, 4 folds, MP2 calls $1.75Flop: ($5.25) :D:4h:3h (2 players)MP2 checks, Hero bets $3, MP2 calls $3Turn: ($11.25) :D (2 players)MP2 bets $36.45, and is all in, Hero calls $36.45River: ($84.15) :D (2 players)MP2 showed :D:5c, and lost with a pair of FoursHero showed :jh:ts, and won ($81.15) with two pair, Aces and FoursHero won $81.15(Rake: $3)wtf
he was just trying to tilt you by rolling a 3 on the river
Get to work. We need the James commentary
It is a shame it isn't live commentary. I would of loved to have gotten James reaction to my BTN min 3bet vs him in the first 4 or so hands. "This ......this......WTF"
It is a shame it isn't live commentary. I would of loved to have gotten James reaction to my BTN min 3bet vs him in the first 4 or so hands. "This ......this......WTF"
well, I did live commentary as we played. But it's 75 minutes long, so I planned to watch it in fast mode and do a better job... bc in game I was def lost in a lot of spots and swearing at fighter for min 3betting and stuff...sigh, Jon :club: rocketship soon plz